Part 35

FF: AJNABEE

PART 35

Khushi : everything was a façade Dammit!! Everyone lies to Me .. even My Own Mother knows Everything but never says a Words .. but maa says You killed her .. when the truth is Swati Bhabhi commits Suicide .. I cannot believe my Own Mother knows everything but never says a Single word against it .. She never protested it against her son ? how .. She is also having a Daughter .. then how can She ….

Arnav : ( pulling her in his embrace) sshh …

Khushi : I feel ejected Arnav !! Trust Me The Peoples whom I trust the Most breaks me eventually I hate it ..I hate it to think that I carries the same blood as of Akhilesh Gupta …

Arnav : khushi Relax !! ( she said wiping out her tears kissing her knuckles ) You spread the rumor about me being Dead ..But You never let anyone see Me …

**********************************************************************************

Khushi : How could I let that happen ? Haan !! The World knows that you are dead but You are here safe and sound !! ( khushi said smiling a bit ) Foolish Folks ! They did not even realize it was all plotted … Me reaching there , Me shooting you to death ..was all plotted … But I was scared with the thought, if I did any mistake that day could have cost me your loss .

Arnav : Is it so ? I thought you were determined in helping that scoundrel to get out off my clutch !!

Khushi(pouting): Criminal … I was not in a state of thinking Right and Wrong that time .. it hurts me when I over hear your conversation over the phone where you straightly denies of me having any importance in your Life .. I was hurt!! ..I decides to move on with you ..but you give priority to the World of Crime Except giving me the desired time ..i demanded from you .. I feel myself a Burden on You ..which was imposed to you .. and Which you seems to carry without any of your will ..

Arnav : Khushi .. I never thought that I would ever share my pain with someone ..You are the One who is able to crave your name in my heart .. I thought to hate you knowing your true identity ..But I could not .. I don’t know how and when ..but you becomes a vital part of my life ..

Khushi : But You still could not confess me your LOVE .. Great !!

She said sighing harder , while Arnav just smirk before Khushi jump out of the seat seeing Ashi pulling someone’s hair ..

Khushi : look at your daughter’s traits !! Like Father Like daughter!! Huh … Gundi Larki …. ASHI … ( she shouted running toward her as Arnav sighed stretching his arms across the bench rest … while smiling looking at his family )

He definitely comes to a Long Way …. Getting a Call , He receives the call ….

********************************************

Ashi : EEH!! I don’t want to go back to that stinky place .. Ehhu

Khushi : ( glaring at Ashi ) Enough of Holidaying now .. You have school to attend ..You want to get PTA Call ..

Ashi makes a face , before Arnav sighed kneeling down in front of his daughter kissing her cheeks … happily

Arnav : hey Ashi ..You are my good girl Right ? ( Ashi nodded her head ) You know baby that good girls do always listen to their parents .. and they goes to school Regularly ..

Ashi : I hate to study ?

Khushi : What you love then ? I a m saying you Arnav .. It is just useless of wasting money on her ..She is going to just clean the COWDUNG !!