Goodbye Normallity

Epilouge

Twenty One years ago...

There was once a family, the 'Numbers'

They ranged from 1-10. All of them being siblings.

The ones at the top, One-Four, were considered the strongest people in Goinky.

Having mystical powers that led civilization to prosper.

Before that though, there were only Two Siblings. One and Two ofcourse.

They equally co-lead society.

Until one day, The eldest brother, One, Became bored of being a hero.

He wanted something more. Something more dangerous and fun.

He enlisted his thousands followers to commence war against his siblings, causing utter disaster.

But with his intelligence, noone discovered it was him that caused the war.

In retaliation, Two launched a counter attack by himself, overpowering One and killing all of his evil followers.

The story was spun by One, turning Two into the villain.

The first war had ended, but the Day their Brother, Three, was born, One launched yet another attack.

He had attempted to Kill Three, With Two using his shadow powers to fight Ones light powers.

In the end, One reigned victorious, catching Two off guard but continuously attacking the unconscious Three.

Two in a last ditch effort, transferred his soul to the shadow realm, keeping him alive, but out of his body.

One disappeared off of the planet, set on finding Two and killing him.

With nobody else left, Three became the Normallity, a mixture of Hope and Despair, Light and Shadow.

*Creeeeeek*

The car came to a halt.

"That is the truth of the wars." Two sighed, yawning and reaching his arms above his head to stretch.

Snowball nervously sighed. It was alot to take in.

"So...your taking Threes position, as leader of Goinky?" Snowball asked.

Two sighed. "I dont have a choice for now. Ill be looking for a replacement asap....maybe youd like the job?" He smirked.

Snowball groaned. "Hell no. I cant even legally drink yet. I have too much life ahead of me to be tied down to that." He pat Two on the shoulder as they exited the car.

They looked up at the school. This time, In the real world.

It looked...normal? Some of the top floors cut off.

"Its freaky to finally be entering this place...for real this time." Snowball laughed.

"Everyone else should be inside. You were the last one to wake up afterall." Two said. "Luckily as soon as the simulation ended, My body was reformed from
The shadow realm."