FF : AJNABEE PART 5

FF : AJNABEE
PART 5
Khushi  :  or  else  ?  9  She said  tarcing her finger  on his  jaw)  what  will you  do  darling  !!    (  she  said rolling  her  eyes and    looked  at  th  guests  )   ohh  hello  we  have  guests  here  !!  Duh  !! hie   ..  (  she  pushed  him  and  went  toward  them  ) 
  arnav  just glared  at   her  , this girl  is getting on his  nerves    He  marched  toward  her  and  in  the  next  insatnce  He  started  dragging her  with him  toward  upsatirs  ..  )
  He  just  throw  her  in  the  room and said angrily 
Arnav  : next  time  if  I  find  you  downstairs  while  I  am  having  my  meetings  swaer  to  god  !!  I  will make  you  get  fucked by  those  people  who  ..were  desperately  lusting  on  you  ! (  he  said  and  closing  the  door  and went away locking it from  outside  whereas  Khushi just cursed  him  )
Khushi : You Fucker  !!
*************************************************************************************
Khushi paced  around  the room ,  she  is  badly  trapped  here  and  she  has no idea  how  to  escape from  this  ..  if not  escaping , she just want  to  find  any  mode of communication by which  she  can able  to contact her own people.
Khushi  :  dam  !!  I  need  to  find a  way  to  contact  My   peoples  . but  how  ? .     this  mother  fucker has  forbidden all  the  phones   from  the  mansion  !!  hmmh  !!  (  she  pressed  her  fingers  together  )  wait !!  He  has mobile  ..  I  need  to  complete my  task  during  the Night .. after  he  dozed  Off  …  hmmh  that’s  the  best  thing  to  do ..  I need  to  inform  My  people  about  me  being  Alive  ..  at least  if not  anyone  ..  I need   to  speak  with  Mumma  .. 
  *************************************
    Khushi  just  let  out  a  sigh before  looking  at  arnav  who  has  dozed  off  after  having a  tiring  session  with  her  ..  Khushi closed  her  eyes  for  few  second  before  opening  it ..and  then  once  she  get  confirmed  that  He  has  slept  .. Khushi slowly  sneak  out  of  the  bed  while  wrapping  the  sheets   around  her  .. 
  She  looked around  not  wanting  to  disturb  his  sleep  ,    She    just  hold  her  breathe    before  She  found  his  trousers from the  floor  and  instantly   fishing    out   her  phone  of  his  pockets  ..  she  sighed  looking  at  The  phone  ..   before  she  let  out a  gasp  but  instantly  covered her   mouth by her palm before  dialing  her mother’s number  .. 
The  phone  kept  on  ringing  but  No  One  pick  up  the  call  ..    and  then  it  get  disconnect  ..
  Khushi  : mumma  pick  up  the  phone ..(  she  hissed   before redailing again but  No  one  answer  ..)
And  then  when  She  tried  for  the  third  time  someone  pick  up  the  call   but before    she could  say  something  ..  the  phone  was being  snatched   off  her  , and    her  eyes  went  wide  before  she  turned  around  Only  to  find  Arnav  satnding  there 
  Arnav  : wah  !! Reporter  !!  I must  praise  your  Brain  !!      You  tried  to   overtake  me  ?  hmmh  ?  (  he  said  grabbing  her by  her  arms  and  pulled  her roughly  to  him  making her  crashed her soft  body  on his  rough  naked  body  !!  ) 
Khushi  (  flinching  ) Leave  Me  !!  you   Bustard  !! What  you  think  you  are  going  to  win  By caging  me  around  this  four  wall . Actually  You  fucking  scared  of  ME  !!  THE  DON   ASR  sacred  of  a  simple  girl     because  You  know  I  will  destroy  You  if  you  set  me  Free  ..  Toh  Sun lo ..idhar  rah  kar  bhi mein  tumko barbad  kar  dunga  !!    Tumhe  tumhari har gunaho  ki saza   dial ke  rahunga  !!  (   listen  I  will  destroy  even  after staying  with  you  ,  I  will  rest  in peace  without  punishing  you  for  your  deeds  ) 
  Arnav  stared  at  Khushi  with  his  eyes  burning  with  anger  ,  Khushi  too   looked  at  him angrily  before   Arnav   snatched  the  sheet  away  off  her  Body   making  her  go  all  naked infront  of him  before  He  dragged  her  to  the  bed  and     get  top  of  her …  while pinning her  hands against her  head
  Arnav  :  Reporter  !!  Now  If  you get  Pregenant  donot  blame  Me .. and  I  will made  sure  You carry  the  seeds  of this criminal inside  You  .. 
  Khushi:  You  .. 
  Arnav  :  Not  a  word  …  !! 
*************************************************
Arnav   was  reading  some  files  while  sitting  on his  chair  in  his  study  room  when  Aman  come  inside  while  clearing his  throat 
Arnav :  (  looking  at  Aman  )  good morning  Aman  !!  you  are   at  this  early  morning  ? 
Aman  :  do  you  see  today’s    newspaper  ? 
  Arnav  :  what  is new  in the newspapers ..huh as  usual  My  news  are   buzzing  around  ..  (   he  said  winking  at  him while  aman sighed  )
Aman :    You  should  check  it  ..  !!  (  he  said  extending   the news  paper  toward him  Arnav  raised  his eyebrow  before  taking  the  paper)
  Arnav :  what  is  there  ?  that  you  are  so  desperately  want  me  to  check  huh  ..  (  he  said  while  scanning  his  eyes   through  the  newspapers    )  Ohh  Holy  Fuck  Reporter’s  Mother  is  dying  ..  ohh  poor  old  lady  ..  tu  ..  tu..  tu..  !!    don’t  you  think  this  is  an  exciting news  ..   that  Reporter  Khushi  Gupta  should  know  ..  (  He  smirked  evilishly  0 
****************************************
Khushi  was  eating  her  breakfast  when  Arnav  throw  the  newspaper  infront  of  her  on  the  table  making  her  look  at  him 
  Khushi  :  Your  mother  didn’t  give  you  any  lessons  of  manners  ? What  am  I  saying    ..  if She  would  have  given  toh  aise   rakshash thodi nah  hote  !! 
Arnav  :  Enough  .. (  he gritted his  teeth angrily)  Not a  word  about my  mother  ..  ( he calm  his breathe  and smirk  devilishly)  stop  worrying  bout  me  and   start  preparing  for doing  last  rituals  of  your Mother ..after all  she  is fighting with her life   in the  hospital  ..  huh  and  I am  sure  her  life  is  come to an end  within few hours  ..  so  prepare  yourself to bid a  bye to  your mother  .. 
  Khushi    :  (  angrily   )  what  rubbish  ?   How  dare  you  to  speak Nonsesnse  about  mY mother  (  she  said  getting  up    from  the  chair  angrily  while  pushing it  away  ) 
Arnav :  (  riasing his hand  up)  darling  it’s  not  me  but The  News  paper  is  speaking  SEE ..(  he  said  with  smirk  while  khushi nagrily  checked  the  newspaper    and she  instantly feel  herself  rooted  at  the  spot  ) 
  Couldnot  able  to bear  the  shock  of  her  Young  daughter   Reporter Khushi  Gupta’s  death  The  old  womna  is  struggling between  live  and  death  in  the  Medical  hospital  of Delhi 
  Khushi  just  stared  at  Arnav  for  few  second  with  tears brimming  her  eyes   before  she  started  rushing  toward  the door   but   At  the  right  momen  arnav  came  there  and  pushed  her  back 
  Arnav  :  kaha jaa rahi  ho Madam  ? 
  Khushi  :  leave  My  way  arnav ..  I  want  to  go  to  meet  my  Mother  .. Leave .. 
Arnav  : anhh  dn’t  scream  you  are  brusting my  eardrum  ..  And  Get  back to  your  Room  ..  you  are  not  going  anywhere  You  are  Forgetting  reporter  That   You  are  Dead  infront  of  the  world .. and  if  you turned up suddenly  You  will  scare many  .. 
Khushi  : shut  the  fuck  Up  !! My  Mother  is  there  dieng    and  You  .. listen  I  am  not  interested  in  arguing  with  you  .. Let  me  go  !! 
Arnav grabbed  her  arms  angrily  pulling her close to  him 
Arnav  : uhhf Reporter  you  realy  don’t have any manners  !!  and   You  have  came  here by  your  own   but  you  are not allowed to  go from  here 
  Khushi:  (  angrily pushing him_)  You  son  of  a bitch  ..Everything is happening because  of  You  Criminal  ..  YOU  …  For  You  my  mother   is  struggling with her life ..     You  are   a monster  you  don’t have  any  heart .>You killed  peoples  ..  You  snatched  their  loved  one .  from  them .. I curse  You  ..  You  will never become  happy …  !!
  Arnav  clenched  his  fist  angrily before  slamming  his  lips  on  her  , he  just nibbled  her  lips  angrily  before  leaving   them  and  look  at her 
  Arnav  : Listen  Khsuhi No  one  is Criminal  By born ..  Yes  I  have  the  Tag  on  Myself  But   I   have  the guts to accept  I  am a   Criminal  not  like  those  who  did crime  then  wiped  off while   hiding their real face behind the mask  of   reputated  persons ..  Fuck  !!    I  know  people  curse  Me  ..  and  I  give fuck  to  their  Curses ..  because  their curses  were not fetching  my   stomach but    My  business  is  ..  and You  are not  going anywhere    .. and  if  you  don’t  stop  arguing  .. I  swear  to  the  Holy  ..  that  I  will  Fuck  you  so  badly  that  you  will  regret  all  of  your  life .. 
  He just  left  the  place  while warning her
******************************************************************
Arnav  was  punching  the  punch bag  to  let  out all  his  frustration  His  anger  was  no bound  today   
  “   You are  a  Criminal  “ 
  “  your  mother  must be cursing his womb  for  giviong birth  to  a  bustard like  you  “ 
  arnav just  punched  harder  then  just grabbed the  swinging  punch box  while  breathing  harder ,  he  closed  his  eyes tightly as  The  voices  from  the  past  started  echoing  around
  “    Bhai  ..    “  a  dejected  face  of  her  sister  flashed  infront  of  his  eyes  ,  the  pain reflecting    in  her  tone  making  him  more  aggressive ..
Arnav  opened  his  eyes  as  anger  started  boiling  his  sense ,  he  cannot   forget  whart his  sister  went  through  He   never  want to become a criminal  but    this  World  only  forced  him  to chhose  the  Path Of  Crime  ..   When all  the   doors  of honesty  was closed    The  door  of    black  world was opened  for  him to  help  him  to  fight  for  the  justice  of  his  sister  !! 
No  one  in  this  world  is  white but  people  called  him CRIMINAL  because  He  did  Crime  infront  Of  the  Wall  ..  Not  hiding behind 
  Arnav :   Criminal  !!    ( he  laughed  evilishly  ) I  am  A  CRIMINAL   just because  I  did Crime  infront  of  the  WORLD ..  But   peoples  like  Your  brother did  crime behind  the   four  Walls .

**************************************************************

Khushi  was    sitting  on  the  floor  while  hugging  her  knees feelinfg helpless  tears  rolling  down her cheeks ,  She does not care  for   herself  but she do care about  Her mother  she  is  the  only    family  she  has  in  her  Life ..     Everything is happening   because  of  her  !!  god  knows    how  her   mother  is  doing  ?  she  must  be craving  for  her  ?  she  must    have  cried all  day  and night in her  grief  ..  thinking her  to be dead   and  didn’t  able  to  accept   the   truth  She  felt  sick  .. 
  Khushi  Can  be  strong    infront  of  the  world ,   She  can  fight  with  everyone  But   her  only  weakness is  her mother  ..  She lost  her father  at very  young  age  ..  then   two  year back  she  lost  her  brother  and  her  bhabi  … and  Now  ,   Only  She  has  her mother    and  she cannot  think  of loosing  her  ,… 
She  is feeling  so helpless  right now  ,  even  being  alive   Everyone  thinking her dead  even being  living  in  the  Same   City  ,  she  is  unable  to go  and   meet her Mother  who need  her  the most  Right  Now  , 
     The  Only  oath  She  has  taken while choosing  the  Profession of Journalism  is  to  punish   Arnav  Singh  Raizada  who  never  think  a single  minute  before  Killing  her   brother and bhabi  brutually  .. 
     Her bhai and bhabhi  lost  their  life  to  him  without  having  any  fault  ..   Like his Brother  and bhabi  ..  many  have  became  the  victim  of  his  Torment ..  doesn’t  he  have  a heart  ..  He  didn’t  think  twice  Before  killing  them  atleast  about  her bhabi  who  was  carrying   baby   at  that  time  ..Doesn’t  He  felt  Mercy  on  her  ..  Bustard  !!  Now again  Her  mother  is  suffering  just  because  of  Him  … 
  Khushi  pressed her  lips  but  suddenly  she  saw  some  shadow  ,  she  raised her  eyes to  look  at the  person  Only  to  Find   It  was  Aman  The  Left  hand  of   Arnav  Singh Raizada  .. 
Anger  started  building  inside  her  ,  She  stood  up angrily  and  said 
  Khushi  :  What  are  You  doing  here  ?  ( she  gritted her  teeth)  did  Your  Boss  send  You  to  see  How  broken  I am  … Go and  Tell  Your  Boss  ..  BY  killing  and  snatching innocent  people’s  live  He   cannot  get  escape so  easily  …  and .. 
  Aman  :   Miss  Gupta  ..  if   not  for  ASR    I  would  have  surely  killed You  by  now  for badmouthing  him  …  !!  You  should  know  the  Rules played  over  here ..  This  is  not  Your  World but  Ours  where  the rules  are  being  made  by  ASR  …  Well  ,  I  have  come  to take you  to  Visit  Your  Mother  ..
  Khushi’s  eyes  went  wide  heraing  the  mention  of   her mother  ..
Khushi  : My  mother  ? 
Aman :  yes  ..    ASR  permit  You  to meet  your Mother  But  On  some Few  conditions  ? 
  Khushi  :  Conditions   ?  what  Condition  ? How dare  he  to  put  Conditions  when  he  is  the  reason  behind all  these  .. 
  Aman : No  One  invited You  in  our  DEN  ..  You  came  in  your  own wish  …   .  The  door  To   come  in  this  world  is  Open but  going  Out from  this  World  is  Next  to  impossible  Miss  Gupta  ..    (  he  said curtly)     Well  , You  can  go  there  but  you  are  Not  allowed  to  get  close  to  your  Mother  !!  
  Khushi  gasped  , she  was  about  to  argue  But  then  thought  it’sbetter  to  accept  their  condition  right now  she need  to meet her Mother  First  .. 
  Khushi : I  agree  … 
To be cntd