How Far We've Come Part Special 🥳

You slowly open your eyes to realize that you are a child, and the place you are in has a different animation than My Hero Academia so you go down the list of where you could be.

'So it looks old but there are roads so that eliminated futuristic animes and Dr Stone because it seemed overgrown, while this seems too new for demon slayer but too old for other animes so the only option I have is...' you thought coming with a conclusion your eyes widening " I'M IN NARUTO!!??" you shouted causing various animals in the area to flee.

You then realized that you were holding s/n in your hands and he seemed to be younger as you then looked at yourself and you looked younger as well.

You then got hit in the head with something " What the- oh? What's this?" you asked picking up a note and it read...

Hello, young one,

You may be thinking why am I in a different anime than I was before well this is where you are going next so I wanted you to meet the protagonist so you have someone to meet later.

So be safe and have fun you are here for a week!

Sincerely - ??

'Why did they put sincerely if they weren't going to put a name' you thought then tucking the note in your pocket and then blindly trying to make your way to The Hidden Leaf Village.

(This is what you're wearing but the skull is holding a kunai and you are wearing biker shorts with any shoes you want you can change it if you like)

Once you made it to the big gates of course Izumo and Kotetsu were asleep so you slipped past them and walked through the village ignoring the various stares you got for your clothes until you heard commotion coming further ahead.

You then saw various villagers standing around Naruto throwing things at him for apparently bumping into a child on 'purpose' causing the child to 'cry' the child had a bloody cheek from the fall which didn't sit right with you so you went up to the child and wiped the 'blood' off to find that it was paint and in a nearby alleyway there was a paint bucket.

You then dragged the child to the middle of the circle and caught one of the flying objects coming towards Naruto and stood firmly by his side shoving the side character who framed Naruto in front of you and yelled "WHY ARE YOU ALL FRAMING A CHILD FOR A MISTAKE! THIS BOY IN FRONT OF ME PUT PAINT ON HIS CHEEK WHICH WAS OBVIOUS BECAUSE IT WAS A BRIGHT RED ARE YOU ALL STUPID? THROWING THINGS AT AN INNOCENT CHILD FOR SOMETHING THIS SMALL YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!"

One of the 'men' 🙄 shouted "HE'S NOT INNOCENT HE'S A MONSTER AND KILLED COUNTLESS OF PEOPLE-" he got interrupted in the middle of his rant and got kicked in his no-no square "THAT WASN'T IN HIS CONTROL SO STOP BEING SO INSENSITIVE AND GROW UP THIS IS A CHILD AND YOU ARE AN ADULT ACT LIKE ONE" you then glared at everyone else "Anyone else have something they want to say, say it now and pay the consequences you all are full gown adults taking out anger on a child with no family is shameful" everyone then got intimidated and left the scene while man was still left on the floor the child ran off with them.

You then helped Naruto up "Are you okay?- Oh well obviously you're not I'm Y/n by the way what's your name?" he then looked up at you to finally see his savior but for some reason, his body felt weak and he was shaking, and his nose was stuffed?

He slowly got up and smiled "I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be the next Hokage!" he said with enthusiasm causing you to laugh "H-hey what's so funny!?" he shakily yelled "Oh I'm not mocking you, you just look so cute expressing yourself so openly like that," you said wiping a tear, you then raised your one hand (btw you're still holding s/n he's just sound asleep through the commotion) to his forehead and furrowed your eyebrows "W-whats wron-ACHOO!" he said then getting cut off with a sneeze and snot running from his nose you then pulled out a random tissue and gave it to him so he could blow his nose (don't question anime logic) and he then gave you the directions to his house.

Naruto got dressed and laid in bed you then sighed putting a wet towel on his forehead "Naruto you're sick so you have to stay in bed." you said as he then looked at you in shock "What!! But the great Naruto Uzumaki doesn't get-ACHOO-sick" making you speak again "well your high temperature says otherwise and don't worry I can take care of you." he then fell asleep as you then went to the other side of the room and did a random jutsu giving you this baby crib for s/n luckily for you he doesn't cry when he wakes up or in the middle of the night so naruto can get some rest.

With this, you went to get groceries and break the news to his Teacher and the Hokage so they will let you stay and so he can get an excused absence.

You went to the store to stock his fridge with the necessities for the week like veggies, noodles, chicken, water, etc so he can eat properly and his sickness can go down.

After getting the groceries you headed home so you can stock the fridge and of course check on them, they were still asleep so you went to the Hokage tower to tell him about yourself now so that when you come back you can come back with no complications.

You went to his door and knocked and heard a faint 'come in' as you then made your way inside "And who might you be young one?" he asked, you bowed in respect and answered the question "My name is Y/n L/n.." you then went on to explain your background and who you are following up with the situation about Naruto he seemed skeptical at first but he then believed you and let you stay in the village he sent you down to tell Iruka about Naruto.

You then knocked on the door Iruka paused on his lesson and came to the door "Are you the one the Hokage said was here for a message?" you nodded your head and he let you in and told everyone to get to work.

You knew they were going to listen in on the conversation "So I came into the village and Naruto was yet again being harassed by villagers I helped him out and he had gotten sick so he will be out for a week so I wanted to let you know so he can get an excused absence, I got permission to stay and help him get better," you stated as he than gave Naruto the week you left back to the apartment leaving the kids wondering who you were.

Once you got back you made a good soup for Naruto to eat and gave him some after and after that he went back to sleep.

This went on for the first week you and Naruto became closer and he enjoyed your company because you were the only one who would take care of him when he was sick, so this was a new experience for him and he was happy he met you.

Once the end of the week came you broke the news telling him you had to go "Do you really have to leave?" he asked with his head low, you looked at him sadly as he slowly walked up to you and embraced you in a hug and cried softly "Don't worry sunshine I'll come back and just so you never forget me here." you said giving him a friendship bracelet

" you said giving him a friendship bracelet

(You can always change it)

You then rubbed his back softly and said goodbye to one another knowing this isn't the last time you will see one another.

Thank you beautiful individuals so much for so many reads I know for some it may not be a lot but for a first-time writer this is huge for me I thank you all for staying through this and we will be getting back to the MHA timeline in the next chapter so keep a lookout you all keep me motivated and I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to drop one I love you all see you in another chapter.