C-3: Normality

"Ruby!"

Flower smiled as she ran up to the object who had just popped up. She shook her, trying to awaken the object. I looked at Snowball, confused. He shrugged his shoulders and followed me as we slowly walked up to Flower.

"You know her?" I asked. Flower smiled and shook her head in favor of saying yes.

"Nghhh." The object groaned as she began to open her eyes. "F-flower...? Where am I." The object sat herself up, holding her head.

"Tch. Kidnapping yet another innocent person. How typical of Two." Golfball said, shaking her head.

Two scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah fuck me and all that. You lot should hurry into the elevator. It is around 9 pm anyways." He smiled as he snapped his fingers and disappeared.

"S-so...Ruby right?" Tennisball walked up to Ruby. "Do you have any idea of how you got here?" He asked.

Right. Maybe she had remembered how she got in here..and how to escape!

"...hmmm. I remember I had gotten a letter in the mail about being accepted into some academy." Ruby taped her head, trying to remember. We all looked at eachother, the story sounding familiar.

"I was in the process of moving towns. So I couldnt exactly drop everything and go. I think it was...not too long ago when I got a letter for me to come in and discuss when I could start my first semester. Then...it all went dark." Flower rubbed Rubys shoulder.

"So...that makes 22 of us then." Eraser said. Ruby looked confused. "22?" She asked.

"Well...we are kinda in a death game. Weve already had 5 people die before you came. So...welcome to the party..." Leafy softly chuckled.

Ruby sat there, taking in all the information. We gave her a few munutrs, before we slowly went twards the elevator to leave the trial room.

*Bing bong*

"Ahem. It is now 7 Am. Breakfast has been prepared by yours truly downstairs for you. Enjoy your day! The motive will soon be introduced!"

I sat in bed as the intercom turned off. Groaning, I rolled over and walked to my door, opening it. My stomach grumbled, making me decide to make my way over to the cafeteria.

A whole day had passed since the trial. Ruby had been successfully moved in and the contents of the game were explained to her. I had spent my time hanging out with her, Flower and Snowball.

Before I could leave the dorm area though, one of the doors bursted open, with someone trying to leave in a rush.

"Oh gosh. I was supposed to meet up with Flower 30 minutes ago! Oh, hey David!" Ruby smiled, running over to my side. "Heading to the cafeteria too?"

"Uh..Yeah. You know theres no need to rush. There isnt much else Flower could be doing in this school anyways." I sighed. This school was truly boring.

"Yeahh. Even though ive barley been here a day, it would be nice if the school had like a Library or Pool!" Ruby exclaimed. I chuckled in agreement.

"That reminds me! The 3rd floor should be opening today. Wanna check it out after breakfast?" I asked. She agreed happly as we finally reached the cafeteria.

Snowball and Flower had already been awaiting us, Flower visibly annoyed at our tardiness.

We enjoyed breakfast with the others arriving in chunks. In total, Us 4 and Rocky had went up to explore.

The 3rd floor wasnt anything special. The only real notable thing being the Library and the Pool. It was gigantic, being 2 storys inside itself.

The bottom half being kinds classroom like, with the top being where the books were stored.

"I just had a amazing idea! We should throw a party here!" Ruby exclaimed. I smiled, typical of the Ultimate Event Coordinator to want to throw something.

"Ohhh, good idea! Ill help! What about you boys?" Flower asked. Me, Snowball and Rocky all agreed to help set up the festivities.

We all parted ways, with Me heading off to my room. I bumped into Coiny and Firey on the way though, it seemed as if they were arguing.

"No no no! God your so stupid!" Coiny yelled. "Why would anyone want to go to a boring house party, pool parties are way better!"

"Why would anyone want to get wet at party." Firey stuck his tongue out.

I tried to sneak past to two but failed, them dragging me into their argument.

"Well David, how should we settle this!" Coiny asked.

"Well uh...you could just throw a party on the 3rd floor. There is a pool afterall." I suggested. "And Firey could help me and Ruby throw a party in the Library."

The two lit up and turned to eachother.
"Its decided then! Whoever had more people at their party wins!"

The two started hyping up their own parties, with me finally sneaking away.

The preparation for both parties began. The library group had set it up to be simple. Pushing the tables to the edges of the Library while leaving some to hold the food and drinks. We had brought some decorations like balloons and streamers to make it a little more festive. We had also decided to bring in some speakers for music. Two happily provided us with a Tablet of some sorts. It could only play music.

On the day of the parties, we had all been forced into the cafeteria at noon by Firey and Coiny to settle their debate.

"So, its decided that Ruby, Rocky, David, Flower, Snowball, Leafy and me will be going to the Library party right." Firey  counted on his fingers, dissatisfied.

"Cmon guys! No way 10 of you really want to go to a pool party at night! It'll be so cold!" Firey complained.

"Boo hoo. You lost! And now me and my group will have a rockin party tonight!" Coiny smiled as his group cheered.

The fun was cut short as a familiar faced laughed. "Typical of you guys to be worried about the wrong things!" Two boasted.

"Any who, lets talk about the motive!" We all looked at eachother annoyed.

"Ahem, until someone kills, the things I provide you with will cease. No more power, no more food and water! Of course youll have some stuff, but that will not last you long at all! Ill turn the power off in about 5 hours Happy partying!"

Two disappeared. We all sat silent. This wasnt nearly as bad as it could be. We talked for a while, and agreed that we would continue as normal. Gb deducting that Two wouldnt let us all just die off.

And with that, the parties begun.

—————-
Heya there! Oh wow, the books continuing! Yep! So please enjoy the direction it goes in!

Also forgive me if I forget somethings states earlier in the book.