Ch 4- A Traitors Remorse pt 2

Ugh.

The morning announcement rang through my ears, despite the pillow I had covering them. I slowly slipped out of my covers and into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Looking into the mirror, I took in my appearance.

I was...well a Eraser. I knew it because I felt myself and it had the texture. But it was still so, abnormal how that could happen. No technological advances had been made to make this occur in all my years of living.

I shook it off my mind and decided to head off to Pencils dorm to wee if she was awake.

I arrived at her dorm and knocked. No answer...Pencil always took me a someone who woke up pretty early.

I knocked again...and again....and again. Still jo answer.

At this point I began to get frantic. My knocks turned into me banging on the door and trying to break it open.

Right as I was about to kick the door, Pencil opened up. "What are you doing Eraser?" She screamed.

"I-I thought you mightve been hurt since you werent answering." I responded, nervously laughing in embarrassment.

Pencil smiled. "Atleast someone if worried about me. Ill be out in a second."

Just like she said, Pencil left the room. She had a few papers in hand.

I took one and saw it was a invitation to TearDrops counseling later today. It seemed like she was inviting certain people, me and pencil being two of them.

"Teardrop asked me to hand out the invites for her since she is gonna be busy setting up in the game room." Pencil explained as we arrived to the cafeteria.

There we saw Tennisball helping golfball gather her food.

Pencil walked over two and said hello. They werent on the list so they didnt need to get a flyer.

After a few minutes of chatting, Golfball left to go work in the science lab, leaving the 3 of us to eat.

One by one people came and left in the cafeteria, with me staying with Pencil to help her make sure everyone got their flyers.

In total, only Me, Pencil, Snowball, David, Flower, Leafy and Coiny were invited.

12 pm. That is when we all gathered in the game room. It was a simple setup. Chairs were aligned in a semicircle with one in the middle, that being Teardrops.

I sat next to Pencil obviously, with David and Snwoball on the opposite end of the room.

Teardrop cleared her voice as she began. "Welcome to the first therapy session of our little group. Here I will help you all voice your problems and I will do my best to smooth any issues." She explained.

"The first person I want to begin with is you Pencil."

Pencil tensed up, but I wrapped my arm lightly around her shoulder to calm her down. She took a long breath in and out, and then nodded to signal that she was ready.

"Pencil, I know youve gone throw some things. You and Snowball were the first to lose a friend or family member afterall." TearDrop spoke. Snowball looked down at the ground and Pencil just gulped.

"We all saw what happened to Match, and we all had our own opinions on it. But what Id think would help is if you vented your feelings about it. How do you feel about Matchs....'execution'"