NEW FF !! AJNABEE [ STRANGERS ] PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE
DELHI
[ TAAZA KHABAR NEWS ROOM ]
‘ corruption has become one of the biggest ajenda in our country ... and to shrug out this Corruption from the roots we need to stop supporting it and stood up to fight against it ... There is nothing we cant do if you have the Will to do .. Rather than supporting Fight against it .. remember If you are giving in the demands then that means you are not less than the culprit ... to make Our country Corruption Free WE need to be stood up for a fight ..!!
just like we masked out a black deed of the chairman in the Indian Tennis team ... there are many between you and me .. so when ever you are find any corrupted people around you .. just give a ping to 00345.... and We will help you to fight against the corruption there is nothing we cannot do if you made our mind ..Tomoorow we will be again meeting on the same time on Janta Ki Baat with me Khushi Gupta .. till then Namaste “
The Girl in her mid twenties smiled confidently as she joined her palm together facing the camera ...
CUT !!
the camera man announced .. and the girl gotup from her seat and walked out of the studio while passing smile to her colligues She is one of the loyal Journalist of Taaza Khabar new Channel Khushi GuptaKhushi walk out of the studio only to meet her Editor Kundra who just waiting there to praise after seeing her news bulleting ..Kundra : that’s great .. gupta !! I am really very impressed the way you are putting the efforts in ournews channel .. !! .. and the way you are conveying the news it’s very impressing I must say even being a woman .. you Never failed to ashtonished us with your skill .. it was not an easy task to bring out the truth of this celebrtay personality .. ... but you did it all alone .. and Secondly you rock by the way you define the news!!Khushi smiled at her Editor in chief and before asking her colligue to bring the file of the current news report ..
Khushi : thanks Sir .. I am glad you liked my work .. but there is no need to praise me .. because at the end of the day I am a journalist who is working under you for her living .. and when we choose ... this field we oath to fight for the justice and truth .. That’s what I am doing .. I am being loyal to the oathwhich I took while choosing the profession ( khushi smiled and walk out from there wheras Kundra give an impressive look )
*********************************************
Khusi was sitting in the cubicle while checking through the news report which she need to raed during evening time .. while her group of friends were gathered around her .. cubicle and was discussing regarding their works ..Ananya : god !! it’s so tough to cover up a news .. mah goodness .. my skin got tanned .. after roamingaround under the sun all day .. huh I am fine in chanting the horoscope .. standing under AC .... !!! gosh .. Khushi how do you manage ..( khushi just passed a faint smile before she closed her file)
Khushi: anu What kind of journalist you would be untill ..you doesn’t face hardles ... !!! .. ( that’s when Suraj come there and joined them )
Suraj : hey guys do you haerd the new hype ..
Kirti : huh rather than .. girls this suraj have more gosseps in his store .. ( Kirti and ananya . hi- fived eachother wheras .. Suraj rolled his eyes annoyingly)
Surja; not at all funny kirti .. well stop showing teeth you monkeys and khushi listen to me carefully !! .. oUr news channel may comes in limelight and gain more publicity if we bring this News Infront of the public ... before anyone ..Khushi looked at Suraj attentively .. and ananya asked him
Ananya : hey buddy what news have you brought that will put the market on Fire ?Suraj lean toward the desk by placing his both hand on the side and said in a low voice
Suraj : Well According to the reliable sources a meeting will be going to take place in Mumbai where all the people from underworld is going to attend it .. for some deal .. .. and The news is that .. ASR himself is optomising it ..
Khushi : ASR ? you mean the Head of the mafia whose terror is spreading all around the people of the nation these days ..Suraj : yaeh I am talking about The ASR ... whose news is on every news channel these days and who is one of the most wanted criminal today but the thing is .. No One have seen him ... as a person .. except the underworld and now If we .. grabbed this opportunity and Mask him out infront of the world toh Think what a dhamaka it would be ..Ananaya and kirti garsped in fear ]
Ananaya; ASR ? are you thinking to do a sting operation on the mafia head ASR .. I have haerd about how dangerous he is suraj .. !! I heard he never think second time before seperating a person’s haed from his body .. ( kirti gulped )
Kirti: who will get ready for this sting operation Suraj .. god !! he is the name of Terror .. !! One will be a fool who will risk his life .. for agreeing in this operation ..Suraj : yeah that’s the problem .. god who have the guts to mask out ASR !!Khushi who was still now concerntrating on her work look at them and stood up while placing the file on the table angrily
Khushi ; ohh stop you guys .. stop behaving like a freak by the way you are behaving that ASR must be.. feeling pride for terror he sowed in people’s mind.. Ohh for heavan Sake don’t encourage him !! .. I didn’t say it like that I mean it we s hould fight against wrong !! .. and if we sit back ..shiverrinfg in fear then what will common people do ?? haan before .. entering this ground we already took our life in hand we oath to die but to support the truth .. and He is Just a bloody Criminal whose ... right place is behind the bars .. and if no one is intend for this mission then I am willing to do this sting operation !!
Kirti: Are You mad ? we all know you are barve but girl the idea of messing ASR is ridiculous
Ananaya: Aisa nah ho .. new dhundne ke chakkar mein tu khud .. news .. ban na jaye

Khushi: shut up you Idiots .. if you scared so much go and hide under bed .. but don’t wish the same for me ..i will have a talk with kundra .. and take the charge of this operation
Suraj : we know in the span of 6 month you have bought ... flood with your reportings ... but .. girl this time think .. it’s far from any minister or .. cheat funds ..We are talking about ASR .
.Khsuhi: I don’t care ..( saying that she headed toward kundra’s cabin ... to tell him that she want totake the charge of sting operation
To be cntd