Ch 4- A Traitors Remorse pt 3

"Welcome my fellow residents to our first....class meeting I suppose I should call it." Pin spoke into the microphone while on the stage of the auditorium.

I felt sweat roll down my face. Never did I expect that I would be one of the center points of the meeting. Pin, Me and Coiny were on stage as we witnessed Leafys doings firsthand. Leafy was on the far left, with her face in her knees in the cage.

Everyone else was sat in the audience, except for Golfball who was excused from the meeting.

I looked at Pin who was explaining the contents of the meeting and how she wished to make this a regular occurrence. I smiled.

Pin was like a leader to us, but also a friend. Unlike Golfball who often was onesided and rarely showed her true feelings, Pin openly showed she cared for us while being strict. As much as she wanted organization and everyone to do the right thing, she wanted everyone to be safe and happy.

"Now. Starting with the most important contents on the agenda. Lets discuss Leafy." Pin announced. Silence swept over the room. Pin looked to me and gestured for me to come to the mic to explain.

"Uh. Hi? Well long story short, Leafy attacked me in the kitchen and attempted to murder me and Pin. We can only assume she did it for the motive, aka to likely revive Firey." I cleared my throat as I finished my speech.

"Anything youd like to add to help your case Leafy." Pin asked, carrying the Mic over to the caged up girl.

She looked around, seemingly trying to think of something to say. I scoffed.

"I-I did it for Firey...I just miss him so mu-"

"Bullshit"

Everyone turned to Coiny, who seemed to completely flip a switch. He looked at Leafy in complete annoyance.

"From the start I could notice something off about you." He snarled, slowly walking up to Leafy with his fists balled. She just....smiled as she raised her eyebrows

"You never cared about Firey you green bitch! You didnt care about he before or after he died! You just les him on, making him think you loved him! Your evil and we all know it." Coiny yelled at the top of his longs, kicking Leafys cage in retaliation.

I went to hold him back with my singular hand, but damn he was strong. He was yelling, but nothing that came out of his mouth sounded normal. Finally, Snowball managed to jump on stage and hold  him back. Coiny was breathing hard, until one last sentence slipped out his mouth.

"Youre the traitor Leafy. We all know it!"

Everything went silent. Everyone stood frozen. I looked around. Pin ushered everyone to return to normal.

"This...is true. Me, Bubble, Coiny and Rocky all discovered this earlier today during the counseling session . We wished to discuss this later in the meeting. Here." Pin pulled a large book out. "In the gym if you go onto the stage and behind the curtains, youll find a office. That office being the directors office . Rocky discovered this book in said office and we found some information in it"

I walked over, to take a look. "It looks like....yearbook photos?" I said in a awkward tone. "But we never took any yearbook photos."

Pin nodded. "I agree that we didnt. But on this page we discovered someone missing. Leafy wasnt ever in the yearbook photos." She looked around the audience to see a wave of shock passed around. "But this still didnt prove anything. Until Leafy said something that is still wandering my mind."