Part 60

Arshi FF: AJNABEE
Part 60
The court has already started ...  The jury has already started the process ... while outside the court premises people are getting impatieng .. Media's are already started creating the hype...
People have joined the rallys that have taken part to the many portion of the city ..and those who wouldn't they have shown their support on social media and the rest remaining are glue to the tv screen ....
Niddhi and her team were given the responsibility to control the hype and crowd but it's getting difficult to manage the crowd and the Media ...
It seems Taaza News have started the journey but the other media houses also joined them ...
*************************
Aman : I don't know Baba Saheb . What is store in the future
Àyush : I feel so helpless that I cannot do anything .... We cannot even go there
Aman : it's abhinash's strict order not to step out ..Let's hope for the best .. I have full faith of Abhinash .. He will definitely do something ...
****************
The public prosecutor  Roy started his session ...
" This case is so simple, why there is so much complications I don't get it .  Anjali Raizada was a pawn who was used by her own brother for meeting his selfish needs ..... "
" we all know how he have decieved the system that is the reason he was been suspended from his duty "
" This man over there have raped his sister not only that he was being accused of killing his mother and sister "
Arnav closed his eyes tight, unable to control the anger that rushed through his vain .. He opened his eyes looking at Akash Rao present there sitting just in the front row... How much he wants to rip him alive..
" And then HE is the one whom we all are looking for ....  He have killed  Akhilesh Gupta, Greywal and Shyam Jha was also being attacked ... isn't it strange that all the enemies pf ACP Arnav Singh Raizada started losing their life one by one  by a certain ASR the Mafia ... it's prove my lord that he is the Mafia King ASR whom everyone is looking for ..
Abhinash :How sure are you  that He is the ASR ... my lord .  my honable client Mr Roy has really started growing old i believe .. We all know that the ASR has been dead ... fine i believe you that ASR is alive .. How sure are you he is the ASR ... my lord my client is totally genuine .  he was genuine that time also .. He is genuins as well
" Do you have any prove on that ?  " Roy shouted
Abhinash : Exactly My question Mr Rou .. Do you have any proof against my client .  my  Majesty .. My Client has suffered a lot years back.. The Grief was nothing that we can console ..  but He is trying to move on and decides to crave his way in the field of Business ..  He is a business man who is just earning his bread through his fashion house ... AR Group ..
" it's an eyewash !!  By wearing a turban one cannot be a saint ... he has just disguise himself .. He is the same ASR .... he have accepted the truth .. We have the recording and witness also "
Khushi's eyes went wide as the video played across .... Arnav glanced at Abhinash who just keep waiting for the clip to finish ...
Lavanya Kashyap was also brought to the witness box ...
Roy started questioning her ....
Roy : Do you know him ? Miss Kashyap ?
Lavanya : i know him .. I know him very well he is ASR ...
Roy : And you have been with him  since long ...You must have known his tricks .....please let us know how he have became ASR  from  ACP Arnav Singh Raizada ... It was you who have bailed him years back ... And then took him with you ? And we  can doubt your connection with the mafia world
Lavanya : What harm if I have helpled an innocence ? he was treated  very wrongly .. the case was talk of the town and I couldn't stop myself from helping him out .. I can feel his pain .... I Can rely the turmoil Anjali must have gone through ..
Lavanya has tears in her eyes as she continued
Lavanya : After  i bailed him out ...  we get to know that His mother was no more ...Arnav was devasted and had went through several panic attacks .. I couldn't make my mind to let him go ... i started taking care of him .. It took almost 2 years to get him cure ..  He was suffering from severe depression.... He was shifted to USA from where he took his treatment because I have known that If I keep him here in this city .  it will keep on hunting him down and won't allow him to live peacefully ..  Slowly by god grace he started recovering and then he helped  my business .. I was starting my botique by then ... ASR helped me out ...later he started his own designer house .... That's how I know him but I don't understand how He became a Mafia ...
" you are telling Lie " Roy shouted ...
" you have been intermediary to ASR ...and everyone know how you played along with ASR don't lie "
lavanya : ( shout angrily ) I am not lying ... why should I lie .. I don't understand why the hell everyone is forcing me to say something which I have no clue about it .... Is this how your system works ? With the method of manipulation ...  My lord... I will tell the truth that I know ..not that the truth that i have asked to said by the Police Department .. I am sorry .. I really doubt on the jury .... This is how the case of Anjali has been  manipulated years back by setting the  words according to the preferences
Lavanya said as Abhinash took the lead
Abhinash : My Majesty .. I don't know what my learned friend want to prove by pushing a lady to edge of patience .. She is not lying my lord .  My client was indeed taking the treatment for the depression .. and I have the papers if you want ... the murders have nothing to do with my client .... For once let me conisder ..the murderer have killed people who are linked up with Anjali .. If they have not done anything why are they worrying of life ..   My Majesty .. Anjali Singh Raizada ... Have we ever thought why a girl who hold so much value while make a joke of her own virtue ...  ( he looked at Lavanya and said ) You may go ..
" are you trying to fool the court " Roy spat back ...
" objection over rule " the judge shouted as Abhinash nodded his head
Abhinash : I have few questions to ask my client ( The Judge nodded as Abhinash reached towards Arnav )
Abhinash : You were once an ACP right ?  But where were you all these years ... And You have accepted the fact  that you are the terror that people were afraid of .    hope you are aware the list of crimes that are being hung over the head of ASR ..and you accepted it .. it may lead to death .. .
Arnav : what else I could have done ... they have kept my daughter as a bait .. If I didn't do accordingly to them ... they might have done harm to her ..
Abhinash : That exactly ... I want to say my lord .. my client was being pushed to tell accordingly coming under the pressure .. Any Responsibile Father in his place would do the same ....( he handed the pen drive  toward the court men who decided to play the video )
The video played across, it was the photage from  last day where the police men have take Ashi in rapture .. it was totally shown how Arnav was forced to accept the sins seeing his daughter at gun point
Abhinash : This is what I am going to say .. I am sorry that we have to act like this .. But then we had no option .. Since the time My Client's wife has opened the case .. My client's family is being targetted directly .. ..and just a day back before Ashi's missing Mrs Raizada was been shot .. and the very next day when  Ashi got missing ASR consulted me the first thing ..and I suggested to keep it in handy for better use ... And it works .. This is how it is manipulated ..and this is how it has been manipulated uears back as well ...  My Majesty .. Why so much harrassement to my client and my family just they want to open a case .. if there is nothing left in the case of Anjali why everyone has turned to violent to ease off the existence ..
"It is a ploy .....They have planned everything ... how did Khushi Gupta be with him, as per we all have known Khushi Gupta was very close to ASR ...and was being pregnant while she came back from the clutches "

Roy looked up at Arnav who says
Arnav : I have met Khushi, when I have just formed AR i was searching for PR... Khushi has came for the post of PR and there we met ..to be very precise .. Khushi is the key to the sucess of AR ..
Roy narrowed his eyes as he asked to the court
" i will ask Court to allow me to call Khushi Gupta on the witness box "
The court allowed, as Khushi was been taken to the witnesd box
" he is your husband right ? "
Khushi just glanced at her husband and nodded
Khushi : and he is the father of your child .  ( khushi gulped nodding her head )
" tell me one thing .. You were with ASR for quite long ...and we have known how heads over heels you are there for him .. You have helped him over the laws years before but what happened then you suddenly came  out of the clutches clearing his existence from the earth .. and then we found out to be married to someone who have all the possibility of ASR"
Khushi : ASR was a criminal .. It was my fate that I have being locked up with him for months .. I won't deny what Happened between us it happened with our consent ... I agree I was confused for sometime ..I thought I have fallen for him but then a Gangster can never be loved .. I do what I thought the best .. I just trapped him in the web so that i can come out ..and in that process I shot him to save myself .. He was died ..after that I have no idea .  i moved away from the city ...
Roy : But your mother have said about  ASR being alive ? is she lying
Khushi : I cannot control someone's thought... ASR is no more . we all know that ... If he was really there won't we able to realize that ...
Roy : we have the DNA reports ..

Khushi gulped hard, glancing at Arnav who seems to be very calm
Judge opened the envelope and then said
Judge : This is not the right practice Roy .  you are wasting time .. Who is in charge of the police team .  Tell her not to waste court time unnecessarily.... the DNA not matching

Niddhi rushed inside as she stood in front of the judge
Niddhi : Sir
Judge : Officer Sharma .. This is how  your team are working .. It's your duty to make people have faith on police but due these type of practices I understand why people are afraid of police .. What you want to prove by sending the DNA Test which is not matching ... It's clear ASHi Singh Raizada and Arnav Singh Raizada's DNA has not matched

To be contd