Part 32

FF : AJNABEE

PART 32

Garima : Khushi ..Shant ho jaa ..( she tried to console her daughter but Khushi just rushed out of the house only to find a White SUV getting parked in front of their House ..)

Khushi frowned as she looked at her daughter walking out of the car before smiling at Khushi ..Before she turned waving a bye to Arnav who just slide off the Window Glass to look at His daughter .. He smirk , as Khushi’s eyes went wide in fear seeing the Man … after so many years ..

Did Her Heart skipped a Beat ?

*************************************************************************************

Khushi just jerks off her thoughts hearing Her daughter Excitement’s Voice as she bid a Bye to her Father who came to drop her off

Ashi : Bye .. Bye ..Good Night Papai ..( she grinned happily waving her hands towards Arnav who just nodded his head glancing at her daughter before Khushi just hold Ashi’s hand strictly glaring at her )

Khushi : ASHI …. Get Inside The House .. ( she said almost shouting ..making Ashi Jerk as her eyes instantly became teary .. before flaring her nose and Walks inside the House not before kicking away some flower pots which were been placed near the house Corridor angrily )

Arnav just looked at his daughter retreating back , before His Eyes shifted to the Woman standing there … For a Second , He somewhere felt his heart skip a Beat but then He just Composed himself as the anger Overpowered Him …as He Remembered The Deeds of This Woman .. He clenched his fist on The steering Wheel .. Before He just Slid up the Glass Window not paying heed about the same woman Now was walking toward him …

Khushi : YOU …… ( she shouted , This Enough How dare He is to abducted her daughter from their House .. There is Enough She has stay silent and this has encouraged him … It is the matter of her daughter’s Future .. and This Man need to teach a Lesson ..!! What does he think of himself ? )

She flared her nose as she looked at him Sliding up The glass and was about to start the Engine , She run and stood Infront of The Car Spreading her arms and blocking his way …

Arnav’s Eyes Narrowed looking at the guts of the Woman … His grip get tightened on the Wheel .. As He took a deep breathe , Before He took the Car few steps back …. Before He smirk evilishly at Khushi … and Dashed the Car with Speed towards Khushi ..

Khushi’s eyes went wide seeing the speeding Car approaching toward her .. Her bravery seems to wiped off the window in the Very Second ..But Before She could React ..The Car dashed away grazing off her ..making her spun around as she loose her balance and fell down hitting her head on the Stone .. hissing in pain ..

Khushi hissed in pain as She glanced at the SUV which just stopped few distance away .. as Arnav draws his head out glancing at Khushi who is hissing in pain .. He just raised his eyebrow smirking Evilishly before He Drove Away ..

Garima Came rushing out hearing the chaos . She gasped looking at Khushi state While She helped Her To stand up…

Garima : what happen to You ? how did you get hurt ? Ashi said .. that … He came to drop her .. Did He ..

Khushi : ( looking around) Maa .. Please can We talk all these inside ? and What is Ashi doing ? Did You asked How She Get missing from the house ?

Garima : You really think ? your daughter will say anything ? don’t you know how Stubborn She is .. I have never knew that A girl of her age could hold so much of EGO and Arrogance … I tried to Ask her ..But all She just Shut the Door of her Room on my face saying she is sleepy..