C-1: Normality 1

Ding dong Bing bong!

"Ahem. It is now 10:00 Am! Wake up sleepy heads! As a gift for your successful orientation, I have created a breakfast feast! Featuring All kinds of cereal, juices , sodas , pancakes, waffles , scones , and more!" The intercom in my dorm rang .

I rolled around uncomfortably in my bed. It felt like half of my bed was taken by a squish block of us. I squished at it, trying to tell the beast to go away.

As I opened my heavy eyelids, I could see the beast's beautiful eyes. It was like it hypnotized me.

"Yo." It's deep raspy voice spoke. It was so...familiar . Wait...

"Holy shit! Snowball why the fuck are you in my bed!? " I screamed , falling off onto the icy floor.

Snowball sat up above me. "I felt safer." He said as he yawned and stretched his eyes. "If someone broke in to kill me or you, the other would be able to protect them." He finished, then pulling a icy think out of his pocket.

"Woah!? Is that a knife made out of ice?" I screamed once again.

"Hush down. It was so I could attack the murderer if they came in. Now get up and help me move stuff." He said ,picking up my bed.

The rooms were set up like this

The rooms were set up like this. We started moving both of our beds to the lounging room. Then we moved the two couches in the lounging room to each room. We turned my room into a multi purpose area so I could practice my talent. Sb's room was cold enough to emit ice so he could sculpt. Now we could be safer and more efficient..

Bang Bang Bang!!!

The door to my room door sounded like someone would bust it open. Snowball pulled out his thick and sharp Ice shank. While I prepared my fists. Being the Ultimate Rounded meant that I was pretty athletic despite my build.

I motioned for SB to open the door and when he did, we screamed as we prepared to beat someone up.

It was just Ice Cube and Needle.

"Hey sleepy heads, its just us. " Needle said cheery. "Golf Ball and Pin wanted us to get you. We are gonna have a meeting while we eat breakfast." She finished.

Ice cube just huffed and started walking away. Needle ran after her trying to start a conversation.

Me and Snowball snickered at the two. It just almost seems like things are going back to normal...but of course that couldnt be true.

We made our way to the cafeteria, made ourselves a plate, and sat down .

"Good, now that we are all here. Lets talk about our means of escape." Golf Ball announced.

"Yesterday after the gym meeting I went to the corridor to try and exit the building. But the doors are now gone." Needle explained.

Bubble raised her hand and GB let her speak. "Me , Match , and Pencil went outside to try and get service for our phones, but it was like we were in the middle of nowhere! So now our phones no longer work." Bubble said sadly.

Woody then raised his hand shyly .

"M-me , TD, S-Spongy and R-Rocky went in e-very room in the building. W-we found out that many doors and staircases have been locker and gated off." He finished, sitting down as Td patted his back.

Without raising his hand, Blocky spoke up. "So like, yesterday Eraser made some observations. There is a 22nd dorm that is supposed to connect to Flower's dorm but it is locked and vacant. There are some buildings outside that seem to be covered in some sheet, and as Two said yesterday after curfew a few areas were locked." He finish , beaming at his bros.

"And Me , Coiny , Firey , Leafy , TB and Gb decided to check out the kitchen! There is food fully stocked in there to last for months. And Two left a note saying that each time it gets low, he will restock it!" Pin exclaimed, proud of her findings.

"Me and David arranged our rooms so we could protect eachother from muderers, and so we could practice our ultimates. " Snowball added and I nodded.

We all talked a bit more about our findings until we agreed to go have some free time.

As I walked around the first floor, I saw Leafy hanging out in the Corridor.

"Oh, Hi David!" She waved to me, beckoning me to come and talk.

"So. How are you holding up Leafy?" I asked her as I played with the wall.

"Heh. You know, it should be my job to ask you that. David, how are you doing?" She asked, smiling.

I sighed, deciding to tell the truth. "Not:..Good." I sat down on the floor. Her following me.

"Why not...?" She asked, concerned.

Before I could resume, our tablets beeped in the events section.

'Motive Meeting, 2:10, Mandatory. ' It read.

It was 2:07 pm, so we headed on the not so pong walk.

As we anticipated, the meeting was in the cafe.

Two was sitting at the single center table, we sat down in our seats.

"Welcome, to the first motive meeting! Here we will discuss your motive to kill!" He beamed.

Students alive: 21