AJNABEE PART 7

FF : AJNABEE
PART 7
Khushi took a Deep breath as she plastered a smile before walking out of the room looking stunning in a black long gown ..
She narrowed her eyes looking at Arnav who was sharing few words with Aman ... She should keep a tab on him .. to know what He is intend to do .. This Man is really out of her understanding .. but She knows One thing that Rocky Grewal is his Target ..He want to harm him ..But That is wrong ..She cannot let him ruin some innocent life ...
She need to know his plan for which She have to be with him ..
Hearing the footsteps , arnav looked at Khushi before he licked his lips dirtily scanning his eyes on her ..
Arnav walked toward her and in the very next Second He pulled her against his chest .. while Khushi look straight in his eyes
Arnav : fuck !! reporter .. You know every way to turn me On .. isn't you ?
Khushi traced her finger on his chest over his shirt .. before she said in a seductive way
Khushi : So I am becoming your weakness ? Beware Mr Raizada it can turned out to be harmful ?
Arnav : ( pressing her more into him) harmful ? I love to play with Fire .. and regarding Weakness .. I have no weakness ... Sweetheart because Arnav Singh Raizada ke paas koi Dil hi nahi hai ... So get a grip Reporter .. Get a grip !!
He left her with a Push , while smirking at her
Arnav : Come on darling we don't have all the day to stand here .. The party is important for me
*************************************************
Khushi narrowed her eyes angrily as she stood near the bar holding a Whisky in her hand as she looked at the Party NO !! The Criminal party .. everything over here is just too much over her to digest ..Huh .. where she get stuck !! dam !! This is not the world from where she belong ..
She let out a deep sigh while sipping the drink when a man of his late thirties came toward her .. while smiled at her in a Creepy way
Ronald : hello Young lady ? you must be getting Bore in the party all alone ? will you like a dance with Me ?
He said holding her hand , and was about to kiss her knuckles when from No where Arnav came there in between snatching her hand away off him
Arnav : Take a Break RONALD .. She is MINE .. ( he gritted his teeth while giving a sharp stare to the man name ronal who instantly step back while throwing his hand away in the air)
Ronald : I am Sorry .. ASR .. actually .. Umhh Madam you should have tell me that you are with the King .. ( he asked sorry from him , Because it's not the right Thing to come in the black list of the king )
Khushi looked at ronald walking away before arnav pulled her in his arms . as his hands travelled under her dress ...
Arnav : ( in a whisper) seems you have taken my words Seriously reporter ..You really want to taste the Dick of other men ? hmmh ? ( he said as he pressed his lower body with her making her flinch) Got bored of Me ?
Khushi : Kyu ? Does it any how matters to You .. Or yes .. sleeping with you or some other CRIMINAL .. are Same .. I don't care ...
Arnav stares at her for few second before pushing her angrily before he smirks evilishly ..
Arnav : is it so ? ( he hold her wrist angrily before dragging her to the Center spot )
Arnav : attention My dear friends ..I would like you people to put your attention over here .. can You see the beautiful Woman here with Me ? Well ( he glance at khushi ) She is all out tonight ... just put your rate and take her in .. trust Me .. she is worthy .. personal experience says ..
Khushi gasp in horror hearing his words , He is Selling her ? How can he do that .. She instantly feel short of breathes .. She keep on stare at Arnav with shocked filled eyes ?
just few minute back He was saving her from a Hooker .. and Now .. He only putting her out for sale ...
" Fucker " she mumbled under her breathe as Arnav passed a Wicked smile to her ..People have some humanity even for the pet animals and here ... it's funny for her to expect something from a Person like him ..
Heartless Monster
Arnav : well My fingers are aching to earn some Extra ... Starting from 3 millions .. raise your price ..and She is all yours win her
Arnav left Khushi gesturing her guards to take proper care for her , before he walked toward the Bar .. picking a whisky glass .. He raised a Toast toward her ... who is right now too numb to react ..