C-3: Murder Trial 3 pt 1

"So, shall we start where we always do?" Golfball pitched up.

"That would be the alibis, right?" Td asked.

"Correct. Now, first is a mystery I cant even figure out, who found the body?" Gb asked.

"Cant we check the table-"

"Yeahhhh, you cant." Two pitched in, rubbing his head. "The power cut kinda cut off the tablets too. It wont be up until after the trial. My bad. To help you, I can ensure the announcement that rang out was triggered by Coiny and Pin, but also a 3rd person. That is for you to find out."

"So...we can assume yall found the body of Blocky then...so we dont know the 3rd person." Tennis ball looked confused.

"But, Eraser was with us though?" Coiny rubbed his chin. "So why wouldnt the announcement ring because of him."

"Wait! One more thing! I decided to update the rules due to last cases confusions. When there are 2 bodys, aslong as a total of 3 people find either of the bodys together or seperate, a announcement will ring!" Two giggled.

So that must mean someone found it before me right?

"I have a theory." I pitched up. Everyones eyes were on me.

I was nervous. What possibly couldve happened?

Someone found the body before me?

Someone after me?

Someone at the same time as me?

I got it

"Someone must have found the body before me then." I said, causing everyone to raise their brows at me.

"Ok ok, lets get to another topic." Flower said. "More importantly to exactly how this happened."

"I got this!" Pin smiled, pulling out a clipboard.

"According to eraser, at 7:30, Blocky stormed off out of the pool room to go grab a snack after a argument, which I can testify from seeing this happen. According to the Library party goers, around 7:32 Blocky was seen in the party, lurking around for a few minutes before heading downstairs.

From there the rest is unknown about Blocky."

"Thank you Pin!" Leafy smiled. "So that means between 7:30 to like 9 blocky died."

"Makes sense. But I have a question." Rocky caught the groups attention. "How do we know that Blocky or David didnt kill the other."

Everyone paused.

"Shut up."

Pencil rolled her eyes.

"What kinda stupid question is that? Are you a fucking dumbass?" She mocked Rocky, causing him to quickly shudder.

"Hey! Let him talk!" Td looked angry.

"Well its not my fault hes being idiotic. How would one kill the other if they both died?" Pencil smiled.

"Wait...I get it." I spoke up. "But lets focus on another detail. It requires going back to alibis." I lied. I didnt want the group to go to arguing this quick, so I lied. I didnt understand Rocky at all, but something was bothering me.

"So who all were seen leaving the parties at any time." Pin asked.

"Well Me, Leafy, Eraser,  and the victims." Firey counted on his fingers.

"Then those are our suspects." Coiny said.

"Well couldnt we cross out me and Leafy then? We were together the whole time, r-right leafy?" Firey nervously chuckled, looking at Leafy.

"Yeah..." she replied.

"So that proves it." Ruby spoke up.

"Huh?" I  asked.

"Im sorry...Eraser, did you kill David and Blocky?"

I started sweating.

"It checks out. No alibi, announcement didnt ring when you found it, all but why?" Gb pondered.

"There is no fucking why because I didnt do shit!" I yelled.

I was racing in my thoughts...how!? How do i disprove this!? Nothing...nothing would do it.

"Eraser."

"Huh?" I looked up.

Snowball...he looked me dead in my eyes.

He wasnt mad...he was more content.

"Ive decided." Snowball spoke to the group.

"Eraser is innocent."

"HUH!?" Pencil gasped.

"W-what?" I was shocked.

"You dont have the eyes of a guilty man." He smiled. Facing the others.

"If you guys wanna die, then go ahead and vote. But if not, lets figure out who really did this." He slammed his hand on the table.

"W-well." Woody stuttered, capturing even Twos attention.

"I-I can prove it was someone from the pool who did it." He stood up straight, confident.

"Elaborate." Gb raised a brow.

"Each door handle was wet, although this couldve been from the sink, the wet footprints prove that someone from the pool killed David atleast." He explained. "The blood leading to his body was wet. I believe .that david was likely stabbed first. Then as he tried to flee into the pantry, he was hit in the head and killed."

Something isnt right.

"No thats wrong!"

"Woody, we already proved that everyone from the pool is innocent. They were all together." I explained. "But...that means the killer framed the pool goers."

"THATS IT!" Tb yelled out. "That proves my theory."

"Huh?"

"Blocky killed David!"

——————

Oh? Cliffhanger?

Sorry for the short chapter. Ive decided to opt twards shorter chapters, but alot of story. So like instead of trying to smush everything in one chapter, ill spread it out over multiple.

Have you figured it out yetttt :)))