C-3: Normality/Abnormality

Music roared through the speakers. Everyone was having a great time.

Well, atleast the Library group were. Sure we had less people but we were all getting along. Coiny and Ruby could really throw a party. We didnt know what the pool group were doing, but the closest thing we had to knowing was the occasional person popping into the room.
The motive had already began and the lights had turnt off.

I decided to go check on them myself. I walked into the pool room to see how it was going. There I was met by Eraser just beginning to walk out.

"Oh...Hey David. Have you happened to see Blocky walking out?" He asked me. I shook my head confused. He sighed.

"We got into a huge argument over...Pen. He went to go get some more snacks like a hour ago." I stood there blankly. On one hand I didnt care about their stupid little arguments. But on another hand I really didnt want this night to be ruined.

"Im going to go grab a drink downstairs...how about Ill go look for him while I'm there and Ill get back to you after?" I proposed. He smiled in relief and thanked me for my help.

I began my walk downstairs and finally made it to the cafeteria. Something reeked, i assumed it must had been something rotting. I touched the doorhandles to the kitchen door, and it was weirdly moist. I ignored it.

As I entered the kitchen, naturally trying to turn the lights on. Of course, the power was off.
I ignored it and went to open the fridge...

I couldn't believe my eyes.

The fridge was empty. I sighed, disappointed. Someone must had raided the fridge in a panic because of the motive. I decided to go check the pantry for any dry foods.

After grabbing my snack of choice I exited the pantry...but as I went to close the door, an eerie feeling fell across my body. Like...someone was just behind me...

Before I could even turn around

Everything went dark

Erasers pov

I stood in the corner of the room, impatient. The power had gone out but the power had continued. Everyone was still swimming and having fun before 9 pm, aka when the pool closed.

I looked at my pocket watch and saw it read 8:30. It had officially been exactly 1 hour since Blocky went missing, and 20 minutes sense i sent David to go looking for him.

It seemed as Coiny and Pin could see my visible discomfort as they approached me.

"Something wrong Eraser? You're not enjoying the party with the rest of us." Coiny asked. I shrugged, hesitant to voice my concerns.

"Well...Blocky has been missing for a while...and so has David. Im just worried they may have gotten hurt or something." I sighed.

Pin gasped and grabbed my hand. "Why didnt you say so before! Lead the way!" I smiled as I was happy to have help.