Chapter 6- Endgame- Trial Pt2

"And so the cat's out of the bag, eh?" One chuckled.

Two scoffed. "Shut the hell up phsyco."

One sarcastically gasped. "Calling me the phsyco is insane! You are the mass murderer afterall."

Two groaned. "Mind explaining what your up to then? Oh so great 'Hero' "

One laughed as he shook his head. "You all still have one last mystery to solve. The death of Golfball and Woody! After that, I guess we could end things." He shrugged.

"We already ruled out the possibility of there being murderer ...so the only option is a possible suicide then...but then again that'd make no sense." I grumbled.

Two grunted. "As Im practically part of the trial at this point, I have some information im inclined to share." He turned to One. "Youve obviously dethroned me so I can you can call me a student now."

One rolled his eyes.

"Woody was the one who received that letter. It was from both me and Golfball personally." Two announced.

Shock filled the room, even from One.

"H-how didnt I know about this?" One muttered. Two laughed.

"Youve been paying a little too much attention to the top floor, havent you idiot?" Two smiled. "Me and Golfball had made a plan to help you all escape. But that required creating a mystery that would soon force One to show himself."

"You never were one to just lay down and give up, huh?" One laughed ,annoyed.

"So...Golfball died for our escape!?" Tennisball screamed.

Eraser shook his head. "No...based off of what theyve been saying...were in some kind of experiment"

"So your saying we need to figure out the details of the experiment ? Well the floor we found definitely means something."

The three relayed all the information of the floor to us.

"So its like a lab...just thrown onto the roof of the school?" Coiny muttered.

"Project D...." I silently said, looking over at David, who stayed silent, holding his head.

"And the tubes...with some being empty." Pencil pointed out. "I get it now..."

"That floor is a direct parallel from reality. We are in a simulation. " Teardrop announced. "Were being used to help Project D fulfill whatever goal its looking for. I have room to believe that nobody has truly died yet. As we are killed in the simulation, I think we are released from the tubes in the real world."

"So...the purpose of the experiment is the true mystery..." I muttered. "And I think I know who can answer that for us."

The person with the most mystery around them.

The one who should have died multiple times before, but conveniently has been kept alive.

The one who entered this school as a boring static nobody, and has become a full fledged human being...

I slammed my hand on the table, drawing everyone's attention. I pointed at the culprit.

"David. You are the center of this experiment. You are Project D"