Part 36

FF :AJNABEE

PART 36

Khushi : will you shut up please ..

Khushi was about to say further when the cabin door opened away and Khushi glanced at Ashi who came running

Ashi : I am back Mumum ..

Khushi : What are you doing here ? ( she glared at Arnav )

Ashi : papai ….

Arnav : NO !! You will not touch anything here .. Sit quietly …

****************************************************************************

Ashi narrowed her eyes as she makes a pout while Khushi just sighed shaking her head ..

Ashi : I am doing Nothing Papai .. Lappy ..( she rides up on her father’ Comfy chair leaning over the laptop .. But before she could do anything further Arnav just pulled the laptop away from her reach ) Papai ..

Arnav : don’t you even think of it Pappy ..This is the Fourth Laptop I am using .. in the last one year and all thanks to you

Ashi : I … I ..

Khushi : She just knows the language of Spanking !!

Ashi : Mumum … I will tell Moti Nani .. That we lobes papai ..

Khushi : dekho Arnav ..Dekho ..isko ..Now she is threatening Me .. Ruk Ashi ki bachhi .. .. ( she said as she cahse behind her daughter who runs around the cabin while yelling … and making faces )

Thanks To The Deity!! The Walls are sound proof otherwise Whole Office would be shocked seeing their PR Head Running around a Baby in the CEO’s Cabin ..

Arnav smirks enjoying the scene ..Their daughter really gives tough times to them sometime by her Ultimate Package of Naughtiness ..

*****************************************

Khushi just glance at her Daughter who was busy in playing with Mobile while sitting in the Couch !!

Khushi : See ..What an addiction this 3 year old is having toward these gadgets ..Uhff !! You know what she is truly Your daughter in every terms .. Just like you stuck with these Laptop and mobile all the time ..she is adopting all these in inheritance ..

Arnav : Reporter will you just stop finding faults in me and my daughter Dammit!! And you just ask your team to work on these things ..You are concentrating on everything except your Work … !! ( Ashi chuckled instantly before Khushi passed an glare making her pout )

Khushi : Ashi you must be tired betu !! Let me ask the Driver Kaka to drop you .. And you will just sleep reaching home without disturbing nani ..

Ashi : Papai … I don’t want to go .. I will stay

Arnav : Khushi it is fine !! Let her stay here ..

Khushi : She will not let any of us work here Arnav !!

Arnav : It’s fine .. I don’t have any meetings for the day .. You resume your works ..She will be here with me in my cabin ..

Khushi (Sighed) : Dare you disturb Papa .. Ashi or else

Ashi : Ashi is good !! ashi lobes Papai ..

************************************************

Khushi was preparing the Notes of All the Pros and Cons of the Upcoming Show that is going to take place Next Week in Grand Oberoy .. This shows means a Lot to Her Husband .. This show can makes AR reached successful than Ever .. and She cannot expect any Negligence over here