C-2: Class Trial pt 2

"What!?" Eraser screamed, now gripping his stand.

Blocky only stayed quiet. Looking at Tb.

"Explain your reasoning " Pencil said mad. It seems that she is still mad about me shutting her accusation.

His tablet glowed, and another tablet popped out of it.

"Under Pen's ropes, we found Blocky's Tablet!" He yelled.

Many people had different reactions...and we all looked at Blocky...

"Heh..." he spoke softly.

"B-Blocky dude...? You've been acting weird ever since you met up with me last night?" Eraser shaked, scared.

"HehehehhehHhhahahahahahahhaHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" Blocky grabbed his head and shook while laughing.

"Bro! No way dude!" Eraser yelled at the top of his lungs. It was obvious that he was holding back tears. "Your not the killer! I wont let you be the killer!" He screamed.

"Blocky! If your the killer then explain how you did it!" I yelled.

"At 10:55, While they were eating I poisoned them both. The evidence and wounds happened after they died! Hahahah! " He laughed.

There is a obvious contradiction in that statement...

NON STOP DEBATE!

"At 10:55...I used poison from the medical room...and poisoned them both!" Blocky spoke.

"Why!?" Eraser yelled.

"Because hes fucking cookoo crazy !" Flower spoke, picking at her nails.

"Like I said! I explained everything flawlessly-"

"THAT STATEMENT IS BULL SHIT!"

"Blocky. You got alot wrong about this case. Needle died at 10:55. Not even Ice Cube's poison can work that quick! Pen died at 11:59. Also the causes of deaths were respectively Strangulation and Blood Loss."

Blocky's face went blank again...

"Allow me to interrupt." Golf ball spoke.

"But Blocky did have a alibi. Around that time he came to me to ask where some sleep medicine could be found. That was after the Needle's death. Meaning that it can't be him."GolfBall pointed out.

Why would Blocky lie...?

"That would mean the killer could only be...Spongy!" I yelled, Spongy was taken aback.

"You are the only one with no alibi for both murders besides Blocky. No way it couldn't be you." Snowball continued my speech.

"T-there is no solid evidence of your claim besides stupid time frames! I demand solid proof!" He spoke, gripping his tablet.

"The broken table! You stood on it and hung needle to death. The bloody footprints prove that. Plus only your weight could have broken the table!" I yelled.

"O-oh! That makes sense why I saw Spongy returning so late." Rocky noticed.

"I still can't believe that since Blocky lied. It doesn't make sense." Pencil scratched her chin.

Many people agreed with her...

"Ugh...doing this while not being the killer must be hard...right David?" Pencil said again.

I guess she is still mad about Match, ugh.

"Its like we are split in the middle ... I wish there was a way we could make a decision." Tennis Ball sighed.