Part 51

AJNABEE
Part 51
Arnav let out a sigh as he stood at the poolside staring at the stars ..  Closing his eyes he inhales the fresh air before he felt a comforting palm on his shoulder...
He opened his eyes only to find his wife standing there ..
Arnav : When you have wake up ?
Khushi : You seems restless ? What's bothering you ..
Arnav : Nothing it's just i am unable to get some sleep
Khushi instantly placed her palm over his forehead to check his temperature
Khushi : is your health troubling ?  Tell me Arnav what bothering you .. i have seen you fall restless since evening ...what happens?
Arnav : ( sighed) I am scared .. Khushi ... Earlier it was just me ... But now it is not just me ..but You and Ashi are also there ... And it scares me Khushi ... It scares me if something wrong happens ..if something happens to you both ..i can't bear it Khushi .. God have always snatched the one whom i have loves the most i cannot afford to loose you both ..Let's just put a stop to all these ..
Khushi : Do you realize what are you saying ? Arnav it was you who have initiated the fight for justice now how can you now just step back .. Don't you want Anjali to get the deserved justice .. Wasn't it the reason for which you had left everything beyond ..
Arnav : I still want my sister to get the justice .. I want the truth to come infront of the world but Khushi now I get scared not for me but for you both ... i cannot get back Anjali but I cannot afford losing you both ... And after what happens with Ashi it scares me .... I might be strong in front of the world but you both are my strength if something happens to any of you i will die ( Khushi instantly places her palm on his mouth and said)
Khushi : Don't .. Don't utter the word of death infront of me ... Arnav ..Don't you trust me ..
Arnav: I trust you but i don't trust my fate ..
Khushi : Arnav ... you have always fight against situation then why not now .. Trust on me baby ..this time every time will happens for good .. I promise you ..I promise you .... You believe me right ..
Arnav : I do ..( He sighed, as he holds khushi's palm and kiss her knuckles)
Khushi: Now we should get back to sleep before your little monkey wake up crying for unable to find anyone of us beside her .....and even tomorrow i have to go to visit Abhinav Malik to discuss the case..
Arnav : I want to meet with the Lawyer ..I will go with you tomorrow..
Khushi : but you? How can you go there? It can be risky ..and I can handle ..
Arnav : I know love that you can handle but still I want to assure myself that whether Abhinav Malik is trust worthy or not ..
Khushi : but? ( He placed his finger on her lips )
Arnav : Don't worry Trust Me .. Nothing will happen to me .. Now just lets go to sleep
***************
Next Morning, The living room was  being turned into a Fish Market with Ashi running down the Hall showing tongue to all the workers who are busy in calming her down .. The Big ASR is better than the junior ASR .. if you cannot able to satisfy the little tornado then the Elder one will surely ruin you ...
Ayush : Ashi ... What are you doing baccha ? Come and have your milk first
Ashi: Ashi is busy now Daddu. .. I will not have milk .. Mumma Papai is going out without me ..and Ashi is angry ...Ashi wants to go out  and play .,
Khushi : Ashi whats happening over here ..( Khushi scowls reaching there with Arnav who was talking with someone over the phone)
Ashi instantly lowers her eyes but then rushes to Arnav who disconnect the call and picks her up in his arms)
Arnav: What happen Pappy? ( Ashi pouts making Arnav ruffles  her hair)
Ashi : Papai, Ashi is bored ..Ashi wants to go out with you and mumma ... ( she said stomping her feet showing her tantrums)
Khushi : No .. I said you didn't I that you cannot go out with. Us ..  Stay here  with Daddu ... and don't do badmashi ..
Ashi pouts as Arnav sighed and said
Arnav : Khushi stop dominating my little one ..Ashi we are going for Work ... And there babies are not allowed .. and you are recovering now .. Once you get well ..I promise we will take Ashi to her favorite Mc Donalds
Ashi : promise Papai ..
arnav : Promise beta . But you need to promise me that you will listen whatever said to you and be a good girl .. Promise (He placed his palm as Ashi placed her palm on him as she hugged her father)
********************
Khushi walks down of the car as She let out a sigh looking at her husband who was staring at the multi storey building ..
Khushi : Are you sure you want to meet the lawyer .. .. I mean I can manage
Arnav : Khushi I know you can manage.. Can we go inside .. I believe your Lawyer Sahib  believe in punctuality it is already time
Khushi nodded, as they walks inside the Premises Khushi sent a silent prayer to the almighty  before she meets the receptionist
Khushi: I have an appointment with Mr. Malik and tell him I am on time ..( Khushi told the receptionist who just nodded and dails the number of his cabin and sharing few words)
Receptionist: Mam, you can go inside ..Sir, is there ..
Khushi just nodded her head as she glance at her husband before walking upstairs towards the  chamber ..
*******************************
Khushi let out a sigh as she opened the door of Abhinav's chamber .. She walked in with Arnav Singh Raizada beside her ..
Abhinav: Miss Gupta i was expecting you only ..( He said before his eyes fell on the person beside her ) Arnav Singh Raizada .. ( He whispers before khushi gulps and was about to speak further when Arnav interrupted)
Arnav : A..Abhi ... so I was guessing it right ...
He said before Abhinav walks toward him and  then punched him hard on his nose ..
Khushi : What the fuck wrong with you Mr lawyer ? ( She shouts before She finds Arnav smiling .. as he pulled Abhinav in a hug)
Arnav : You didn't change a bit ...
Abhinav : But you have change so much ... (He said rolling his eyes all over him)
Khushi: Do you people know each other ? (She asked confusingly as Abhinav narrowed his eyes at Khushi before throwing a questioning look at Arnav who sighed and reply )
Arnav : My wife ... she is my wife ...Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada ( He introduce her to Abhinav to which he just burst out in laugh)
Khushi : (annoyingly) Excuse Me what's wrong? Why is he laughing like a mad man ..
Abhinav: Sorry Reporter Sahiba .. Please don't take it otherway .. it's just can't believe that my friend is finally married and that too with a speculate Reporter like you .
Khushi: What do you mean by speculate ? And how comes I never know about this friend of yours Arnav ?
Arnav : Khushi .. Me and Abhinav were friends since our college days and Abhi .. I am not just married but we have a daughter too ..
Abhinav ( sighed ) well, we have lot of things to get hold on isn't it ..  Reporter sahiba .. i guess bhabhi ji would be more preferrable as of now ... I had my own doubts when i have seen you taking interest on Anjali's case ...  I wanted dig more on you but never thought you would  make me meet my lost friend ... Arnav so many things have happened with you but you never thought of contacting me ..
Arnav : Abhi ...
Abhinav : When I found out about Anjali .. it was too late .. I returned back to the city only to find the news of Anjali's Death and your betrayal to the system ..
Arnav closed his eyes as Khushi placed a comforting hand on his shoulder ...
Abhinav : come let sit and talk ..
*************************
Abhinav : This what actually happens in our society .. Truth does not have any priority over the power of money .. Do you know Khushi your husband was among the best law student of  our year .. We have both persuaded law .. while I have choose the profession He chooses to serve the nation while preparing himself for IPS ..Did you remember Arnav what we have planned ?
Arnav : Yes ... That i will find out the criminals and you will serve justice to the innocence by punishing them .. But Abhi .. Reality is much bitter than how we though of .. Look at me .. I could not even bring justice to my sister .. They killed her virtue ..and all I could do is  nothing .. just Nothing ..They raped her not once but several time .. They raped her even on the court  verbally .. Being her Brother I was helpless .. I was being proved guilty ..they tarnished my honsety . They even. Disrespect the purity of a sibbling's relationship .. My Family wad been killed in front of my eyes ..i could not do anything ... I could not do anything ...
Abhinav : And you started hating the law isn't it ?   There was no trace of your's after court declared you and Anjali as guilty ..  The A.C.P Arnav Singh Raizada  suddenly get disappeared from the Earth some says, He committed suicide some says He died ... and some even says He got Mad .. but what happened to him no one knows about it .. and then after few months the unknown fear started resurfacing the city of Mumbai .. The Terror Name ASR .. No one have seen him, No one have listened to him .. but he have literally turnred the whole system by his terror .. ASR ..the name have brought smile to the poor and homeless people living in the slums of Mumbai but He have turned to be the doom of the Powerful personality of the society ...and then the series of deaths of those peoples who are behind Anjali's misery .. and all the deaths leads the doubt to one person "ASR" as if ASR has been in the mission of punishinv the culprit .. then it was all over the news when the certain Reporter Khushi Gupta barge into the territory of ASR only to be declared as dead infront of the world .and then after few years Khushi Gupta came back from the clutches of ASR being pregnant with his child while ending terror from the surface of the earth .. Police declared ASR dead .. but his body was been hijacked while bringing to the morgue by the police ..and there was no trace of him thereafter, it's say his men have taken care of his last funeral and Khushi Gupta left her reporting career and shift to delhi working as a PR in AR Groups... And then one fine day the Reporter Khushi Gupta starts taking interest in Anjali's case and reopened it while joining back as a reporter in Taaza .. and then coming to me for help ... And yes the AR group is actually belongs to ASR ..the business tycoon ASR who is all over the news for his achievement in the business world ..  but what hits me that Reporter Sahiba was being pregnant with the Criminal ASR's child and then suddenly I am getting to know today that She is actually married to the Business Tycoon ASR and they are having a baby together ? And then what happened to that bustard's child ..(He said only to receive a punch on his face as Arnav clutched his collar)
Arnav : Dare you say anything about my daughter I will bury you alive ... ( He roared at the top of the voice as Abhinav burst out into laughter as he pushed arnav and said)
Abhinav : So what should I call you ? A.C.P Arnav Singh Riazada or Mafia Kind ASR or the recently infamous business tycoon ASR
Khushi looked at Arnav with horror reflecting in her eyes ..
Khushi : You are misbehaving with my husband .. Do you realize what you are speaking off
Abhinav : Do you realize the significance of the game you have started to play ? Reporter Sahiba what you have thought that I will not be aware of the truth ? I never played without knowing the pros and cons .. and  Being  my client .. You think i will not be studying your background ..I had my own doubts when you showed your interest and my doubt got cleared when i dig to your past ..
Arnav : That's the Fucking Truth of My Life ..and I don't regret holding the trigger in my hand because the system failed to service to my sister ..I gave them the desired punishment ...Tell Me Abhinav where was the fucking law when  my sister was being insulted, humiliated infront of the whole court .. No one came to give her a shoulder . no one ...
Abhinav : But that doesn't give you the right to take the laws in your hand Arnav .. The man who have always loathed crime , have himself chosen the path of crime .. You could have waited for the right time ..I understand the situation and was worse ..and my consoledence is not enough to sympathise the condition you have went through .. You have lost everything I know ..
Arnav : You know Nothing Abhinav ..  What do you think, I have not tried to punish them lawfully ?  Do you know how it feels when you are being accused of raping your sister and then murdering her .. Do you realize how it feels when you heard about your mother's death and you are not even got the chance to see the last glimpse of her ..Do you know how it feels when the officer who once salutes you , asks your sister's price ?  openily threats you to rape her ?  Do you think it was easy for me to forget the oath i have taken before joining the service but then .. You know I don't regret in chosing the world of crime ..atleast Here people doest not have dual faces .. Atleast they speak what they feel ..
Khushi: He have change Abhinav ...  For the betterment , He have change .. The world know that The Mafia king ASR had died and let it be ..   Let it be ...  ( She folded her palms together) i wanted Anjali to get the justice.. I want people  to know the truth .. I want everyone should know how the system has ruined the future of an honest ACP not only anjali but justice should be served to ACP Arnav Singh Raizada whose only fault was that he wanted justice for his sister ..
Abhinav : Bhabhi .. I know your husband more than you ... And What do you think for what I have took the case in my hand ...Anjali means something to me Arnav .. but let me tell you onething this case is not going to be easy and it will be definitely going to be risky for your husband also .. It can make your husband behind the bars because bringing Justice to ACP Arnav Singh Raizada will reveal the truth of ASR ... Think again are you ready for the consequences?
Arnav : i don't care ..i have promised Anjali that I will serve her justice and that is my only mission of my life
To be cntd

Guys Stay Home Stay Safe .. We will surely overcome ..