First Day I Survived, The Next Day My Friends Almost Didn't Pt 1

Once you looked at the rankings you saw your name at the top under you were Momo, Todoroki, and Katsuki, and at the very bottom was Izuku, you didn't fret because you knew "Oh and the whole last kid gets expelled thing, it was a lie." Aizawa said blandly holding out his hand to you requesting another coffee which you complied "WHHHAAATTT?!" everyone yelled except for four of you "Of course, it was a lie he just did that to make us try, I thought everyone knew should I have said something?" Momo asked looking around and seeing all of the dishearted faces around her "Yes, Yes you should've" they all said simultaneously.

After school you wanted to spend some time on your own, you went to the forest that you ended up in and wanted to sing one of the songs you knew from your world that would play on the radio when they would turn it on for you.

I ain't got too much time to spare 

But I'll make time for you to show how much I care

Wish that I would let you break my walls

But I'm still spinning out of control from the fall

Boy, you give good love, I won't lie

It's what keeps me coming back, even though I'm terrified, I know that it's wrong

But I want to have fun Mmh, yeah Mmh, yeah I know that it's wrong

Mmh, yeah Mmh, yeah 

Oh my God, I can't believe it Out of all the people in the world

What is the likelihood of jumping Out of my life and into your arms?

Maybe, baby, I'm just losing my mind 'cause this is trouble, but it feels right

Teetering on the edge of Heaven and HellIs a battle that I cannot fight I'm a fool, but they all think I'm blind 

I'd rather be a fool than leave myself behind 

I don't have to explain myself to you I am a grown woman and I do what I want to do I know that it's wrong But I want to have fun 

Mmh, yeah Mmh, yeah I know that it's wrong 

But I want to have fun Mmh, yeah Mmh, yeah Oh my God, I can't believe it 

Out of all the people in the world 

what is the likelihood of jumping Out of my life and into your arms? Maybe, baby, I'm just losing my mind 

'Cause this is trouble, but it feels right 

Teetering on the edge of Heaven and HellIs a battle that I cannot fightLord don't let me, I said Lord don't let meI said Lord don't let me let me down (oh Lord)Lord don't let me, I said Lord don't let me 

I said Lord don't let me let me down (don't let me let myself down)Lord don't let me, I said Lord don't let meI said Lord don't let me let me down (oh my God)Lord don't let me, I said Lord don't let me (oh, oh, oh)I said Lord don't let me let me down 

Oh my God, I can't believe it 

Out of all the people in the world, What is the likelihood of jumping 

Out of my life and into your arms? Maybe, baby, I'm just losing my mind

'Cause this is trouble, but it feels rightTeetering on the edge of Heaven and HellWell it's a battle that I cannot fightLord don't let me, I said Lord don't let me (I know that it's wrong)

I said Lord don't let me let me down (but I want to have fun)Lord don't let me, I said Lord don't let me (mmh, yeah)I said Lord don't let me let me down (mmh, yeah)Lord don't let me, I said Lord don't let me (I know that it's wrong)I said Lord don't let me let me down (but I want to have fun)Lord don't let me, I said Lord don't let me (mmh, yeah)I said Lord don't let me let me down (mmh, yeah)

Source: Songwriters: Adele Laurie Blue Adkins / Greg KurstinOh My God lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group

Once you were finished you made your way back home, but little did you know someone with messy light blue hair was watching you sing, the whole time.

( I'm sorry if you don't like the singing, I'm a singer myself so when I read fanfictions, I feel like there aren't enough of them that have singing in them, and this chapter may be long so be prepared😅)

Once you got home you heard rushing small, and very fast footsteps headed your way "MOOMMMYYYY" s/n said latching onto you and welcoming you home, "Hello, s/n how was today with Inko?" you asked chuckling a bit.

Then you heard Inko arriving in the room you then peeked up and thanked her for watching s/n once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day you went to school as usual, but on your way to school you felt like you were being observed from afar, but you overlooked it (Like an idiot) and moved on, the day was boring, to say the least, but you talked with all of your classmates, and even talked with Todoroki and once lunch hit you got a call from Inko, she noticed more names today, since s/n was wearing long sleeves it was dismissed until now Kaminari, Todoroki, Sero, and IIda were added to the list which honestly didn't surprise you, you thanked her for the new information and moved on with the day and once that was over it was finally hero training with All Might, the time of day everyone was looking forward today.

" I am...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!" All Might announced then making a dramatic entrance causing all of the kids to talk among themselves, "Welcome to heroing 101, Get your gear on and meet me at ground beta" he says pressing the same button Aizawa did on the previous day, you then go grab your briefcase, you were super eager to see your costume.

Hello beautiful individuals, I had my computer all day so got through two chapters most of the help from the song though but I hope you all appreciated this chapter as much as I did writing and please stay safe.