Part 38

FF : AJNABEE 
PART 38 
Khushi jerks out of her thoughts sighing harder , She cannot even thought that her Own Mother ..can go to such extent .. If it was not for Her … Arnav would not have leave Garima for the act she did that day ..
She never thought her mother can able to hurt ASHiI just because She never accepted Arnav or their relationship ..
It is so complex !! Gosh!! Where is he messing up 
******************************************************************************** 
Next Morning , 
Ashi narrowed her eyes as she keep swaying her legs enjoying her choco Milkshake while looking carefully at her Grand Mother who seems to be busy in Making Preparation , Seems some guests are going to come .. 
Khushi looks at Ashi and gulps seeing her narrowing eyes , Her Mother has just inform her in this morning that the Family is coming to see her today .. Dam!! Where is she stuck ? why the hell she gets ready for the Marriage .. Now Knowing her daughter Very Well this girl cannot keep anything in her stomach ..and surely this news will soon been reaching to his Ears .. After all a Devil’s daughter is always being a Devil Herself …

Khushi : you have not finished your milk shake yet ? 
Ashi : mumum .. Why Nani is saying that My papai is coming today in the home ? But Papai ko toh moti nani dislike hai … ( She said making a huffy face) and .. I find Out .. Ki .. Nani is calling that Uncle My Papai ? why ? Mein Papai ko bolti hoon abhi ..( she said jumping out of the couch keeping the glass down on the table before Khushi hold her hand shushing her daughter) 
Khushi : betu !! You are a Good girl are not You ? you know that your Dad must be busy in Working Now ? Why are you disturbing him unnecessarily … !! and Ashu does it matter when you know who your dad is ? 
Ashi : don’t try to fool me mumum ? You are not worry about Papai ..You are fearing about Papai’s Gussa ..i know everything !!! 
Khushi groaned as she called for Ashi who ran away while Khushi sighed placing her palm on her forehead groaning out loudly .. 
*********************************************** 
Khushi : Maa ? was it too necessary for you to arrange all these in such Hurry ? I mean 
Garima : Why Khushi ? Are you rethinking about your decision khushi ? Dekho Nikhil is a good Guy Beta .. and his family is quite a Good Reputed one in the City .. I don’t want to miss the Opportunity 
Khushi let out a sigh looking at her Mother !! How the Hell would she tell her Mother that she is not interested in marrying anyone else … Why should she marry when she is already married to the father of their Child ASR .. 
Sigh !! Wish Her Mother would have understand her … Then Things would have been bEtter !! Wish .. She could do something to wipe out the Hatred that is been sowed in between Arnav and Her Mother 
Khushi : Maa ..I did not mean that .. 
Garima : I can understand Beta .. ( she touched her Cheeks ) Whatever happened in the past .. Let it Go ... .. You deserve better Khushi .. a Brighter a Better Future … 
Khushi closed her eyes letting a deep breathe but then sighed as she opened her eyes looking at her 
Khushi : Maa .. I know .. You are not much happy with the way I chose in the past … 
Garima : True !! I was always against the path you have chosen .. Neither I was happy of you entering into a Relationship with that Man … Nor I was happy when You decided to give birth to ASHI ..
Khushi : But Maa .. Ashi has no fault in this ? 
Garima : Do You Realize that What impact it led on the Woman who becomes mother without a being Married ? Khushi … Whatever You called it ..Your stubbornness or Foolishness but You have paid a Big Price while staying with that CRIMINAL …. I am Your Mother Khushi … Before Everything My children happiness comes first .. and .. Moreover it ..I am sorry to say But How much I am concerned about ASHI but whenever I see her I remember about the Dirty blood of that Criminal in her body who killed Your Brother … 
Khushi : (gulps) Maa … Please …. Don’t call her with Names .. 
Garima : I am sorry !! Let’s not talk with these .. It’s that I want your happiness .. Go and Get Ready .. The Family would be coming soon to see you ..
Khushi sighed looking at Garima’s disappearing back as s he wipes out the corner of her eyes 
Khushi : Wish You could have understand where my happiness actual stays!! I don’t know Maa … What future leads but I doubts if Arnav will ever able to forgive you … and if He cannot forgive you .. then you will be losing your daughter also like the way you lose your son .. Just the difference will be .. Unlike Him , I will be alive but still will dead for you
****************************************************
Ashi : Mumum … 
Khushi : Yes Ashu ? 
Ashi : Who are they ? Sitting Outside ? ( she asked throwing a Confused Looks at Khushi who just get ready in a Saree ) and why you got ready .. 
Garima : ( walking inside ) You asked so many questions Ashi .. Now leave Your Mother … She needs to go out and meet them .. 
Ashi : why Nani ? 
Garima : Because they are going to be your Family soon !! and Now come ASHI Let’s make you meet Your Papa .. 
Ashi : Papai ? where is he ? Papai ..Papai ..( she ran out of the room excitedly calling for her DAD as Khushi sighed placing her palm on her forehead ) 
Garima : ashi ( she shakes her head ) See Your daughter is already excited !! ( Khushi just fakes a smile if only she knows ) 
***************************************************** 
Ashi flared her nose turning at garima 
Ashi : Papai .. Kaha Hai nani ?? Haan ? ( She asked with a pinch of anger )
Garima : Ashi … !! ( she said with a smile as she leans towards her and pointed toward the Young man of his Early thirty sitting on the Couch ) There is Your papai ? 
Ashi : papai ? He ( She said narrowing her eyes but before she could blurt out angrily Khushi just comes and pressed her hands eyeing her angrily ) 
Khushi : ASHU … ( she eyed her angrily as Ashi makes a puppy face while Garima introduced Khushi to Everyone ) 
Khushi was just faking a smile while looking at her little daughter whom everyone was busy in pulling cheeks .. And What make her afraid is that Her daughter gets all of silent .. suddenly .. which definitely means The Trouble sign for HER !! 
Nikhil : Hey little Girl .. What’s your name come her … ( He said calling her as Ashi looks here and there before turning around and running away) 
Khushi : I am sorry on her behalf ..she is a Kid afterall ..
Nikhil : I can Understand !! Must have shied Away .. No Worries will definitely bond up together..
Khushi just nodded her head and sighed away ! Shy and HER You have No Idea .. about ASHI SINGH RAIZADA then ? 
************************************************* 
Khushi was having some casual talks with the Guests , What else she can do expect sitting there and involving herself in some talks … 
Garima : When Everything is going Smoothly .. Then Obviously We can Go ahead for the further Rituals … and Khushi Why don’t you and Nikhil Beta have some talks.. 
Khushi just looks at the Man sitting there as well as her mother before Her daughter comes running toward khushi with a toothy grin playing across her lips ..
Ashi : mumum ..( she jumped on her lap and hugged her tightly …. Making khushi’s eyes opened wide of her sudden change of Mood ) Papai … tumhali .. class lene wale hai Mumum ..( she said nuzzling her nose on her neck as she whispered making Khushi’s eyes opened wide as she pulled back Ashi … before her eyes fell on the Mobile in her hand )
Khushi tu toh gayi !!
************************************************************** 
Khushi Just smiled at Nikhil as they comes out at the park near the House with Ashi tailing around .. 
Nikhil : Are you not comfortable Khushi ? hope you don’t mind calling you Khushi .. ( Khushi just smiles as she bite her lower lips ) I heard about you being a Journalist ? So You were working for some Channel
Khushi : No !! I used to work for Channel .. Few years back Now I work For AR Designs as a PR Head … 
Nikhil : Ohh that’s sounds Good .. That Company is doing a Very good Business in The Market these days . I would say … and What about Ashi ? What do you do ? 
Ashi : I .. Do … Chugli … (she said rubbing her nose) Hai Nah Mumum ? 
Khushi : ASHU Shut up !! 
Ashi : Ashu do nothing !! huh ..Ashu good girl ..ashu say truth .. 
Nikhil : What truth you are saying ashi ? 
Ashi : Nothing ..Why should I say to You ? haan kaun ho aap ? 
Nikhil : baap re so much of anger ? Well What if I say .. You can call me your dad ? 
Ashi : papai ? hmmh ? ( She frowns before says) show me Taltoo ? taltoo kaha pe hai ? 
Nikhil: You mean Tatoo ? Right You loves Taltoo 
Ashi: I lobes Papai’s Taltoo ..Big taltoo ..Ashu lobes kissing Papai’s taltoo .. Do you have Taltoo like Papai ..First dikhao ..fir sochungi .. 
She said turning her face away .. as Nikhil turned at khushi who sighed 
Nikhil : She is talking about her father right ? 
Khushi : ( sigh ) yes!! He is been in touch with her .. See Mr Nikhil To be Frank With You … Her Father and me might have no contact with each other .. We may have separate our Way .. But … She still have been in touch with him .. and she is quite possessive about her Father ….. 
She said sighing hard as Nikhil nodded her head 
Nikhil : I can understand !! Well I try my best to befriend with Her ….. and win her little heart .. 
“ papai “ 
Ashi squeal with Joy .. as Khushi and Nikhil looks at the Man to whom Ashi just run away and hop in his Lap .. 
Khushi gulps as his gaze fell on Khushi .. and then at the person .. beside Khushi … 
She looks at the little Devil who did all these who is now in his arms right now .. 
Arnav walked towards them , not leaving a eyelock with khushi 
Arnav : So You find this cartoon for yourself Reporter ? Haan ? 
Khushi : Shut Up !! what are you doing over here and Ashi come here ? ( Ashi makes face nuzzling her nose on his shoulder ) 
Arnav : I have told you several Time REPORTER ..Don’t play smart with me .. and I am warning you .. keep my daughter out of your shits .. 
Nikhil : Hey What’s Wrong ? How can you just intrude and .. 
Arnav : And What ? stay out of It ..When You .. Well .. A Suggestion Don’t Believe this Woman or else You will regret a big time .. ( He said patting his shoulder before putting Ashi down)
*********************************************** 
Khushi : I am sorry ..for what happen there ..and thank you that you did not say anything to anyone in the house 
Nikhil : it is okay Khushi ..i can understand and He was really rude I must say … 
Khushi : Well I Know .. .. Let’s not go into the past I am not comfortable in sharing it ? Well can I ask you something ? Why did you agree to marry me knowing me being an Unwed Mother 
Nikhil : Well , I am not the One to judge someone’s character just like that ..Whatever happened in your past is not my Concern .. I am just thinking about our Present and Future .. and I really like your sincerity Khushi .. and don’t worry about Ashi ..I will definitely mend her in my way 
**************************************** 
Garima : Khushi where are you going now with Ashi ? You marriage got fix you remember ? 
Khushi : ( sighed ) Maa..I know .. And You know Ashi is having her Summer Holidays ..which is going to end in few days .. and I am taking her out for a Dinner and then will be staying at Preeto’s place .. Her daughter was also ..asking her for ASHI .. .. 
Garima : what else I should say Now ? Khushi You are getting married now and Would Be Brides does not go out so frequently ..
Ashi: Mumum can we go Please ….. 
**************************************************** 
Arnav : What You are Eying at ASHI ? If She did not says Me I don’t think You would have any plan of sharing the truth with me ? ( He shouted angrily as Ashi was busy in rolling on the bed ) 
Khushi : Arnav I would have said !! I have come here lying to Maa .. You did not did right blackmailing me to come here
Arnav : Shut Up!! .. Just shut the fucking Up ..I don’t care how you managed ..If you would not have been here ..I would have just barged in your house not caring any consiquences 
Khushi : Baby .. You know maa was finding suitor for me .. and I was not aware myself that They will come today ..and this AShi cannot you keep your big mouth shut ..
Arnav : Don’t just scowl on my daughter I am saying You … ( he said angrily as Khushi huffed) 
Ashi : Papai ..Mumum has Bl.. bl.. Blibe me ..for not telling you … Moti nani .. Boli ..Woh Mere papai hai … aap nahi .. aap bad man ..I hate it
Arnav glared at her angrily …
Arnav : Yeh sab sikha rahi hai tumhari maa meri beti ko ? and YOU ..You are teaming up with her ? Listen Khushi .. I don’t care How You will manage or not ..Keep yourself and my daughter away from that man ..varna … I swear .. I will kill you by myself ..and You know I can do that ..
Khushi : Arnav !! What would I do with you two when you both have group up against me.
To be contd