Part 13

FF : AJNABEE

PART 13

Khushi : Why it is so difficult for me to understand you ? kyu samjh nahi pati hoon mein apko ? ap ho kya ? kaise ho aap ? Dimag kehta hai nafrat karu apse par yeh dil tok ta hai .. Kabhi lagta hai ap darinde ho .. par kabhi lagta hai Ap insaan ho .. Kaun galat hai kaun sahi ..I don’t know .. you are criminal infront of law but my heart denies to accept it .. kya karu ? baatiye ?

( why didn’t I able to understand you ? What are you ? Why are You ? my Mind says to hate You but my heart denies to hate You .>Sometime I feel you are monster but then the next Moment I feel you are a Human like all of us .. Who is right and who is wrong here ..Our system says you are criminal but my heart doesnot accept it _ what should I do ? )

Khushi : You have killed my brother and I should hate You .. I should destroy you ... that was my aim but I don’t know I feel confused .... I feel confused ..

she murmurs as she rest her head on his chest hugging him

Khushi : what is happening with me ? what is happening with me ? ( she gulped closing her eyes feeling his warmth )

*************************************************************************************

Next Day ,

Arnav lazily opened his eyes feeling some weight on him ... He yawns as his eyes fell on Khushi who was sleeping resting her head on his chest ... He gulps as He looked the adorable face of the beauty sleeping over him ..

“ jo tere kahtir pehle se hi tadpe kya use tadpana “

“ ooo Zaalima ooo zalima “

“ Jo tere ishk mein behka pehle se hai ..

Kya usse behkana oo zaalima oo zaalima “

Arnav slowly raised his fingers as He removed the hair locks away off her forehead which was disturbing her sleep ... He looked down the way She was clutching his shirt in her fist .. He gulps as He could feel his heart beating faster ..

“ Ankhein marhaba baatein marhaaba

Main Sau martaba deewana hua .. :”

He slowly touched her rosy lips while rubbing it by his thumb ..as a smile crept on his Own lips getting her moan in return... She cuddled more mumbling something .. Beautiful Indeed ..

“ Mera nah raha jab se dil mera

Tere Husna ka nishana hua “

Without even his knowledge he leans and placed a Soft Kiss on her lips before He straighten himself .. feeling her opening her Eyes ..

Khushi : Ji ... ( Her Eyes opened wide seeing Arnav straightening himself ) aap ? ( khushi gulps Louder making Arnav gesture her how she is holding him )

Arnav : Mujhe apni Adat bana rahi ho Reporter . That is Not Good for health ... bahut zor se dard hoga tumhe .. Sambhal nahi paogi fir Khudko .. ( you are making me your habit !! beware you will be hurt very badly .. then You cannot hold yourself )

Khushi : aap sambhal lijiyega fir . ( then you hold me ) . ( she said stating while looking into his eyes)

She herself didn’t know Why She said so !! Does She want him to hold her !! does She getting Involve with him that Much !

Arnav stares at Khushi for few seconds before laughing out loudly ..

Arnav : mazak acha kar leti ho ... Reporter !! ( he said getting down from the Bed while picking his phone aside while walking away checking his email )