Part 58

Arshi FF:: AJNABEE
Part 58
Khushi closed her eyes tight as she pressed her head by her forefingers ...
What is happening with them ?  Her daughter is missing  but she is helplessly sitting here in the house being imprisoned ....
She cannot believe her mother have gone to such extent that she didn't hestitate before an infant while  joining hands with the enemy ? is she the same mother she have known ..
Niddhi : Tell me where is your husband ?
Khushi raised her eyes and looked up at her
Khushi : Niddhi .. Please try to understand that my daughter is missing .... And I cannot just sit here ...
Niddhi : I told you Mrs Raizada ... you are under our custody .. You will be directly going  with us ..
Khushi shouted angrily saying
Khushi : Can't you understand that ... my daughter is missing ... And secondly .. what proof you are having against my husband that you came to arrest him  and Harrasing us as well.. Do you even know we can sue you for harrassing us unnecessarily ..
She shouts angrily  as Niddhi let out a chuckle and said
Niddhi : Am I listening about law from the family members of Criminal ... Your husband is known as  The Lord of Criminal .... You people done enough eye wash to the system
Khushi : Rather than wasting your time over here... If you guys have focussed on your duty ..then there won't be Anjali born that day neither ASR ... you know what I spit on the system ..... You better come later or else ...
Khushi gritted her teeth trying hard to control her calm aa she has just received a message from Abhinash warning her the same and and she formatted her phone instantly as instructed by him ...
" Mam!! Her  Phone is blank.  There is nothing in it to trace ..she have formatted "
Khushi raised her eyebrows before Niddhi slapped Khushi making her flinch back . 
Khushi : How dare you ? don't forget your limit Officer .. I am still a Journalist ..and raising your hand on a journalist may cause you trouble ...
Niddhi : Don't think We cannot trace your husband .. He have played enough not anymore ..and yes we have the orders to shoot him at sight....
Khushi closed her eyes tight clutching the edge of her dress
Khushi : What do you want to proof ? Just out of your assumption you cannot put accusation on my husbabd .. How sure are you that he is the same ASR ..  for the heaven sake ..please ASR is dead the whole world knows about it
Niddhi : Yet .. No one has seen his  dead body ... You think we are fool here .. and Yes ..  We have our order to arrest him ... And on the basis of our suspection we can arrest him ...
Some of the police crew came and handed some file to Niddhi ...she flipped the pages  and smiled ...
Niddhi : You remember Mrs Raizada that how you got critical during your pregnancy years back for which you have to being in hospital ... The Sign Match with  the hospital records

Khushi's eyes opened wide as she glanced at the AR file which have Arnav's signatory ...
Niddhi : So AR Group is belong to ASR .. why didn't i link all these .. Patel Seal the Corporate ..... It's all illegal ...
Khushi : How can you seal the company ? On what basis you are  taking such step ? Niddhi Sharma I am not gonna leave you for these harrasement .. Listen ... It's the matter of 100s people working there ..  and it's not illegal we have everything documented ..
Niddhi : It doesn't matter ....
Khushi sighed before she find Avinash walking in the House ...
Niddhi frowned glancing at  Abhinash ....
Niddhi : How comes you came inside the house premises ?
Abhinash : You cannot stop me from meeting my client .... And Court needs proof  Niddhi Sahiba .. just on the basis of your assumption .. you came here to harasse my client ., And  dare you to raise a finger on the company .. I will make sure you regret messing with me .  hope you have heard about me ..
Niddhi : Are you passing threat to the on duty officer
Abhinash : I am not threatning you I am correcting your wrong .. Your main suspect is Arnav Singh Raizada .. and these are the Company legal documents ... The company is under Ashi's name and As per the terms it is under Khushu's supervision till Ashi turns the age of adulthood .. Stop joining the links Niddhi ...
Niddhi reads the file that Abhinash showed her she groaned
Niddhi : You cannot stop me from chasing Arnav Singh Raizada .. He is finished and You ... you will be coming with us ..
Abhinash groaned as he nodded his head at Khushi
Khushi : Ashi . abhinanash ... ( abhinash caressed her hair ..) Khushi don't be afraid ... we will bring you out ...and Ashi will be safe ...
Khushi closed her eyes as She was being taken away by the police ..
***********
Aman : ASR .. Abhinash has called they have taken Khushi under custody ... ( Arnav groaned punching his fist on the steering wheel they have crossed the borders of Mumbai already )
It was god grace that Baba Saheb who was returning back from his morning walk ... he find it fishy when he find Ashi being pulled into the car by Garima who followed ..it take him minor seconds to understand the scenario .. He instantly started following the car without a delay and have informed Arnav the same....