Epilogue

Arshi FF: AJNABEE
Epilogue
3 years Later
AR Group! One of the leading corporate in the country in today's date .. The company is reaching it's heights every day and all the credit goes to the hard-work and effort that it's CEO put into it along with his PR Manager who doesn't  leave any stone unturned  for the success..
AR Group has 3 pillars ... Come Arnav Singh Raizada Aka ASR , his wife and the PR Head Mrs Khushi Singh Raizada and ASR's Manager Mr. Aman Mathur ...
Arnav Singh Raizada is one of the leading Business Man in today's date .. He is known as the Business Shark by his Rivals ... He was an Ex - IPS who has been trapped in a wrong allegation for which he have to sacrifice  his career but he have mend himself and move ahead ...
The system has genuinely  apologize  him for the loss and the misjudgement that happened with him and even offered him his lost job ... They have believed that the city requires honest personality  like him .. but Arnav have denied the offer ..
He have  already move ahead in his life and he doesn't  want to  go back to the life he left back ... Yes, He have worshipped his job once but then he have paid enough being honest to his role.... He is satisfied enough with the life he is leading .. AR Group has his heart and soul now ... 
But yet he have promised if required ..He will try to help the system with all the possibilities 
The atmosphere in AR Group is not at all pleasant today ... The cries  have been heard coming out from the CEO's cabin .. Their PR Head have came today only to drop her resignation  along with her elder daughter who is now in ASR's cabin since last 1 hour ...
Khushi : Don't you date give me that look Ashi.    ( she throws dragged at her six year old who is right now crying sitting on her Papa's lap )
Arnav : Khushi ..stop it enough now ..why are you dragging the issue ..
Khushi : You called it an issue ? Do you know how much I have to heard from her teacher ... how would you have known such .( she gritted  her teeth angrily ) Can You believe  you Zero in Spelling and dictation ? And you know the surprising part ..She knows everything .... Nothing is unknown to her .. I feel lik to rip you out Ashi Singh Raizada ...
Ashi : I don’t  like the way the teacher was pronouncing.... ( She said with a pout )
Arnav just sighed as he picked Ashi in arms before he stood up placing the little kid on his table ..
Arnav : Tell me Pappy ..what You want to become ...
Ashi thought a while and said ..
Ashi : Papai ki Tarah IPS .. Nahi .. Mumum ki Tarah Reporter .. No ... I will rule AR ( she grinned before her eyes fell on her 2 year old brother Arush who is right now busy in playing with his father's mobile which he have taken in his rapture just few minute back ) Aru ... ( she jumped out of the table and rushed to Arush before slapping hard on his head making him jerk as he lay flat on his face over the couch mattress ..
The little kid takes only few seconds to realize the scenario before he shout out loud grabbing Ashi's hair and in no time both the sibbling started clawing eachother ...

While their parents  keep on staring at them with astonishment.. This is what their daily life is all about ... They rushed towards their kids holding them out before they called a disaster ...
Arnav picked Ashi and Khushi glared Arush who pouts before digging his face on her chest ..
Khushi : By this you will become Nothing except a Jharudaar and you Arush ... This boy doesn't  even learn to speak properly ...but knows the ways to increase my blood pressure level .. I am tired ( She sat down on the couch holding her thrombing forehead )
Aman walked in the cabin only to welcome by the scenario...
Aman : What happened ? I heard you are resigning ...
Khushi : Tell me do I have any better option ... And ( sighing ) AR doesn't  need me but these two kids need me the most or else these two will end up being the Vegamon one day ...
Arnav chuckled seeing his wife , but then glance at Aman who looked little worried
Arnav : You were supposed to say something ..( Aman sighed glancing at Khushi before he said )
Aman : ASR ...We got the call from the Central Jail .. Garima Gupta has died in the morning today ...
Khushi stopped doing whatever she was doing as she glanced at Aman trying to gulp the words ....
Arnav gulped glancing at his wife knowing the turmoil she must be going ..
Aman : They have called us to inform us about the demise and to collect her body for the funeral...
Arnav just blinked his eyes as he glanced at Khushi whose tears have already started flowing down the eyes ...
In these 3 years , Khushi have not once tried meeting Garima Gupta ever .. She cannot forget what she have done to them ...
Arnav just reached toward Khushi who instantly wipes out her tears as Arnav pulled him out in a hug ..
Arnav : it's not wrong to cry for your mother .  Aman speak with the commissioner and get the formalities  done We will perform the last rites ..
Khushi instantly  glanced up at Arnav and said
Khushi : Aap jayenge .. ( she asked with confusion )
Arnav : I have no grudges  over a dead person Khushi .  Whatever happened have happened..
Khushi let out a sigh as she hugged Arnav crying out louder ..as her kids too burst out crying hugging each other ..
Khushi instantly stopped shedding looking at their kids who instantly stopped crying and started looking at eachother ...
Aman : What these two are turning up into day by day ( Aman tried to ease up the environment  before he sighed glancing at Arush who have already drawer on his sister's face by the marker which he grabbed from the table )
Khushi : Ohh Holy ..( She gulped looking at Arnav who glared at her as she rushed toward  her kids to stop their fight)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Khushi just glance at the fire that is still burning ... Arnav has done the final rite of his mother in law.
Khushi sighed, her mother have done nothing except wanting bad of this man ... She have tried many ways of hurting him but Arnav have genuinely played the role of Son In Law.. He have never denied Khushi from meeting her mother ... but then Khushi herself didn't  want to meet the person who have turned into someone in the hunger of vegnance...
Khushi sighed closing her eyes before she felt a comforting palm on her shoulder she glance only to find her husband ..as she hold his hands hand
Khushi : She goes far away . ( she let out a sigh as Arnav pulled her in his chuckle)
****************
Khushi's eyes went wide as she entered the house .   Ashi and Arush were running around holding the Pichkari in hmtheir hand and splashing colored water on each other
Khushi : What is happening ? Where you got this ?
Ashi and Arush both pointed towards Ayush who shrugged his hand away
Ayush : what to do Khushi .   You know I cannot deny them.    They are so innocent
Arnav :( chuckled ) who will say that these two were sick with fever last week .  Baba Saheb.  They knows to fool you easily ...
Khushi let out a sigh before rushed down towards her kids as she guessed them what they are planning to do  .seeing them near the pool and measuring the pool ..
Khushi : Santan ke bachho ( She shouts running at them)
Ayush : She must be upset ..
Arnav : Don't  worry Baba Saheb .. Your grandchildren  won't  let your daughter  be upset for long.  Look at them .. ( he chuckled) Let me go and intervene otherwise my dear wife will end up torturing my kids. .
Ayush : Are they being tortured or her ? ( he chuckled looking at Khushi who was busy in pulling out her hair from Arush's grip )
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Khushi sighed as she walked inside the room with the glass of milk and a cup of coffee only to find her kids stuck to the TV seeing her mother reading the News .. 
Arnav : They finds it interesting  seeing you on TV ...
Khushi : You know Kundra is not ready  to leave me ... Even a day in a week is OK for him but he needs me in his channel ( She chuckled )
Arnav: You are a star Reporter Khushi and who will want to loose the Gem.  .
Khushi pout as she wraps her arms around his neck
Khushi : But you didn't  value this Gem in your life ..
Arnav : Don't  start it now.  
Khushi : You have not even confess me a I love you properly .
Arnav : how many times and how many way I need to say you ..  ab kya Roz bola firu  .. Khushi we have  two kids now isn’t  that enough to prove  your importance  in my life .. 
Ashi and Arush jumped at their mother and hugged her
Ashi : mumum we love you.  Bhai bol ( Arush blinked his eyes and blabbers )
Arnav chuckled as he pulled his little family in his embrace ....
Life seems to be perfect  with little fights with little love.   
The End