C-0: Normality pt2

As I sat on the wall, I could feel my lungs telling me that it was ok for me to continue, so I did.

As I continued walking, I thought about finding whoever gave out maps. To not encourage any break ins, the school did not allow their campus maps to go public. On my invite it told me that 'The Ultimate Mathematician' would be carrying them.

I walked up to a group of four.

I already recognized one of them.

"Oh hi Needle! Long time no see." I waved to a girl who wore a green lined sweater with a long black skirt.

"Oh David. Haven't seen you since 6th grade! " She beamed. Me and Needle used to be next door neighbors. But in the middle of sixth grade she up and left after her father had gotten promoted in a enterprise so much that he got to run his own location.

Needle Strings, the Ultimate Sewer.

Next to her was a girl with long wavy and neat green hair. She had a tan sac around her neck too.

"Oh hello there! Im Leafy Greens, the Ultimate Social Worker!" She smiled and waved to me. For some strange reason she pulled out a bag of gummy's and gave me one.

Then there was two boys. They looked at each other accidentally and then blushed and looked away. Then I recognized them.

Firey Burns , the Ultimate Fire Fighter and Coiny Copper the Shsl Accountant .

Aka the internets global couple. On a random poll that based on the personality tests of our class, made up 40 different couples and let the public vote on which ones would be cute, Coiny and Firey were the number one couple. Everyone knew they had a crush on eachother.

The other two ships were someone named Snowball and me and A boy named Woody and a girl named Tear Drop.

The least popular ship was Firey and Match, which was incest .

I introduced myself to the three and was on my way as they gave me directions to the mathematician.

Finally I came across a girl with grey hair and white number hairpins. She was shorter than me and seemed to have glasses on. Next to her was a boy with sunglasses on. He had a lime tracksuit on with a medal around his neck.

"Greetings! I am Tennis Ball Racks! The Ultimate Sports Player! Nice to meet you~!" He chirped with glee. God I will enjoy his presence . Most of the time atleast. He seemed to be like Pin but he would actually consider that other people didnt like him.

The shorter girl scoffed and pushed a map into my hand. This must be Golf Ball, the Ultimate Bossy Bo- I mean mathematician.

I waved goodbye to Tennis Ball and flipped the shorty pff before scurrying away.

As I finally went up the set of stairs, another group of four caught my eye.

These people were labeled as the 'Cinnamon Rolls' of out class.

They were all short so I bent down to wave to them.

"Hey there. Im David White. " then I announced my talent.

"Hello!" The yellow haired boy's stuffy voice rang. "Im Spongy Squish, the Ultimate Pilot!" He jumped up and down, his belly flopping.

A childish voice rang from the shortest of the four. "Im Rocky COUGH Stones! The Ultimate Patient ." He beamed.

I felt worried for his health, but decided to ignore it. I will just ask Three about it.

"H-hello..." the tallest if them said. "I-Im Woody Balsa. T-the Ultimate LumberJack." The boy was shaking, he was wearing a normal lumberjack attire and he was carrying his axe:

Usually I would be scared if a trained professional had their signature weapon that could easily kill me , but he looked like he would only use it if absolutely necessary.

I turned to the last girl, she had light blue eyes with a one piece blue dress on. She wore a disposable blue mask too.

She wrote on a ipad with the letter '3' on the back of it.

Then a voice came from it. It sounded like a siri voice but more soft and teen like.

"Hello, I am TearDrop Puddles. I have been Titled as the Ultimate  Rehabilitation Counselor." She finished. That pad was awesome, and I think the others thought that too as they clapped for her.

I waved goodbye to them as I made my way to my dorm. I made a mental note to avoid two people. Flower the Ultimate Gardener and Ice Cube the Ultimate Motivational Speaker.

Flower's Bitchiness almost reaches the bitchiness of Pin,Gb, and Match. Ice Cube seems so nice and graceful on stage, but if you dig deep enough,you can discover that she likes to use her loyal fans to do her bidding .

And then I made it. Dorm 21. I was sharing a dorm with this dude called SB.

He was a new Ultimate, only being discovered this year.

Because of that, basically nobody but his sister Ice Cube knew anything about him.

But if the Personality tests matched the two, we must be good friends.

I felt the cold sensation of the door knob, meaning that either this room has been left untouched for at-least a few years, or  the room was really cold. I love the cold, so I hope its cold in there.

As I opened the cold, a breeze overcame me. I smirked in delight.

I saw a pretty buff dude. I was confused, because he was supposed to be in room 20.

"Uhhh, your Snowball correct?" I asked.

"Hm. Yes dimwit." He snarled back.

"Names Snowball Chills, and im only gonna say this once fucker. Im the Ultimate Ice Sculptor." He laughed.

"I like you , heh." I said.

He stood up and pinned me against the wall. I blushed, compared to his build, he is a whale and I am a mere twig.

He stared me straight in the face, not making any expressions.

He then backed away, checking the time on his phone. I saw a bright light shine in my eyes. He had showed me his phone. '10:25'.

"Oh...we should head to the gymnasium I guess. This is so stupid." I said, bowing under his arms so I could escape to my dorm door.

As I left my dorm, I could hear Snowball snicker.

"That kid is pretty ok." I smirked. Maybe I just found a new best friend.