Part 39

FF : AJNABEE

PART 39

Ashi : Papai ..Mumum has Bl.. bl.. Blibe me ..for not telling you … Moti nani .. Boli ..Woh Mere papai hai … aap nahi .. aap bad man ..I hate it

Arnav glared at her angrily …

Arnav : Yeh sab sikha rahi hai tumhari maa meri beti ko ? and YOU ..You are teaming up with her ? Listen Khushi .. I don’t care How You will manage or not ..Keep yourself and my daughter away from that man ..varna … I swear .. I will kill you by myself ..and You know I can do that ..

Khushi : Arnav !! What would I do with you two when you both have group up against me.

**********************************************************************************

Arnav : Group Up ? Well , Now You think we purposely plotted against You right ? Nothing to say in it !!! Ashi … It’s useless to talk with your Mother .. Come ..The More I will stay here the More my anger will shoot up !!

He said angrily as he walks to Ashi picking her up in his Arms as He was about to walk out of the room

Khushi : where are you going ? You are reacting unnecessarily !! You Only give me your Consent of agreeing for marriage now ?

Arnav : I regret big time giving my consent to You ..Dammit !! Enough Now … I am not going to tolerate this marriage Drama .. and Upon that .. I am stunned seeing your Guts .. You just happily sit in the Bride Seat .. Haan ?

Khushi gulped as She placed her palm on his shoulder

Khushi : You know the Marriage is not going to happen any way .. We need to talk . ..You are not in a Good Mood anyway ..

Arnav closed his eyes sighing hard before he put down ASHI .. and Ask her to go out and play ..

Khushi gulps as she looks at him and said

Khushi : If You say .. I will just deny Maa for the Marriage and will tell the Truth of us being Together ..I don’t want to do anything Hurting you Arnav !! You just shout on me but think about Me ..I am the One who being trapped in between … It’s My Mother One side and another side is You .. My husband the love of my Life ..

Arnav : I Never stopped you from walking away!! You have willing comes with me …

Khushi : Arnav !!

Arnav : Please Khushi Stop it ..Stop defaming Your Family all the Time .. Neither Your brother was a Saint Nor Your Mother is ..

Khushi : I Know ..I know … You don’t have to make me remember all the Times….. That it was my family who is at the Wrong sides .. ( she sighed ) I know I was Wrong .. and You were Right … But ..

Arnav : The More We talk on this regard The More we will lead to an argument .. Khushi .. We have enough on this … You might be ignorant I am not .. Whatever Your Mother is plotting just tell her to stop it otherwise ..

Khushi : plotting ? Arnav Enough !! I agree You both does not go well … I agree my Mother did Wrong ? But You cannot say she plotted ?

Arnav : does not she plotted Earlier Four years back ? It was Her who was successfully sowed seeds of hatred against me in You with the help of that Shyam .. You were already to support that Bustard going against me ..

Khushi : I did not knew anything then ? You never said me …

Arnav : nah … It was lack of Trust ..Despite of saying you Love Me .. You did not trust me ..

Khushi : I .. why are you bringing the past Arnav ..I accept my faults .. and It was with your Consent I am staying with Maa .. and with your approval only I agree for this marriage …