C-3: Murder trial 3 pt 2

"Huh!?"

I was shocked by Tennisballs accusation.

"B-but Blocky is dead! How....why- no HOW!?" I questioned.

"Let me remind you, theres isnt any proof that one of them didnt kill the other....and I have the perfect explanation on why Blocky died too." Tb smiled.

Everyone was awaiting his answer.

"Eraser helped Blocky kill David, and then killed Blocky in cold blood." He smiled, obviously proud at his accusation.

"W-what..." I started to shiver, goosebumps appearing on my arms.

"I knew it!" Pencil shouted. "He obviously sent David to the kitchen purposely!"

"Then how would Blocky had died!" Flower shouted.

"Well...sorry Eraser, but if you think about it, you couldve got Blocky to kill David, and then killed him so you could escape instead." Ruby scratched her chin.

Everyone was split....but...I have began to tune everything out.

They don't believe me....

They think....I killed my best friend?...

Pen...Blocky....what do I do?

I always felt like...I was in the shadow of my two friends. I was the boring one. Not too artistic like Pen, or funny like Blocky, just...boring.

I wasnt that smart, I wasnt that much of anything. The only difference I had was that....

I had always been a little unhinged.

May 17th, 2007. 3 years before I had been accepted into the academy with the title of Ultimate Construction Worker.

I had just started my job as a crane operator...it was a late work day. Well, for me atleast.

I was still moving some large cinder blocks, while my coworkers had been nearby...obviously talking shit about me as the newbie

I hated them.

My mom always said I had a mental disability....where I just...couldnt control my sudden emotions.

In that moment as I heard my name come out of one of mg coworkers mouth...it just happened.

On may 17th, 2007 at 9:58 pm, new location contruction worker Eraser Streaks has been found innocent of the 'accidental' murder of 8 of his coworkers.

The eight had apparently been walking out of Erasers view in the crane, and had walked right where he had dropped a cinder block, killing them all by crushing their bodies instantly.

His lawyer, Firey Jr Flames, had found him mentally unstable and has proved that it was an accident.

Eraser has been set free, and his lawyer says that this event will commit Eraser to enter the Ultimate Acadamia....