C-2: Abnormality

"Attention students! It is now 10 pm. Night time! Certain rooms will be locked and you are required to follow the rules!" The intercom spoke.

It had been one day since we planned the prank. But it wasn't the only reason I wanted to go out. My rations were dying and I needed to restock them.

Me and Snowball walked through the dorms, 5 secrets in hand.

Mine, His , Gb's , Tb's and Woody's.

Gb was in the bathroom. Tb was fast asleep. Snowball caught Woody about to scream and knocked him out cold.

Next we were gonna make a pit stop at the cafe and get some grub.

I could never expect the next site we witnessed...

Pen...was laying there. Blood oozing from his lifeless body...

I was frozen...what the fuck. Wh-who would do this...

Footsteps cane from behind us.

"Oh hey gu- AHHHHH! " Spongy screamed.

We stared at the body as Golfball entered and kept her composure.

"Upupupu! A body has been discovered! You have 1 hour to investigate the body~" the intercom cut off.

"We should go get the others. " Spongy said, ushering us to leave the area.

Me , Snowball and Gb gathered everyone. Spongy went outside to make sure nobody had been in a area without a intercom.

Me, Pin and Leafy were the first ones to enter the room....biggest mistake of my life...

"Another body has been discovered!" Two sounded

Wow...my first real investigation...I hope this will be my last.

I went over to Pen's body with Blocky and Tb.

"Wow...it looks like someone stabbed him straight through his eyeball. Weird." Tennis Ball spoke.

"But his cap seems to have blood smeared on it...though it is not dented ." I spoke.

He is also tied up...kinda kinky- i mean creepy.

"Woah! Look at his limbs." Blocky exclaimed. "They are super bruised. Like someone fought him." He was right. Pen was beat up alot.

His eye was bleeding. I used my hands to open his eyelids which led to blood pouring out. As expected, his iris was stabbed, it also looked like you could pull the eye out with ease.

I could hear Rocky throw up, man I feel bad for that kid. I walked over to him and patted his head.

"How you holdin' up lil dude?" I asked sympathetically.

"N-not really...I saw something disturbing last night." He said while shaking profusely , wiping the throw up off his mouth.

"A-around 11:20 last, I-I went outside to go throw away a medicine bottle. But when I was about to leave a huge figure stood infront of the door beside me, closing it. I screamed and he ran off towards the cafeteria." He finished, looking scared.

"Ah...thank you Rocky." I kneeled down and looked him in the eyes. "This piece of evidence might have solved the case. Your a hero." I smiled.

His eyes glistened as he silently cheered for himself.

I walked over to poor Needle...my childhood friend.

She was tied up by a rope which also hanged her from the ceiling.

Needle's arms under the rope had cuts and rope burns, weird. Her head had seemed to be hit with a blunt object, making the metal bend and bleed.

Now that I think about it, these cases will be even harder. We have to understand the properties of each object and how they could have been injured.

"Hey David." Gb called me . "Remember that tarp we saw before?" She asked.

"Oh...yeah. The one that had those limbs under them. " I responded.

"Well the cloth is now over there and the body is gone." She pointed out, motioning to the tarp.

"Also, can I ask who found the body?" She asked. "Oh yeah. Me , Snowball and Spongy. Me and Snowball were together the whole day up to when we found the body and Spongy came out of the bathroom on the left." I explained

She mumbled something and walked away. Weird.

Woah...that table looks roughed up. It is all bended and stuff, let alone having two bloody footprints on them...WAIT WHAT.

I ignored it for now and left to use the bathroom. Woody and Td were already there.

"Oops, the mens bathroom is on the right!" I exclaimed. I went to the girls bathroom on accident.

"Don't worry. The door is broken anyways." Td spoke. (Her tablet)

"It seems that it is not against the rules to break a door. So as long as the door is broken anyone can get in here." She explained, engaging me.

"So what is in here?" I asked , stepping over the broken door and walking in there.

Woah, there is a dented axe in the bloody sink! This truly seemed to be a murder weapon.

But there was something else with it...a Tablet.

"Woody Balsa's Tablet" it read. Suspicious...

'Ding Dung Bing Bung!" "Attention all students of this killing game! Your 2 hours are up~ please head over to the class trial doors!!!!"

...my first real trial.

My first real life or death situation.

My first real tragedy..