PART 2

Aranv  :  you  palyed too well  ..  but  ..ultimately  ..  My  eyes  caught  your   Nerves  ,,  ( he  stroke  her cheeks after   he reached to her  )  ..  I  will  deal  with  you  alter  sweetheart  !!   take  her  away and made  sure s he  doesn’t get  escaped  !!  and  find  that  partner  in  crime  of  her’s  .. 
  Arnav  passing  a  dead  glare  ...    asked his  guards  to  take her  away  which  they  did  ..  and  arnav  went and  sat back  on  his  seat  ..    and  asked  to  start  the   meeting 
While  the members  started  gossepping  about  the  girl’s  whose  fortune  have  just  turned  black  after  today 
 Arnav  : can  We  start  the  meeting  ..  please  !!  I  have  the  diamonds  .. so  ?    put  up  your  moneys and  take  it away  .. starting  five hundred  billion  ..  increase  it and  take  it away  !! 
*************************************************************************************
    It’s  being  3  hours  since  Khushi  was  being brought  here  .. and  is locked  inside  the  dark  room  with  her   hands   and legs  tied  up  by  Rope .. 
  Khushi  :  opened  the door .. Free  me you  assholes ...  coward  !! ..   bustard!! ..( she  was  yelling  swearing  ..  she  was not  at all  worried for her  future  but was  angry  ..  for  failing  in  her mission  )
    It  was not  the  Hotel    where she  went but  somewhere  else  but  where she  didn’t  remember  as  after  taking her away from  the  Hotel they  drugged  her  ..  making  her  fall  unconscious...   and when she  gained her consciousness she  is here  in  the  room  .. 
  Khushi   tooka  deep  breathe  .  and started  screaming  again  .. 
  Khushi  :  hello  !!  open  the  door .. open  the  door  ..  I need  to  visit  bathroom please  open  it .>(  the  door  got  opened and  two  guards  come  inside) 
  Guards:  what  is  happening why are  you  screaming nad brsuting our  eardrums .. 
  Khushi:  I    need to  vist bathroom  please  it’s  urgent  ..   and  untied my hand!!
 Gurad  2  :   I am sure  it’s her drama ..
 Khushi: what  kind  of people  you  are  ..  It’s  girly type  problem   free my hands  I need to visit  washroom 
  The  both  guards  looked  at  eachother   before  they   free  their  hands
  Guards: no  go to  washroom and  don’t try  to smart ..( khushi mumbled  thank  you  as the guard  turned Khushi    get off the bed   while  picking  a vase  from  the   table beside her   hitted  it  on his  haed  the other  guard  got alarted and  tried  to   defence  .. but she was  quick  she held his ahnd and kicked  him on his  main spot  ..     amking  him  fell on  the ground wincing  in   pain) 
Khsuhi:  I  hate  mens who  doesn’t  have balls ..huh  ..    GOOD  BYE  TO  YOU   !!  and  say   a  fucking to  your  boss  .. !!   ( khushi  rolled  her  eyes and     turned to leave  the  room  only  to get  her  eyes  opened  seeing  Arnav  Standing   there  near    the  door   and  galring him from  top  to buttom    lustfully    which disgust ..) 
  Arnav  :  wow!! So Impressive  miss  Daisy   Petrick  or    whatever  ?      ia m  totally  flattered seeing  your  skills by  the  way   are  you  going somewhere  ?   (  he  said  with  a  evil  smirk and khushi flared her  nose ..  )
  Khushi  :  don’t  you  think by  doing all these  you are going to be spared!! Criminal  !! you are bloody  criminal  if   not  ..  me  MY  pratner  ..   will exposed  you  ..
 Arnav  :  HE  is  dead  !! (  he  clicked his  tongue  and  khushi’s  eyes went  wide in shock) 
  Khushi:  what  ?  ( arnav  rolled his  eyes  as  he called  the  other  guards . and  asked  them  to  take    the  wounded  guards  away  as  they  left  He  turned  and  closed  the door while locking  it from  inside  ..   khushi gasped    as  she was taken back by his action)
Khushi:  what  you think  of  yourself . you are not going to be  spared  after  this  .. Just let  me go ..you  fucking asshole  .. 
Arnav :  you   can  go but  after being  fucked  by  me  !!   ( he  said  with  a  devilish  smirk  as he  winked  at her  and  khushi  gulped before her  anger   started  raising   up she  marched  to  him  ) 
  Khushi  : you  .. what   you  think  I am  going  to be  scared by your  threats .. Get  a  Grip  ..   I am 
 Arnav : khsuhi  Gupta  ..  The    Reporter in charge   of   Taaza News  channel  ..     you  live at  bandra  with  your  mother  Garima  Gupta   .. 
  Khushi:  you know  everything  .. 
 Arnav  ;  ASR  always  like  to   have information about his  opposition  ..(  he  smirk  ..    while  he  just grabbed  her  pointing  finger  and  twist  it  back  making     her pinned aginst  his  body ..) 
 Arnav  :  you  should  make  a study about me before  entering my  den  LADY   ..Now   you  ..are  RUINED    .. just  ruined  .. 
Khsuhi  :  you  want  to kill me  .. kill !!  it’s the best  thing you  can  do  right  I am  not  sacred 
 Arnav  : (  whispering near  her lips  ) and  I  love  feisty  .. (  khsuhi was bout  to  kicked him  on  his  manhood but before  that  Arnav  twisted  her   hand  more while  taking her infront  of him while  pressing  his   manhood      over her back  )  don’t try  that  Sweetheart  or  You  will going  to  regreat ..
 Khushi :  you Bustard  !! 
 Arnav  :  Now you  have  to baer this bustard  whole of  your  life  ..   (he  said biting  her  earlobe  . harshly  .)    
  Arnav  :    now  forget  The  WORLD  YOU  LIVE TILL  NOW  BECAUSE  FROM TODAY  THIS  IS  YOUR  LIFE   .. REPORTER  KHUSHI  GUPTA  ....     !! 
  Khushi  ; you ..(  she   barged toward him  angrily)  you think  you  can  cage  ME  ?  haan  ??  and  I   am KHUSHI  GUPTA  I  have  learnt  to  fight  .. 
 Arnav : (  raised his  eyebrows)  even  I  would  like  to  see  how  long you fight  with me  .. SEE  Khushi  I have  no  Enemity  with  you  .>But  you  have  learnt a  lot  about me  Now and  no   one get spared while   entering Arnav Singh  Raizada’s  Den  ..  you   Started  all  these  ..  !!  and  I  am  ending  it .. 
 Khushi  ;  You  think  You  are  going to  be escaped by  doing all these  you   are killing innocent  live  you are  a CRIMINAL  ..   and by now  my chaneel  will surely  take  steps to find me ..
  Arnav  :   NO  !!  IT”S ALL OVER  THE  NEWS that  The  Reporter  Khushi  Gupta   has  lost  her  life w hile surveying  Reports  along  with   partner  Sooraj 
    (  he said  with  a  click  of tongue making  Khushi  gritted his  teeth)
Khushi  : Rubbish  !! 
 Arnav  : and   Listen  One  thing  !!    THE  PUBLICS  GIVE  BIRTH  TO THE  CRIMINALS  ...  samjhi  tum  .. 
 Khushi  was  splitting  fire  after  this  she  pointed  her  finger  toward   him 
 Khushi  :  What  do  you  want of  me  .. 
Aranv  Smirk  as  he  moved to  her  and  just stroked  her  cheeks  while Khushi  turned  her  face  on otherside 
 Arnav  :  Right  now  Nothing  Reporter  just  to   have some  little  Fun  with  you  would  you  mind  !! 
    Khushi  gritted  her  teeth  angrily  and  she  just  stepped   closer  to  him and   garbbed  him by his  coller
 Khushi :  You mother  fucker  ? what  you  think    of  yourself  ?  you  are  going  to  get  rescue by  doing all  these    ..  What  you  got  by  caging  me  Leave  ME  if  you  had a  manhood then  fight .. 
 Arnav  angrily  pressed  her  neck 
 Arnav :  very bad  tongue  you  have  sweetheart  .. get  a control  over  it  ..  and  I am  sure  you  will not  like  to see the capability  of my manhood  .. or  are you interested because  I  am   very much interested  to show  my capability  ... 
  Khushi    was  almost chocking  as  arnav  left  her  .. 
  Arnav  :  I  have  two  options  for  you  !!  be  my  mistress  .  ..  or get  ready  for  facing  the  HELL  because  you  are not  going  to be  get    Free    from  here  any time soon  Neither you will  get  death  soon because  .. messing  with  Arnav  Singh  Raizada   costs a lots    ..  ( he  smirk  as  he  went  out  of  the  room  while ordering his  guards) 
Arnav : made  sure she doest  get  escaped from  this  place    ..!! 
******************************************************
  The  lights  of  the  room  was  dimmed  while  Arnav  was   standing  near  the   frenchdoor  from  where  the  winds  were  hollowing  around .. 
  There  was  sketch  desk  infront  of  him  while  he  was busied  in  drawing but  What  ?  a  pair  of  eyes  ..the  same Eyes which  he  saw  just   few  time  back  .. Her  Eyes  .. 

  HE   didn’t  know  why  but He do  feel  an  instant  feel  toward  Those  Green  Hazel  Eyes  ..  her  Eyes    .. He  never  felt  any  kind  of  emotion  any  woman  but  ..  he  knew   that  the  first his  eyes fell on  her there  was  something which  attracted him  toward  her ... 
  he  is  attracted  toward  her  ..  HER   feisty  nature  ..  her  boldness  ..is  like    pullinga  moth to  the  fire  .. 
It’s  not  for  the  first  time  Arnav  Singh  Raizada  crave  for   a  women  He  did  ..   but     he knows this    girl  is not  going  to   bend  infront  of  her  easily  ..   He   have seen  a fire  inside  her  ..  and  which   make him interested in her more  like  the  way  She  fought infront of him  rather  than  getting  scare was  impressive  ...    Criminal ..  He   laughed mockingly  at  the  word!!        He    was  lost  in his  thought  when  his  phone  started  ringing   
 He  picked up  the  call    and  said 
  Arnav :  yaeh  Aman  say   ? 
 Aman :  There  is  a  very  important  thing  which  I need  to  Say  about  that  Reporter  girl  ..i  omit  to  say    abck  then  when  you asked  me  .. to  find  her  background 
  Arnav  :  Hmm (  he  said  while  staring at  those  sketched  eyes) 
  Aman :  ASR    ..  unhh  that  Girl  is  the sister  of  AKILESH  GUPTA  ....  and  it seems  She  have  come  to  seek    REVENGE  From   you  ..!! 
  Arnav  crushed  the  sketch  stand  in anger  hearing  that  name  AKILESH  GUPTA  ?  he  cannot  forget  that  name  ..  His  breathe  started  getting   heavier    in  anger  Akilesh  Gupat  how  can  ..  He  forget  the  name which  changed  his  life .. .. 
  His  eyes   were splitting  fire  in  anger now .. he closed  his  eyes   while calming  his  nerves  and  cut the call 
  Arnav  :  REPORTER  ..  By messing  with  me  ...   You have  invite a  hell  for  you !!  ..  you  come here for  you giving justice to  your brother .. now  I wills SEE  who  will give  you  JUSTICE  !!   
To be cntd