Part 16

FF : AJNABEE

PART 16

Arnav : haan !! My sister is No more .. She is a Victim of Rape .. you want to know More .. So listen .. I will not live in peace Until I punished the Brutes and the laws ... I will end everything . that come in my way ... I have No regret in doing anything

Khushi : I understand .. whatever happened was wrong .. it’s ( she closed her eyes letting a Sigh before she opened her eyes ) but ap .. toh .. You could have punished them being an IPS officer too ... apne galat rasta apnaya arnav and I am sure Anjali would not want this .. apko kannon nahi chorega !! ( she whispered ) baba saheb .. samjhaiye inko ...

Arnav : I don’t care of your dam Law !! .. I don’t care !! and you should not cross the lines between us !!

Khushi : the lines is already been crossed .. You have to care Arnav ... if not for anyone but the Person .. who is growing inside me ...

**********************************************************************************

There was ultimate Silence spread across the Room Before arnav replied breaking the Silence

Arnav : What did You just Say ? The person who is growing inside You ? what does it mean ? Clarify ...

Khushi sighed , as she placed her palm on her Stomach as she said ...

Khushi : I am Pregnant Arnav ... I am pregnant with Your Child ... ( she said in a whispering tone as Arnav stepped back in shock as Ayush’s eyes went wide )

Arnav : What ? and when did you find this Out ? You never said me before ?

Khushi : I never got the Time to say You .. I just find it few days back ...

Arnav : it is not possible ? How can it be .... I am sure there is something you are mistaken ?

Khushi : mistaken ? are you doubting me Arnav ? You know yourself Very well that The Protection are not 100 % safe .. and My deity knows I have not been with anyone except You ...

Arnav : khushi stop dragging things in other ways !! ( He let out a deep Sigh ) We will find to get rid of this problem Soon ...

Khushi’s eyes went wide with shock hearing his words ...

Khushi : Problem ?all you think Our baby is a Problem which You want to get rid of ? Seriously ?

Khushi asked with shocked eyes , She felt loss of breathe as she gulped looking at Arnav whose face fell pale

Arnav : I am not ready for Unwanted Responsibilities ..

He spat angrily as He left the room while Khushi stepped back in shock before She felt a Hand on her shoulder ..

She looked at Ayush while she smiled with teary eyes

Khushi : He does not want to take the UNWANTED RESPONSIBILITIES ....

She don’t know why she felt a pain in her heart ...

Ayush : Khushi .. Give him some Time .. I assure you everything will be fine ?

Khushi : Nothing is Fine Uncle and Nothing can be fine .. didn’t you heard what He said ... He behave like this baby was only my fault .. Even after all the Odds .. I am trying ..I am trying my best to understand him .. But then why He is like this ? why he always hurts me ? Does He think I don’t feel any pain ? dard mujhe bhi hota hai .. hota hai mujhe bhi ...

Ayush : I have No words to say ... I don’t know whom to justify and whom not .. But .. Beta .. all I can say you need to be strong .. and as much I know Arnav .. He is also not going any better situation than Yours ... and .. In this Condition .. Stress is Not good for your health ...