Part 17

FF : AJNABEE

PART 17

Ayush : you deserve this .. The girl there is Pregnant with your child ..she has not eaten anything thinking about You ... and here You are roaming kissing other Woman .. Spineless you have became these days

Arnav : before today , You never think about the Girl I Being with then ..Why now you both are so concern about the Girl I slept with .. Huh !! girls like her came and Go in My Life that is Nothing New ... Stop your mellowdrama !! if she get pregnant .. that’s her headache not mine ..

Khushi looked at Arnav with tears brimming in her eyes ... as she let out a sharp breathe placing the juice in the table She left

************************************************************************************

Khushi closed her eyes letting the tears rolled down her cheeks .. Why does his Words affect her ? She was just a Mere Girl for him ? there was Nothing special between their Relationship ..

She opened her eyes letting out a sharp breathe as She placed her palms on her flat stomach .. What would happen with the Baby growing inside her ? Would He have no future ?

But then Why does she so concern about the baby ? A Criminal Baby ... Khushi let a sharp breathe ... She is supposed to hate the Man ... But then She cannot hate him .. and Now , She obviously cannot hate him with his baby Growing inside her ..

And In No way , She will let him harm Their baby ... !! Arnav Singh Raizada ... You have not known me till far ... I will see how you don’t accept Our baby ...

Khushi sighed opening her eyes as she stared at arnav’s Photo hanging on the Wall ....

****************************************************

Ayush looked at Khsuhi who was happily drinking her Milk Shake , Wasn’t she upset few time back ?

Ayush : ( clearing his throat) what happen ? I thought ..You are upset with whatever happened between You and Arnav ..

Khushi rolled her Eyes while placing the glass on the table before She heard Arnav scowling .. as He walked downstairs only in Towel .. roaring at the maids ...

Arnav : What the Fuck happened with My Clothes ? Why My closet is all Empty ... Dam !!

Khushi blinked her eyes as she stood up winking at ayush who smiled in return but then clear his Throat while walking to arnav

Ayush : What happen Son ? you look stressed up ?

Arnav : nothing baba Saheb !! I don’t know Who have messed with my room .. dammit There is No clothes in The Closet to wear .. Who have touched my Things ( Arnav shouted at the maids who stood there lowering their Eyes)

Khushi : why there is so much noise ? huh !! I cannot even concentrate ?

Arnav : and what are you Concentrating by the Way ? WAIT !! Why I feel You are behind all these ? REPORTER .. You better mend your ways rather than tasting my patience ..

Khushi pressed a smile before She said patting her stomach ..

Khushi : Wow !! see beta .. How intelligent your Papa is .. yes My darling I did that ... This is your Punishment . for Bringing that CHUDAIL in this House ... roam around like this .. A very Rare sight to watch ...

Arnav : what the ? how dare You ?

Khushi : You want to see how daring I am ? Really .. ( she gestured him , toward upstairs .. as They saw lavanya coming downstairs with teary eyes )