Part 43

FF : AJNABEE –
  Khushi  ;  NO  arnav ..  never  .. we will  not step  back  ...  I  have  given  my  oath  to myself and anjali  ..  and  just  for my  sake ..i  will not let  you to  forget  your  oath that you have given to  anjali  ..
  Arnav : you  know  you are the brave girl  I  ever met ..  and  Honey ..  I  am  there  with  you  at every  moment   beside  you LOVE  ..
Khushi: Did  you  just confess  your love to  me ..OMG  .. 
  Arnav : shut up!! 
  Khushi:  you  shut  up  criminal  you never say me  I  love ..but  huh I  feel jealous of ASHi  dam ..you  say  her  I  love so many  times but  me ..  Never  ever 
Arnav :  I am  hunging the call  wife
  Khushi: I hate you laad governor ..   ek I love you nahi bol sakta huh 
*************************************************************************************
Days started passing by with the blink of eyes .. it’s been  a month now since she decided to look over Anjali’s case  ..  she  has already applied at court for reopening the case ... and after  few tries , the court finally accept  her request  and decides to reopen  the case  .. 
  The  news of  Reopening Anjali  Singh  Raizada’s  rape case  has  been  spread  all over  the Country like  fire  ..  and  K.G  returning  back  with a  new   challenge   is another  News  for   everyone  .. 
Khushi  : Ashi   why  are  you  taking so much of time  betu  ? have  your  breakfast first  .. mumma need to  go to  court after dropping you at  school  ..
  Garima  :  Court  ? (  she  looked  confused  at her daughter who was  feeding her  daughter)  what work do you  have in court  Khushi ?
  Khushi  :  Maa..  Have some  formalities pending  before  the court can start it’s  procedure regarding  Anjali’s case  ... 
Garima  :  I  don’t  understand  your  madness  ...  why  don’t  you  ever listen  to  me  ?  Weren’t  you  doing  good  with  your  Job as  a PR  head in  your current  company  ..   then ..why  you  need  to  do  all  these ?    I am not supporting  you    Neither  I  am  giving  you  any permission  for  this  ..
  Khushi  :  Maa .. We already argued n this topic .. it does not matter whether you permit  me  or  not   ..  I  have  already  taken  the  permission where  it  was  required  .. 
Garima  :  khushi  ...   Listen .. 
  Khushi  :  I  don’t  understand   Why  are  you making so much  chaos  ..  and You  know  this  very well  when  I  decides  something  no  one  can  change  my  decision  ..  ASHI  Hurry  Up  Now
*****************************************
Garima :  Why  don’t you  understand my  worry  Khushi  ..  You  can think me  as  much wrong as  you want  ..  but  Being a   mother  to  you  how  can  I  let my  daughter dive  in  the  fire  ..    You  are  determined to bring justice to  Anjali’s  Rape  Case  ...  How  would  I  made  you  understand  this  is  not  simple  as  it’s look alike  ..  This  one  tragedy has  makes  me  cost  my  family  ...  It’s  only  you  who  I  have  now  ..I  will not able to bear any scars  on  you  ... 
Garima  closed  her  eyes a  few drop  of  tears escaped from  the corner of  her  eyes  as  she remembered  the  day  years back  ..  the memory is still imprinted  in  her   mind  ... 
Flashback
  Garima  : Akhilesh  ...  it  is  true  right  ? that  you  have  been  involved in  the  tragedy  that  happens  with  Anjali  Singh Raizada  ? 
Akhilesh  :  Maa  ...  what  are  you  doing  in my  study  at  this  hour  of  night  ? 
Garima  : that  is  not the  answer  of  my  question  akhilesh  ?  with  whom  you  were talking over  the  phone  ..I heard  you  speaking 
Akhilesh  ;  stay  out  my  work life ..   Maa  .. 
Garima  :  work  life  ?  Raping  a girl  is  what  you  called  work  Akhilesh ....  ?  this   is  what  our  upbringing  is  ...    This  is  unacceptable  .. 
Akhilesh :  you  are  reacting  unnecessarily  ..  and  whatever  happens  just  happened  leave  it  and move  on..
Garima :  move  on  ?   You destroyed a girl’s  life  ..  and   you are  saying to move  on .. till today  I was  proud  on  you  ..  but  I  can’t  believe  you can stoop so  low  ..
  Akhilesh  :  dekhiye  maa  ...  I  have  no grudges  on  that girl  ..  But  she  is  paying  for  her  brother’s  deed  ....  Her  Brother  That  A.C.P  had became  a threat  to  us  ..  since  the  day  he  has been  posted in  this  city being  the A.C.P  ..  He  is   giving us hard times  ...   We  have  to  do  something  to  remove  that  throne  out  of  our  path  or  else  ..... We would be  ending up  in  the  jail  ...  And  See  today  the  condition  of  that  A.C.P  ..   Wish  he  could  have joined hands  with  us  ..  and maintain  his limits   then ...   This would not  have  happened  ..
  Akhilesh  could  hardly  finish before  he felt a burning sensation on  his cheeks  as  he looked  at  his  mother 
Garima  :  Enough  you  did ...  I  am  going  to  expose  your truth to  everyone ..so  what  you  are  my  son  ...   but  ...
Garima  was  about  to  leave  the  room  ...  but  Akhilesh next  set words freeze  her .. 
Akhilesh  :  Seems  you  forget  you have  a daughter who is currently  studying abroad ..  and  you  never  know 
  Garima  : Akhilesh ..Khushi  is  your  sister 
Akhilesh  :  I  know  .. Maa  ... But  The  rest  will  not  consider   her being my  sister  ..  Anjali’s Murder is  an upper level  case  .. don’t  involve  yourself  ...  or  you will be  ending  your  daughter the  same  way  Anjali  has lost her  life  .. I  am  not  warning  it  maa  .. I  mean ..  you  don’t  know  who  and  who  are  involve  here  ..  just  stay  out of it  ..It’s  better  for  all  of  US  ..  all  of  Us  ..  specially  for  khushi 
Flashback Ends
Garima  opens  her  eyes  as  she gulps down  the  fear forming inside  her  throat  ....  she  just prayed to  the deity to  keep  her children away from  all  the  black  eyes  .. 
****************************************
Khushi  just  sighed  as  she Starts  the   car talking  before talking  on her Bluetooth  to  her Asssistant giving her  instructions  regarding the  New press release  of  AR  for  the  upcoming  Fashion  show ..  she  was  continue  driving  when  her  eyes  fell  on the  front mirror  only  to  find a  car  which  was following  her car  ...   She  try to  ignore  it   and  continue  with  her talks  with  her assistant  but  then  She finds  the  car  racing up  it’s speeds  towards  her  .. 
  Khushi  :  yeah  I  will  call  you back ..( She disconnects  the call  as  her hands tightened on  the  wheel before  She  speeded  up   the  car  )   why  this  car  is following  me  ..should  I  call  arnav ..  No  ....  it  would  just  stressed him unnecessarily  ..  (  taking  a deep   sigh,  she  just  concentrate on  driving ..trying  hard to get   rid  of  the  car following  her  ..  but  then  her  eyes  widened as  She  finds  two  or  three  bike  riders  ...  started chasing  her ... almost  reaching  her   car  .....  and  one  even try  to  knock  down  the  car  window  ...   making  khushi   gasp  as    Khushi  speeds  the  car  ...  trying  hard  to  get  out  of  the  situation  )
  Why  are they  following  her  ?   What  is  it  ?  is  it  some  of  arnav’s  enemy  or  the  one  who  tried to  kidnap  ashi  ..  but  what  do  they  want  ? 
  She  paid  a silent  prayer to  the  deity    before  she  heard  a  gun  shot  and  the  felt  her   car’s  tire being  punctured.. 
She  gasps  before  she  heard  the  goons  reaching her  car  ...    khushi  instantly  grabs  her  purse  and  walks  out  of  the  car .. 
  Khushi  : what  do  you want  of  me  ?  why  are  you  following  me  ?   (  she  shouts  back as  she  finds  the  men gathers around her  ) 
   One of  the  goon  just  trace  the  edge  of  the gun   near her chin  as  He  hissed feeling khushi shrugging  him away
  Khushi  :  stay  away  !!  you  don’t know  who  am  I  ?  Just stay away if you  want  to stay ALIVE  .. 
  The  men  laughs out  heartily  before  one  replies back 
  “  Don’t try  to dig the  past  if you want to stay healthy  ...  You  have a  daughter who studies  in  the play school located near the  Enclave  Place  “ 
  Khushi’s  eyes went  wide  with  shock  as  she  gasp  aloud  ...
  Khushi:  A..S.. H.. I (  she  whispered  but before  she  could  say  further  ..  She  heard  few  gun  shots echoed  in  the  air  ..  before She  find  Her Husband’s  Bodyguards reaching  to  her   handling  the  situation 
  “Mam  are  you alright”  (  She just nodded  her  head  before  the  body  guard  lead  her to  one  of  the  car  ..  heaving  a  sigh ..  She  sat  inside  the  car   as  she recalled  the  words
“You  have a  daughter who studies  in  the play school located near the  Enclave  Place “
Khushi :  a..shi  .. ( she whispers)  I  want  to  meet  my  daughter ..take me  to  her school  ..
*****************************************************
  Khushi just glance at Ashi who is unaware of the events that took place in last few hours...  
Ashi : mumum we are at papai’s  place ...  ( Khushi smiles as she nodded her head as they walked inside the Mansion only to get welcome by a restless arnav who just rushed towards  them  ... and touched khushi’s cheek  ... 
  Arnav : tum dono theek  ho  ? Are you  okay  khushi  ?  (   Khushi just nodded her head as Arnav just checked Ashi  to confirm whether she is fine or not  ) pappy  ?    She  is  fine  right  ...
Khushi : haan  arnav  ..!!  I  don’t know  who  are  they  ?  They  started chasing my  car  ..and  then  attacked  me  ..  I  don’t  know  ..  (  she  gulps  the  lump forming inside  her  throat as  arnav hugs her sidely  ) 
Arnav  :  do  you  understands  the   need  of keeping bodyguards with  you  ...  ..  It’s  that   I  have  appointed men  to keep an  watch  on  you  .. that  is  why  we can prevent from happening something big  ...   and  you  people  ? what  you  guys are been for  haan  ?  how  could   you  let  that mishaps  happens  ..  ?
  “  Sir  as usual  we  are  been keeping  a  watch   at Mam from far  but  suddenly    a   car from nowhere  came and started chasing   her car and  mam speeded up her  car  .. and  within  a  span  of  moment  .. They  are  out of our  vision “ 
   One  of  the  bodyguard explain  only  to get scowled by  an  angry  Arnav 
  Khushi:  arnav  ..  please  ...
Arnav :  You  SHUT  UP  !!  ..   These people  are fool  ..  and  You  ..are  the  biggest fool  of  everyone  .. 
  “  Are you  guys  going to continue you fight  all  the  day  long ..  then let  me  bring popcorn and enjoy  the show  “
  Khushi frowns  hearing the familiar  voice  before she  looks at  the   source of   voice  and  her  eyes  went  wide seeing  AYUSH  after so  many  year 
  Khushi : ( whispers )  Uncle  .. ..  ( she looks  at  arnav who just nodded before she smiles  walking to  him  and  leans forward to touch his  feet  ..  )  how  are you   uncle   ? 
Ayush  just rolled  his  eyes  before he  step away 
  Ayush  :  don’t  you  think  you  have  lost  the  right  of  calling me  that  already   ?  haan  do  you  think  I  know  you  lady  ? 
  Khushi  :  Uncle  (  she  pouts) You  are  angry  on  me  ? 
  Ayush  :  angry  ?  We  get  angry  on  our  close  one  not  to  our  stranger  ..  and  I  don’t think  you  are anything  except  a stranger  to  me .. 
  Khushi:  uncle  you  are  hurting  me  now  ..  did  I  do  so much wrong  that  You  will not  talk to me now  ? 
  Ayush  : hurt  ?  Well  now  I am hurting you  what  about  the  hurt  that  you   have  given  us  years  back  ... I  consider  you  as my  daughter  thought  you being  the  best  choice for my son  ..  I supported you  only to get betrayed ..  uhhps  It  was  all  a  blur that  you  both thrown on  us  ..   when We  thought   her cheating on  our back  ,  that  time  you both  were  enjoying your own  leisure  time  .. you both don’t  consider me  as  anyone  ..  it’s  just  me  who being a fool  consider me  as  a part  of  your  family  ...   You  both  got married  ..  didn’t  even tell  me  ..  huh  ?  all  I  came  to  know  just  few  days  back  and  that  too from Aman  ..  and  later  this  arnav  spill the beans 
  Khushi;  it’s  his fault  uncle  ..I  told  him  to  at least convey  the  truth to  you  but  ... 
  Arnav  :  hello  why  are  you bringing  me  in between  ? huh  ? it  was  you  who   wanted no  one  to  learn  the  truth of our  togetherness .
Khushi  : huh  right  ?  very  much  right  ..  you  are a  bloody  jerk  !!  I  should  have  let  you  die  in that  encounter huh!!  Dharti  ka  bojh ..criminal  kahika 
  Arnav  :  Ohh  fuck  Khushi  stop  it ..    You  are  a brainless fool ..I  don’t  get  how  you  became   a  reporter with no brain in you 
Khushi  : Huh  ..  and you are the biggest egostic arrogant  creature ..huh ..where am I  stuck  with you ..ek  I  love  you aj  tak  zindigi mein bol nahi  paye  bare aye  .. 
  Arnav :  shaadi  toh  ki  nah .. 
  Khushi  :  meharbaani  kar  li  bari ..huh ..  don’t  make  me  open my  mouth ...  Huh  Should  I make  you  reme,mber the  reason that make you marry me .. characterless chichora  insaan  .. 
Arnav :  what  the  ?  what chichora panti  I  have  done  ?
  Khushi : achha yaad dilao  ..apke  raas lilas    ?  (  should  I  make  you  remember your  flings)  bare  aye  sant  atma kahike ...  (  huh  ..as  if you are  saint)
Arnav :  KHUSHI ..
  Khushi  : I  know  my  name  ..  huh  .. CRIMINAL 
  Ayush  stood  speechless  looking  at the couple  fighting like all the cats and dogs  ..   He shook  his  head  when  he felt someone pulling  his  trouser .  he  looked  down at  AShi  who just shook  her head
Ashi:  yeh roj ka dlama hai oldie  .. Mumum papai aise hi jhgra karte hai  ... Ashu  hab..hab..habluted hai  ( this is every day’s drama .. mumum papai  fights  like this  everyday ..Ashi is habituated seeing this  )
Ayush  chuckles as  Ashi  giggles  before  Khusshi shot  a glare  at  her 
Khushi  :  what  are  you  saying  ASHI  .....  don’t  think  I  am  not  noticing  anything  ..  HUH ..  You  are turning my  daughter  like you .. Khadus ...  Karaw  Raizada  ...
  Arnav :  shut  up  ..   it’s  good  my  daughter inherits my trait  otherwise her mother is brainless fellow  whom  anyone  can  just brain wash with few seconds 
  Ayush :  Ohh  you  both  stop  it  ..  in  these  years  ..  you  guys  didn’t change a  bit  ..  still  fighting ..  I don’t  understand  how  do  you  both  are being together  despite of fighting  for every silly reason ..  and  khushi  you  really  make this Jerk  agree  to  tie  knot  with  you  ..  God  You  both  are  married for  real 
  Khushi: My  poor  fate  ..  uncle  ... but what to  do  ?
Ayush  :  cant  do anything  ..  you  have  dig  your own grave  marrying this scoundrel 
Arnav :  excuse me  are  you here to  insult  me  babsaheb
Ayush : shut up  you  fool  .. and  come  here  Khushi  ..give  me a  hug ..  (   Khushi smiles as  she hugs  him) 
Khushi  : you forgive  me ?
Ayush;  you are forgiven  ..  You are already getting  your punishment by  bearing this  jerk  all your  life  .. 
  Khushi  chuckles  happily  glancing at Arnav  lovingly 
**************************************************
  Khushi  ;  uncle  what  you  will  have  dinner    ?
  Ayush  ; are  you  planning to cook for dinner 
  Arnav : you  should  try  her  dishes baba saheb ..she  has improved  her cooking skill  in  these  years 
Ayush :  seems  you  have spell magic  on  your  husband  !!  He  is  praising  unh  han ..  ok  !!  let’s  comes  to  the  serious  topic  ?  where  is  Ashi   ?
Khushi; She  is upstairs  in  the  room  ... 
  Ayush  :  ok !!  arnav  did  you  able  to  trace  the  one  who  tries  to attack  Khushi  ? 
Arnav  :  I  have  put Aman  to  work  on  it  ?  but  I  don’t  understand who  it  would  be  ?  It  was  Ashi  earlier, who  was been  targeted  ..  and  Now  khushi 
  Khushi  :  this  time  I  have  a doubt  ..
  Ayush :  what  doubt  ? 
Khushi :  uncle  I hope you already  know  that  I  have  take  initiative  and  open  Anjli’s  case  ..  I  think  this  attack  was  to  threat  to  me  to  withdraw the case .. 
Arnav :  WHAT  ? 
  Khushi:  yes  Arnav ..  that  man  has clearly  threatened  me  to  withdraw  the  case  or  else .. 
  Arnav :  or  else  what  Khushi  ?  what  else  have  he  said 
  Khushi:  He   has warned me  on  ASHI  ...  ( arnav grits  his  teeth  in  anger)  there  is  someone who  don’t  want  us to  open  the  case  ...
Arnav  :  I  have  warned  you  khushi  it  wouldn’t have  been  easier  ..  just  let  me  allow  to hold  the  Gun  ..  I  don’t  need  any  fucking  Law  to  give  justice  to my sister  ..  I will  sue  all  of them   right  there  for entering my territory and messing with my  family 
  Ayush  : Arnav  calm down  first!!  ...  Don’t   loose  your calmness ... 
  Arnav :  How  can  I be   calm  babasaheb  ..  It’s  not  the case has been started  ..  khushi  is been attacked and terrorized ...   can  you imagine  what  is  going  to  happen in future ..I  can ..  I cannot afford  losing  her  ... Leave  this  case    ...  you  don’t  need  to do  it 
  Khushi: NO .. If  I  withdraw this case  that  means ..We accepts  our defeat   ..We  are afaraid of hem are we  No  ?  arnav  please  ..  I am nota  coward  nor  you are the  one  who  steps  back from challenging situation  ..  and  you are beside me  .. I know  you won’t  let anything  happens  to  me  ...
Arnav  sighed as he nodded before  Ayush said
  Ayush  :  Arnav  ...  Khushi  is  right  ..  She  has taken a major  step  ... Years back  ..it  was  only  you  who  fights  back  for anjali ..and  now  with khushi   you , me  all of  us  are there  to  safe  secure  her.. Nothing will  happen  ..  and  we will help  khushi  with  all  the  possibilities  ...  we  can 
Arnav  :  hmm ..  but  this  lady  you don’t know stubborn  lady ..she does not listen  to  me  once ..
  Khushi:  I don’t listen  to  you  ...  huh    ?  you don’t listen to me  ..  You  jerk!! You asshole 
  Ayush  laugh  wholeheartedly  seeing  the  most unique  couple  in front of  him ..  it  feels  so  contends  seeing his  children  in  so  much  LOVE 
  To be contd