Part 25

FF : AJNABEE 
PART 25 
Aman : ASR … Our Men just informed that Khushi has been taken under Police Observation ..
Arnav : WHAT THE FUCK !! Damm … ( He ran his fingers through his hair ) 
******************************************************************************** 
Arnav just paced around the Living Room before He picked up the Car keys and was about to leave 
Ayush : where are you going now ? 
Arnav : To Hospital !! where else You think I would be going at this Time ? 
Aman : are you crazy ? The Police are been there waiting for You .. 
Arnav : So What you want me to do ? To sit here and let KHUSHI to starve over there around those POLICE OFFICIALS … 
Ayush : Now you are thinking of her ? Let me remind you son .. The situation she is in today is because of You .. You being Such confused has led this .. Hope you have understand that ? 
Arnav : Baba Saheb … ( letting out a sigh ) I accept .. I do accept .. But .. Now I cannot let Khushi to suffer there .. She needs me beside her 
Aman : She is a Strong Woman , You know that ASR .. and I don’t think ..she will definitely like the idea of you to go there and risk yourself .. 
Arnav : that Officials ..I swear I am going to burn them alive ..if they misbehave with Khushi .. 
Ayush : Arnav .. Our Men are already around the Hospital keeping eyes on Khushi being in disguise .. Don’t Worry ..!! We will be getting her updates .. But I don’t think this will be a good idea for you to go there … Hope I am making some Sense ..
Arnav : I cannot Risk her life Baba Saheb !! 
Ayush : Relax !! Let her have the Operation Tomorrow successfully .. Then Definitely We won’t let the laxmi of our House to stay their among the Officials ..
Arnav : But Tomorrow … I am going there .. I won’t let her to feel alone .. while going inside the Operation theatre .. ..I don’t afraid the LAWS ..you know that very Well …. 
He said as He marched out of there , while Aman and Ayush both looked at each other while sighing out loudly … 
***************************************** 
Khushi scrunched her nose irritatingly glancing around the room … She caressed her baby bump and said in a whispering tone . 
Khushi : I know baby You are scared .. But don’t worry … Your Papa will not let anything happen to us … ( She caressed her baby bump ) dekhna … 
She closed her eyes , a sting of fear raised inside her heart feeling herself caged over here among the Police Officials .. who are just outside of the Room keeping an eye on her…
She opened her eyes hearing clicking of door , only to find a Ward Boy walking inside the Cabin carrying the food tray
Khushi turned her face away as she spat angrily 
Khushi : Just Get lost with your Food !! I don’t have the appetite to eat … FUCK OFF … 
She said closing her eyes tightly in irritation or frustration .. 
“ My goodness!! In my Grief you have totally becomes a sadist Lover ..I did not know that Reporter… “ 
Khushi instantly opened her eyes hearing the husky voice which she never failed to recognize ever … 
She looked at the Ward Boy who is right now smirking at her , as Khushi’s eyes opened wide recognizing the Man who has been dressed up as a Ward Boy .. 
Khushi : ( in a whispering tone ) ar..nav …. ( she instantly sat up properly on the bed as she glance around being alert ) Aap .. inha … ? what are you doing here ? 
Arnav : ( sitting on the stool ) I thought you were missing me … and Now see ? You are not happy seeing me here ..
Khushi : aisa kuch nahi hai ..But .The Police are all over here waiting for the Chance to pounce on you … Ap ko mana kiya tha nah meine inha ane ke liye ..( did not I Stop you from coming here ) Kyu ? Why you comes then ? 
Arnav : Are you going to fight with me ? Here I comes here taking the Risk thinking you would be feeling alone .. But seems Madam ko meri koi kadar hi nahi hai .. 
Khushi Frowns before she pout her lips as she hugged Arnav who instantly patted the back of her head consoling her .. 
Arnav : relax !! Everything will be Fine ..
Khushi : ( pulling back from the Hug) But Kaise .. ? They have kept in Under their Observation … ( she sighed )
Arnav : you think I will let you to stay here .. !! No … Relax !! Let you have a Successful operation Tomorrow .. Then I will see which Law stops m taking You with me .. 
Khushi : Our baby will be fine right ? 
Arnav : Be strong Khushi ..Whatever the situation we will face it together .. 
Khushi nodded her head as Arnav kissed her palms assuring everything will be fine .. 
Arnav : See I have brought Your favorite Rasgollas .. Don’t You want to eat them ..
Khushi smiled weakly ..as arnav opened the covers of the Tray revealing the packets of Rasgullas … 
Khushi : I Love You ..( she mouthed ..as Arnav made her have the Rasgulla .. ) 
************************************************* 
Khushi happily scan her eyes on the magazine .. When Graima walked inside the room .. 
Garima : Khushi .. ( Khushi keep the Magazine aside and looked at Garima ) How are you feeling ? 
Khushi : you are asking me this question .. To be Brief Maa ..I am feeling extremely delightful that My Mother has get me caged over here … 
Garima : I am not your Enemy .. Have you lost your Static of Mind …You were the only one who hates ..that Arnav Singh Raizada to the Core … and wants to wipe off his origin from this ..World ..and Now ? 
Khushi : things do change .. Being with him for so many days and learning him so closely … I have known he is not the bad Man ….
Khushi closed her eyes when One of the Police officer marched inside .. 
Officer: ASR has comes to meet you Right ? 
Khushi smirks as She folded her arms across her chest as she glance at the Nurse who comes there carrying the Dinner tray ..
Khushi : you are not Smart Enough Officer to get a hold of ASR … !! ..
Officer: You are supporting a CRIMINAL by going against Law ..
Khushi : I did not stop you from Arresting him … It’s your fault that You failed to get hold of him despite of him being here mid of You all … I cannot help it .. then ..
She shrug her shoulder rolling her eyes high …
*********************************************
Next Day , 
Khushi was extremely .. nervous as she was being ready to take for the Operation Theatre ..She placed her palm on her baby bump .. praying to her deity to keep their baby Safe .. 
She really wants to see Arnav before going to the Operation Theatre ..Wish He was here .. 
Khushi wiped out her tears before The Nurse handed her a Letter … She frowned reading the letter as a smile crept through her lips 
“ Be Strong Baby !! I am here for You “ 
Khushi looks around her Ward ..and smile inhaling the smell of the letter .. before the Nurse gives her sedative …
****************************************** 
Ayush : Aman .. Where is Arnav ? have not seeing him since the Morning ? 
Aman : Where He would be you think ? He has left for the hospital early in the morning..
Ayush : (sighed) It’s quite common ..for him to be there!! 
Aman : If everything goes well , We would be brining Khushi out of there by today’s evening
************************************************** 
Arnav clenched his fist as he sat inside the car , while Bluetooth was attached in his ear to get him updated of everything happening in the hospital from his men who are already present in the hospital in disguise
Arnav : ( On call ) yeah .. Just give me the Update regarding her …
Man : ASR The operation goes well … Doctors said they have removed the Clott successfully without causing any harm to both the baby and The Mother ..
Arnav sighed a relief all these Two hours ..He felt like he was losing his life all these years .. .. He cleared his throat and said 
Arnav : listen to me Very Carefully .. Keep a watch on Khushi .. and I hope You know what We need to do the Next … 
************************************
It’s been an hour since Khushi has get back to her Sense and she clutched her baby bump first praying silently to the deity to keep the baby Safe .. 
The Police Officer walks inside as he looked at her and said 
Police Officer: Hope you are doing Well ..( khushi frowns a bit ) The Doctors has said that you would be getting discharge by tomorrow … and after that You would be our Guest ..
Khushi : excuse me !! 
Police : You are not Excused Mam .. We are taking you under our Custody .. You would be The Only source of reaching ASR …. Be Our Witness … and help the Law punishing him .. 
Khushi : I told you earlier Officer ..You are wasting your time on Me …
Police : We know other ways too … and trust me it won’t be good for a pregnant lady ..if we uses our tricks on her for getting the truth OUT ..
Khushi did not reply while turning her face away ..
************************************************ 
Garima : Khushi .. why don’t you help the Laws ? why are you taking risk on yourself .. for that man .. and this Baby ? why are you so willing to keep it ?
Khushi : why you always comes here bad mouthing Arnav .. don’t interrupt in my life Ma ..if you cannot accept My relationship with him .. 
Garima : I am not going to accept that Bloody Criminal as My son in Law ..
Khushi : I am not expecting You either … 
Garima : great .. That man has successfully created a rift between you and ME … Did You forget how brutualy he Killed your Brother ? 
Khushi : I don’t want to discuss any such thing with You .. 
*************************************************
It was almost late midnight ..while khushi was tossing in the bed as sleep was far away off her … she clutched her baby bump as she sat on the bed!! 
Arnav just left her with a letter , He does not come here to meet her … Is He fine … Worry started rising inside her .. Before she get down of the bed glancing at the clock ..which is striking to 12 am .. 
Before She heard a Nurse walking inside the room … as khushi looked at her .. scrunching her eyes .. She has seen her somewhere ? Is not she works for Arnav ?
Khushi : tum ? 
Nurse : Mam ..ASR is waiting out for you … please Co- operate .. ( khushi nodded as She sat on the Wheel chair while trying to act ..being in pain ..as the Nurse walks away carrying her out ) 
The police guard who was standing out of the cabin instantly stopped them 
Police Guard : where are you going taking her ? 
Nurse : I have gone to check on the patient but she was having a pain in her abdomen ..so we need to do her Sonography in an Urgent basis .. 
Garima who was also being there in the outside .. get worried .. 
Garima : is she alright ? 
The Doctor Do comes here there hearing the chaos and it was no rocket science for Khushi to recognize who the Doctor is .. 
Khushi looked at Aman with her eyes being narrowed .. He checked her nerves and said 
“ we need to do her sonography Right now” 
Nurse carried the wheel chair following the doctor but The Police Officer stopped them … making them freeze in their track 
Police Officer: One of Our men will be coming with You ..
Khushi looked at Aman while gulping down her saliva as Aman nodded .and They carried her away on the wheel chair .. 
****************************************** 
As soon as They Stepped inside the Lift , Aman pressed the stopped button of The Lift .. making The Police Guard get Alert ..But before He could take out his Gun .. Aman was the One who pointed his Gun on his temple ..
Aman : One wrong step ..and You ..are out of this World ..Do you want that ? ( he said before He kicked him hard on his main point .. making him rolled on the ground wincing in pain ) Shruti You know what you need to Do ? 
Khushi: are you going to kill him ..
Aman : wish we could but ..ASR has strictly told us not to .use gun without a reason .. 
Khushi : impressive .. Aman what are we waiting Now ? MUJHE INHA SE NIKALO Jaldi
************************************************* 
Khushi stood up on her feet as her eyes fell on Arnav’s SUV ..as she without wasting her time rushed there .. while getting inside the sit ..She hugged arnav who was sitting on the Driver seat .. 
Arnav : dhire Reporter ..No need to be Pitty Usa .. You are still Weak .. 
Khushi : ( Punched on his chest) I thought you won’t be coming ..I was scared Arnav !! 
Arnav : Did not I promise You ..!! ..
Aman : ( from the outside the Window ) you both can Romance later .. The police would be here by any time .. Need to leave ..
Arnav Nodded ..as He starts the Engine ..leaving Away ..
*************************************************** 
Police Officer: it’s being Long since they gone .. ( that is when they saw One of the Police Guard running there ) 
Police Guard: Sir .. Our Man has been found injured in the Lift .. and there is no Khushi nor the Doctor or that Nurse
Police Officer: That means … ( He rushed inside the cabin only to find a Note) 
“ I am taking away my Precious – ASR”
The Police officer crumbled the letter as He shouted and order his people 
Police Officer: ASR has been here ..Just search around the hospital … He would not have gone much far ….. 
********************************************** 
Khushi raised her eyebrow as she heard the siren of the Police Jeep … as she glanced at arnav who speeded the car ..
Arnav : did not I told you .. See … Shit !! ( He handled the Steering Wheel as The Police started firing ) FUCK They did not left me with no option… ( He grab hold of his gun as he fire back .. from the window … but then Khushi snatch the gun in anger and said ) 
Khushi : Let me handle it .. bahut parishan kar rahe hai yeh log .. ( she spat angrily )
Arnav : khushi ..
Khushi (frowns) ; aap Drive kijiye ..( she said as she peeped out of the window while aiming at their tire ..she fires away … ) Dekha .. ..( She said kissing the Gun ) Why you stop away… 
Arnav : You IDIOT .. You have punctured our Own tire ..
Khushi : KYA ??? 
********************************************** 
The Police looks away their Car ..who was laying lifeless on the road …. But there was no Arnav or Khushi .. 
Police Officer: Search around they won’t be gone so far …!!
Khushi : Bunch of Fools Keeps on searching Us over there huh !!( She makes face looking at the ground where the Cops were looking like ants ..Before She throw herself on Arnav .. kissing him hard .. ) 
Khushi : that was a worth of adventure !! ( she said between the kiss ) .. Here We are in the air …
Arnav shook his head as he pulled her in his Embrace 
Khushi : finally .. I am getting back Home ..
Arnav : NO You are not!! 
Khushi : kya Matlab ?? 
Arnav : We are going to New York directly …
To Be Contd ..