Part 48

FF : AJNABEE
PART 48
It was a photo of Ashi playing in the Holi party that means they are been watched!! Sweat beads started forming on her fore head before she stood up to look at ASHI who was playing in the play area till now ..but where is she ? she is nowhere to be found ?
Khushi rush towards Arnav who was talking with someone ... Seeing her panicking HE frowns
Arnav : What's wrong ?
Khushi: ashi ... ashi is missing .. ( she stammered)
*************************************************************************************
Arnav ; What do you mean Ashi is missing ? Ashi wasn't with you ..
Khushi: she was just infront of my eyes ..She was playing in the kid zone ..I .. I don't know I just received a Photo of her from unknown number and then she is no where to be found .. ..
Arnav just looked at the photo which was sent to Khushi before he shout for Aman who comes there running
Aman : what's wrong ASR ? is everything Okay ..
Arnav : Nothing is fine Aman ... Ashi is no where to be found .. just check the CCTV footage I am sure whoever he is .. that person does not go away from the venue .. and tightened the security don 't let anyone leave the venue ..I want every dam person to be checked ... MY daughter is missing Dammit ...
Aman : ASR .. don't worry ..( He just dails the number while arnav rushed out to check for his daughter while khushi's eyes brims with tears as she follows him )
Khushi : arnav !! we will find Ashi .. hai nah ? She would be find right ?
Arnav : Khushi , you should have not left Ashi alone ... ( He said before checking every nook of the venue looking for his daughter )
Aman : ( coming there ) ASR .The CCTV footage have been tampered ..
Arnav : What the fuck !! I want my daughter by any cost ...
*****************************************
Lavanya : Khushi please calm down .. ASR and aman both are finding ... AShi would be here only !!
Khushi : what harm my daughter has cause to anyone .. .. (she stood up only to find Arnav walking towards her with an unconscious Ashi in his arms .. ) ASHI .... ( she rushed toward him before picking Ashi in her lap)
Khushi : where did you find her ? what happened to her ? Why isn't she not opening her eyes ..Arnav ?
Aman : someone drugged ASHi and throw her on the pool ..it's just our luck that .. our guards saw her at the right moment or else ..
Khushi's eyes went wide with horror .. as arnav shout
Arnav : bring the Car we are leaving for the hospital
************************************
Doctor checked Ashi before she injects her some sedatives
Doctor : don't worry she is out of danger now!! .. You have find her at the right time ..the water has just started entering her wind pipes .. I doubt if you were bit late it could have risked her life Mr. Raizada .. let us observe her for an hour more then you can get her back home ..
Khushi sobs as she looked at her unconscious daughter who was laying on the hospital bed being all pale ..
Khushi : Ashi .. Mumma won't scold you ever !! please open your eyes ..you are scaring mumma ..
Arnav let out a sigh as he walks toward Khushi and placed a comforting palm on her shoulder
Arnav : don't worry ..Nothing happened to her ... let her take some rest .. she will be fine ..
Khushi : who did this to our daughter ? Why ? What harm does the little soul have cause to anyone ? Arnav how long we will have to live in threat .. It was US earlier but now it's ASHI ...
Arnav : Relax !! kuch nahi hoga Ashi ...
Khushi : Every time you says the same .. But Could you stop her being attacked
Arnav closed his eyes clenching his fist in anger before Khushi said
Khushi: This what I have said you from the beginning ... This what I was afraid of .. You have made enemies more rather than friends ? The path you had chosen to give justice to Anjali has now became threat to my daughter ... I don't know Who is behind this ? Someone who does not want me to reopen Anjali's case or someone from your Rival ..I don't know .. But Meri Beti ..Arnav I cannot live without her .. please ... however naughty ... How every irritating , hotheaded she is ..But she is my daughter I cannot imagine my life without her ..( She weeps making Arnav gulps the lump forming inside his throat as Aman comes there )
Aman : ASR .. Police Officer has come to meet you ..
Arnav nodded his head glancing at their daughter before he walked out of the ward
*************************************************
Arnav : What you people have to say ? Listen Inspector ..I am really not in a mood to entertain you people .. so better you make a way out of the hospital ..
Inspector: Mr. Raizada , we are here to help you out ..
Arnav : helping me out !! Bravo .. attacks after attacks are planned upon my daughter but are you able to trace the culprit out ? No right !! .. Thanks Inspector for being so much Supportive Now Please leave
Inspector: MR Raizada ... We apologize but
Arnav : I SAID LEAVE ..
***************************************************
Ayush : what happen to Kiddo ? and how .. ( Ayush rushed inside the room as Arnav placed the cranky ashi down on their room bed ) how is she ..
Khushi: She is out of danger papa ..
Arnav : I swear if I find out once who is behind this ... I swear to the almighty that The person will be regretting to even born in this planet ...
Khushi closed her eyes letting out a sigh before she walks toward ashi and sitting beside her and patted her daughter who whimper in sleep ..
*********************************************
Khushi was patting ashi who wake up with a cry ..
Khushi: it's okay betu .. mumum is here .. Chup ... ( Ashi looks at khushi for few seconds before she started struggling in her lap ... pushing khushi away )
Khushi: ashu ..what happens ..
Ashi: No .. stay ..away ..stay away ...
Khushi: ashi what's happens it's me your mother ... baby you are fine calm ..
Ashi: No .. you are not mumum .. You are bad .. you are very bad ...
Khushi's eyes opened wide in horror .. before ashi pushed khushi getting down of the bed crying while Arnav rushed inside only to find Ashi crying out her lungs ..
Arnav : Ashi ... what happen ... why are you crying .. ( He rushed to pick her up kneeling infront of her daughter but Ashi shrugged his hand away jerking back)
Ashi: No .. Don't touch me ...
Arnav : Ashi it's me ..your papai .. what happen baby there is nothing to get afraid come here
Ashi: NO ... You all are bad !! you don't lobe ashi ..I know ..You are not good .. No mumum .. No papai ..all bad .. You want to sent me to bhagwan ji ..
Arnav gasped in horror looking at his daughter
Arnav : ASHI ...
Ashi: NO ... you are very bad .. Me do naughtiness that is why ... You sent that uncle to pu..n.. pun..punish me .. You told him to sent me in sky ..I know no one come back from Sky .. Buee also stays in sky ..and she don't come to meet us .. He throws me in water ..... I called you Papai ... but you didn't hear me ...
Arnav just glance at khushi who was rooted at the spot before Arnav pulled Ashi in hug while she was struggling in his arms
Ashi: I will no do badmashi ..i don't want to become star ..ASHI ko khelna hai .. khana hai . SRK se bhi milna hai
Khushi looked at her daughter blabbering while Arnav tries to calm her daughter
Arnav : do you think Papai will let his princess become Star ... ( He wipes her tears )
Ashi: but .. you ..want me to become star you asked that gandha uncle to throw me in pool ...
Arnav : ( wiping out her flowing nose) What did we say ? Never listen to the strangers .. anyone will say you anything and you will believe .. and don't you know how much your mumma papa loves you ... ( ashi pouts in tears ) Why did you go with that person ..
Ashi: I didn't . ..I got thirsty ..playing so I was coming to mumum ..when that waiter uncle comes and give me a Juice .. then My head started paining all of sudden ..He pick me up ... I cried ..calling you .... and Mumum .. but you both didn't came and then my head was paining also ... and He threw me in the pool saying you both said him to do that ..
Arnav : waiter ? ( arnav whispered before he pulled Ashi in his embrace gulping the lump forming in his throat )
Arnav : little one enough of tears Now .. and remember one thing Mumma Papa loves you the most in this world .. and every other thing is a dam lie okay ... and I promise whoever did this to you ..Will never see the next sun ..
*************************************************************
Khushi was warming Ashi's milk .. who is right now with Ayush who is looking after her ... when Arnav comes there calling her
Arnav : Did you have a talk with your mother ?
Khushi: arnav .. Maa ? what about her ? is anything happens to her ?
Arnav : Call her ...
Khushi: arnav !!
Arnav : I said Call her RIGHT NOW DAMMIT .. ( Khushi jerks at his stern voice while khushifiddles with her phone) ASK her where she was in the morning ...
Khushi just dials her mother number , as she receives the call within few minutes ..
Khushi: Maa..
Garima : Khushi .. ( khushi just glance at her husband not understanding what is going inside his brain)
Khushi: Maa .. aap .... ( khushi could hardly complete when her phone was snatched by Arnav who was just like a ferocious lion ) arnav ..( she whispered as Arnav growled over the phone)
Arnav : Garima Gupta .. where was you since the morning ?
Garima gasp hearing the voice as fears started engulfing her ...
Garima : Ar.. Arnav Singh Raizada ......
Arnav : ( grits his teeth ) Yes Arnav Singh Raizada ... !!
Garima : What are you doing with my daughter ? what have you done to her ? ( she panics before Arnav growled)
Arnav : Obviously I have to been concerned when it is related to my daughter .. and Don't try to pretend Mrs Gupta .... I asked you a simple question ? Where were you in the morning ?
Garima : Why you think I am going to answer you ..Give the phone back to Khushi where is she ? What are you doing there ..I will call the POLICE ... if you do anything rong
Arnav : Trust me you won't Dare ... Call any dam people Mrs Gupta I don't care but If I find you are behind ASHI's condition .. I swear to the almighty .. I would be forgetting every dam Relation I have with you ...
He disconnects the call in anger and Khushi looked at Arnav
Khushi : How could you talk like that to Maa ..I know you don't like her but .. How can you think She can be behind ASHI's condition .. and Mostly .. Maa is in Delhi .. how can
Arnav : One more time you support your mother I will DIVORCE you right away Khushi ... Just Ask her where was she in the morning .. MY Guards have seen her coming out of the CENTRAL JAIL ...
To be contd

P.S - Vote and Comment