Part 11

FF : AJNABEE 
PART 11 
Arnav : it’s attraction Not Attachment .. and Let me remind you I hate her 
Ayush : nafrat bhi karte ho .. aur Attract bhi hote ho ? kahi pyar nah kar betho isse ? ( you hate her but still gets attract with her , SEE .. Beware of felling in love with her ) 
Arnav : baba Saheb Please ( he groaned angrily as ayush shrugged his shoulder ) I am coming getting change !! .. chaliye we will Go for a Long Drive Only you and ME !! 
Ayush : are you sure ? you want to Go Out ? 
Arnav : baba saheb !! .. don’t tell me later On .. We didn’t spend FATHER AND SON TIME ... 
************************************************************************************* 
Khushi got downstairs only to find from the Guards that Arnav has went out with Ayush... She frowns a bit glancing at the time .. 
Khushi : Where has He Gone at this Hour of Time ? ( khushi make a firm expression) mujhe usse kya ? ( She fussed while clearing her throat before something stuck into her brain ) Why should not I use this opportunity ... ( she smirked glancing at the Maid who was already there in the Kitchen serving her water ) 
Khushi :I want Your Mobile ? 
Maid : Madam!! Mobile ... I am sorry but 
Khushi : but what ? are you denying ME ? Don’t you know What ME and Arnav Shares ... haan ? 
Maid : par madam .. Sir has strictly ordered us not to give you any mode of communication 
Khushi : ohh Now you have the Guts to deny Me ? Then surely You are ready to get the consequence from your SIR after He discovered that you deny giving me the phone calling him ... Give it Dammit ( she extended her palm asking for the phone confidently making the maid shivered before she handed her the phone) Now ? what are you staring at my face .. Will You need to hear what I talk with Him ... hmm ? 
The maid instantly murmurs a sorry and left while Khushi dials a Number before she replied .. 
Khushi : Mumbai Police station ..
***************************************************** 
Arnav : So Baba Saheb tell me how you are liking the night beauty ... 
Ayush: the Winds are so Refreshing .. You Remember Arnav How Swati used to Love This Long Drive at this Winter Nights ... 
Arnav instantly tightened his Holds on the Steering wheel as Ayush realize what He said ..He instantly turned his face away trying to gulp the truth .. 
Ayush : seems Like It’s just yesterday When ... Everything was alright .. Swati was With us .. 
Arnav gulped a bit as He looked at ayush as he placed a comforting hand on his shoulder 
Arnav : Life played a Big Joke on us Baba Saheb .. You have not only loose Your daughter I have loose My Best Friend ... and My sister As well .. You said it right Baba saheb .. The way of Right never gives You Justice ..... except pain ... 
Ayush : It hurts me as Well ... !! I have always wanted good of My daughter despite being the Worst father I might be .. But Then I could not save my daughter . 
Arnav : You are the Wonderful human I have ever known baba saheb !! 
Ayush : Who is saying this ? earlier it was You , who never find a chance to get me under The police Custody and Now .. 
Arnav : baba Saheb !! .. please .... !! ( ayush laughed out a bit .. before Arnav hear the police siren behind his car ) Police ..Fuck ..They are behind us ... 
He speeded up the car as he looked from the front Mirror at the car that is following them Ayush looked at Arnav with shocked eyes 
Ayush : how comes they know about us ? 
Arnav : strange .... !!( he speeded up the car only to find more jeeps surrounding their car when .. his phone started ringing ... He picked up the call ) hello 
Khushi : darling .. how is Your long drive going on ? DO the Police giving you Fun .. 
Arnav : Fuck !! Khushi .. it’’s you behind all these .. dare you 
Khushi : curse me later baby !! ... first save your Bum from the Police .. Tu tu tu.. I told you ..I will be your destruction see .. NOW the Mumbai will See the Imprisonment of Two Criminals . .... Have a Nice day .. Bye ..( she cut the call making Arnav groaned angrily) 
Arnav : She purposely did that ... Ohh fuck ( he turned on the otherside bending a Bit as it started firing making arnav angrily cussed ) I swear not leave that girl ..just get me out of this 
Ayush : Arnav .. if this continue we will soon be caught .. 
Arnav : don’t worry baba saheb .. Your safety is my responsible .. ( He dials a Number ) listen to me very carefully Aman .. 
************************************************ 
Khushi stretch her arms as a smile spread across her lips , today there is No way Arnav would be save from the laws .. and once he is caught she will also be free from this cage .. but somewhere her heart didn’t feel happy with the thought of leaving the place .. 
Khushi walk to the closet while opening it to pick her diary when all of sudden a File down the floor from the second rack ..She instantly bend down to pick the photo ... but whn she turned around the photo .. her eyes went wide .. to see Arnav in a Police Uniform .. 
Khushi glance at Arnav who was reciving some award from the Honorable EX Chief Minister .. being all dressed in The Police Uniform ... 
Khushi : arnav ... P..olice ke niform mein ? ( words chocked inside her throat but before she could understand anything The photo was already snatched from her hands .. She instantly turned around looking at the person whom she least expect to be here ) 
Khushi : Tum ? 
Arnav : what the fuck You are doing with my Things Khushi ? ( he said pulling her roughly toward him ) 
Khushi looked at him with shocked eyes not able to understand what is happening 
Arnav : shocked to see me here standing Infront of You ? haan ? You thought once you inform the Police .. You will get me arrested ? is It so easy You think ? ( he laughed out ) I have Not becameThe KING of Underworld just like that ..You want to make a breaking news ... and you made one .. Tomorrow there will be a News in the TV regarding How .. The POLICE were been killed in The Encounter ... and trust Me I didn’t even hold a Single gun ... 
Khushi : You .... Were a Police ... 
Arnav looked at Khushi before pushing her away off him 
Arnav : stop messing with my things .. I am warning you Khushi ... and what ever you did .. today should not be repeated 
Khushi : arnav you cannot just show me your back ..I want ... the answer ..You were among the one who have taken the oath for The Nation’s welfare then how can you just turned against the nation ? when you are supposed to be their savior You became .... this ? WHY ? You were a Police Officer .. But is this Your GREED which turned you this .. 
Arnav closed his eyes tightly in anger .. he don’t want the past to come to limelight .. He turned as he pinned Khushi against the wall before replying 
Arnav : listen Reporter .. it will be better if You maintain your distance from My Life.. what I did or not .. should not be your concern... Get that .. 
He shouts as He left the room angrily 
************************************************* 
Khushi wiped out her tears as she looked at Ayush who brought a Coffee to her 
Ayush : COffeee ... 
Khushi : I was planning to get you both surrender and you are offering Me a Cup of Coffee 
Ayush : ( smile ) because You know us Like the other knows us Being CRIMINAL .. 
Khushi : does it wrong ? Aren’t you are Criminal ... ?? 
Ayush : Khushi CRIMINAL is just a NAME ... Do you know there is alwaysa Criminal behind every person ? it’s just we specified few people ...
Khushi : sarcasm ... !! huh !! ( sipping the Coffee ) I have seen a photo in his Room where he is dressed like a Police Officer .... what was it ? 
Ayush looked at khushi for few seconds before reply 
Ayush : so ? do you asked him ? 
Khushi : He avoids answering .. seems I have touched his wrong nerves 
Ayush : You definitely did Khushi .. there are some pains which can never be heals .. and Khushi I don’ know what kind of relation You and Arnav shares but I will request You .. If you spare him .. asking silly question which hurts him .. Yes , He was an Honest Police Officer ... 
Khushi : Then how your socalled honest Police Officer became underworld don 
Ayush : Khushi !! first you need to learn people ... You keep judging people a Lot .. I am not saying you are wrong but then .. I know You hate arnav .. 
Khushi : he killed my brother !!! ... he killed him mercilessly ... he have make many people homeless .... People Cursed him ... !! he is a scroundell .

***************************************************** 
Khushi was about to walk toward her room but instantly stopped seeing some noises coming from one of the room ..
She stopped before she pushed opened the door only to get shocked of her life , Arnav sitting their having drink as the blood was oozing out of his palm .. 
She gasp not able to stop herself while going to him .. she bend holding his palm in her 
Khushi : arnav ... 
Arnav looked at her before passing sarcastic smile removing his hand away off her 
Khushi : it’s bleeding
Arnav : go away ... .I say go away ... 
Khushi: arnav you are not in sense let me see your wounds it’s deep .. 
Arnav : No !! I say go away ... The pain will always let me remind the fault I did being loyal to the duty ... The pain is Nothing than My family goes through ..... I hate myself for being a failure .. I hate .. 
Khushi tried to hold on him ... 
Arnav : you hate me Isn’t it ? everyone hates Me but I don’t really care .. because The arnav who has heart is dead long back .. it’s the bad man and let it be .. 
Arnav said subconsciously before he passed out in the floor khushi screamed for help .. 
************************************************** 
Ayush dragged khushi out of the car 
Khushi : where are brought Me ? ( she glanced at the Name of the orphanage ) anjali ashram .. why you brought me here ? 
Ayush : these are the kids whom are supposed to spent their lives being in the Road but arnav has brought them here give them shelter ... I agree his way is Wrong .. he is not a wrong man Khushi .. 
Khushi : what you want to prove ? that how much good human being Arnav is ? He is a criminal ... By drinking and breaking things will not change the fact .. Mere bhai ko maara hai usne ? not only my brother like My mother he has emptied lot of mother’s lap 
Ayush : Insaan pita tab hi hai jab uske dukh ka koi aur way out nahi ho aur ... bandook bhi tabhi uthata hai jab aur koi rasta nah rahe !! 
Ayush let a deep sigh ... 
Ayush : You are seeing what you are being shown .. khushi ... there is lot you don’t know about him .. he is Man who can die for his loved one and He can kill other for his love man .. I know being a sister it was tough for You to see your brother’s dead .. But why You thing arnav would kill your brother without a reason ? kuch toh reason honge .. No human is bad from beginning ... !! I have brought you here not to clarify arnav .. but to tell You that whatever charges you are bringing on him is wrong ..He do illegal business but He have Never ... harm any innocent People .. Go and visit the slums they cried his praise ... because he pays their lively hood .. Just few people who are living with the mask of generosity is getting affected .. Arnav choose wrong way to get things Right that why he is a criminal ..and people who are doing wrong while hiding behind the mask of generosity what about them .... 
Khushi stood there with shocked eyes not able to say a word as her mind went blank 
********************************************************
Arnav lazily opened his eyes but before he could sat up , he felt a sharp pain on his head .. Khushi instantl;y helped arnav to sit as she offered him the lime water 
Arnav : why are you bothering 
Khushi : you are not well , and You need rest .. and I am not that heartless like you think me arnav .. 
She said as she wiped his lips with her dupatta before arnav pulled her on his lpa 
Arnav : what are you planning to do reporter ? 
To be contd