Sludge

On your way to the building they were at, you took your time but once you got there that was when All Might said " I'm a sorry kid but you can't be a hero without a quirk" he said with a serious face " Come on Toshinori don't say it like that, look that's like saying you can't be a hero without a cape which isn't true Batman doesn't have powers but is very successful and a great hero with only weapons he may need help but can be a hero, Toshinori this is how the villain is born other people bring them down because they think of the "Impossible" but it's not" you said proving your point then turned to Izuku who was shocked "Look, Izu to be a hero the most important thing isn't the powers or the fame..." you said then pointed at his heart " It is whats in here heroes may save people but they do it for the money not many heroes out there are all about saving people because it is a good thing it is because they are getting paid which is why you are different, because you want to be a hero to help others and with that you are already there you just need to prove the world wrong" you finished.

He started to tear up no one has ever said that to him and he has never had a friend or just someone who told him something that would keep him going Toshinoi was leaving the building that was when he realized he didn't have the villain with him.

You, Izuku, and s/n saw what was happening in the distance but decided to head home while you and s/n knew where this would lead, and of course, you all ended up in the area where all of the trouble was, Izuku was wondering what was happening, you just stood there with s/n a lot of people around you were wondering why two children were wearing masks so kept their distance.

That was when Izuku realized that it was boom boom boy- I mean Bakugo trapped in the sludge villain's grasp which made him freeze, that was when his body moved on its own causing all the heroes to act and save him " Is he crazy he's going to get himself killed KID STOPPP!" One of the pro heroes Deatharms yelled warning Izuku.

As Izuku acted you then walked up to one of the pros and set down s/n and went to help them out on the spot you were kinda worried and scared you wondered if you would alter the timeline and with that fear another part of your quirk activated allowing you to copy any quirk so you used One For All and grabbed the villain all at once " ALL MIGHT A LITTLE HELP WOULD BE GREAT" you managed to yell which then told him to act as well " SMAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHH" he yelled blasting the villain away and changing the weather causing everyone to gawk at the overwhelming power of not only All Might but the other lady at the scene, you.

 "Mommy you were so cool you held the villain back you were so strong!" said s/n fanboying which reminded you of a certain broccoli boy causing you to smile and pick him up " Thank you s/n but I just wanted to keep everyone safe," you answered smiling you then heard Izuku getting scolded for his reckless actions causing you yo get upset.

"Excuse me gentlemen but if you would allow me to enlighten you, if he hadn't stepped in I wouldn't have had the courage to step in and get All Might's attention, this boy and friend of mine were very brave coming in to save one of his classmates while you all stood there, HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A QUIRK AND WAS MORE COURAGEOUS THEN YOU COULD EVER BE he stepped in to help even if he was scared so for you to scold him instead of looking deeper like a HERO you would be thanking him for the effort he put in... come on Izuku lets go." you then grabbed s/n leaving everyone in their thoughts. Just who were you? 

Now that they thought of it he did stall the villain until All Might came in, they then noticed how wrong they were to yell at him without seeing the bigger picture.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

As you three were walking back in silence Izuku stopped walking " What's wrong Izuku?" you asked and to be honest he felt weak, he knew it was his fault and was upset that you had to save him in every situation he got in, he wanted to protect the people he loved his mom, you, and s/n but he didn't know how.

You then hugged him knowing that he was probably blaming himself " Listen Izu even if you caused the bottle to fall it was Bakugo who kicked it when he was with his friends causing it to open and cause more havoc, even so, you tried to hold yourself accountable for your mistake and help him after everything he had put you through so don't blame yourself ok?" "Yeah you looked scared but you tried to help" you and s/n explained cheering him up a bit "Ok..." he answered with a small smile " HEY DEKU MASK GIRL I DIDN'T NEED YOUR HELP I WAS FINE ON MY OWN" Bakugo yelled at the both of you then walking away but then you looked closer and his ears were red s/n then pointed at his wrist showing Bakugos initials B.K" I beg to differ" you whispered to the both of the cause you all to laugh.

You all then continued walking until " I AM-" All Might was trying to make a dramatic entrance but failed running out of time and turned back to Toshinori "AHH ALL MIGHT!" Izuku yelled in surprise "But how did you get away from those reporters?" he then asked they then started conversing about the new quirk inheritance and you zoned out already knowing what was taking place.

Hello beautiful people I hope you like this chapter we are almost close to the main action I hope you enjoy please have an amazing day or night!