Chapter 15 - Part 2

Aiden's mouth brushed against mine softly as I threaded my hands through his hair. His mouth sealed over mine and I groaned as his tongue parted my lips to caress my tongue. It felt so good I didn't want the deep kiss to end.

He lifted his mouth from mine. "You're addictive...."

I nodded, feeling the same physical intensity he was. I wanted him, so bad. It would be easy to close off the doubts and lift his shirt in-between stolen kisses and let it lead where his body moved against mine but I hesitated.

I didn't 't wanted to do anything that would jeapordize what we had just sorted out. Would getting physical too soon impact our fragile union? It was difficult to figure out. My mind told me to hold off but my body was giving off entirely different signals. I wanted him, more than anything in that moment. Logic be damned.

His gaze flickered from my eyes to my lips.

Kiss me, I whispered in my mind. I wanted him to kiss me again and never stop. It felt like a lifetime since the last time we had been together. The last time had been a hurried hookup in a janitor's closet in amongst the pressure and strain of worrying about Lacey's life hanging in the balance.

I was torn between doing what I felt was right for us but wanting him so bad I just wanted to give into the physical want of him and let everything else fall where it may.

"I know we should probably take things slow but right now I want you," I said, holding onto his shirt and pulling him in for a kiss.

I wanted him right now, in my bedroom. My decision was made.

"What if your parents wake up?" he asked against my lips eyeing out my bedroom door.

I released my hold on him and went to lock my door. My parent's weren't super strict but finding a guy naked in my bed would probably anger them.

He raked a hand through his hair. I like how he looked undone, just like I felt. I released a breath, trying to take in the moment of the what was about to happen between us. This was different to every other stolen moment between and this. This time we weren't doing anything wrong. He was single and so I was I. There was lying or hiding.

I had always feared that the excitement of it being forbidden had contributed to the intensity of it but I was only now realising that it hadn't been the case at all. What I felt for him and I how I wanted him was the same as it had been before.

I leaned against the door.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked softly, studying me.

I nodded slowly. I hadn't felt this side about something in a long while, I pushed off the door to move to stand in front of him.

I wanted to savour what was about to happen. The times before we had always rushed things to ensure we never got caught but this time there was none of that.

Our gazes held as his hand reached for mine and pulled me up against him. His mouth covered mine.

After feeling like I had lost him I just wanted to hold him close and not him go.

His tongue slid against mine and I threaded my hands through his hair. His hands went to my waist and I felt fingers brush against my skin of my stomach.

"I can't think of another guy touching you," he breathed.

He was admitting something I had already known despite what he had said before. I brushed a thumb against his bottom lip as I met his eyes. "Then don't let me go."

It was still there. The hurt of how he had rejected me the first time. It would take time with him to work my way through it and make me feel more confident in what we felt for each other.

I wanted to feel that same connection with him that had held me together when everything around me had unravelled.

He sighed. "I won't."

His hand went to the nape of my neck and he pulled me closer to seal his lips over mine.

His hands lifted my top and we broke our kiss so he could remove my shirt. I lifted the hem of his quickly discarding his.

I soothed my hands over his taunt stomach and muscles, exploring his body. He pulled me against his hard body to kiss me deeply, as I lifted myself up onto my tiptoes.

Snaking my arms around his neck to press the heat of my skin against his. If felt so good I closed my eyes to savour the moment.

This time there was no rush to discard our clothes, we took our time getting undressed between steamy kisses that heightened my feelings for him. I had never been so attracted to a guy before or wanted them like I wanted Aiden.

When we both undressed he lay me down on the bed and I reached for a condom in my bed side table.

Once he sheathed the protection he pulled me in for a deep kiss and covered my body with his. I held his shoulders as he settled between my legs and I pressed them against his hips, holding him in place.

"You still sure Reece," he asked softly, his lips against mine.

I moved to hold his face and kiss him deeply. "Yes."

I had never been so sure about something in my life before. I wanted him and he wanted me. There was no guilt, no lying, no hiding. This was just us. There were no repercussions hanging over our heads or guilting our hearts.

He slowly joined our bodies together and I closed my eyes feeling the fullness of him as he sealed his mouth over mine, thrusting his tongue between my lips as he mimicked his movements. Sliding our bodies against each other. I held his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin as the intensity of union deepened.

I panted, feeling my whole body tingle and needing him to take me to new heights. I was open to him physically and emotionally. Allowing him in, in a way I hadn't before.

The physical response to him was mirrored how my heart stuttered when ours eyes briefly as we were as close as two people could be. I felt like I was falling into him.

It was then I realised what was happening. I was falling in love with him and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

I opened my mouth slightly as the friction intensified and then all I could concentrate was the wave I was riding, right up to the top. Then I shuddered as I came. Gasping.

His mouth covered mine and he continued to thrust into me until he came.

I held him as he slumped on top of me. I was still trying to catch my breath as I realised that I loved him and what that would mean if things didn't work out. It wasn't easy to embrace what I felt when I was still so scared he would break my heart.

I was still stuck in my thoughts when he moved to get off the protection and when he returned he pulled on his boxers before he leaned to kiss me.

"A penny for your thoughts?" he asked, sitting down on the side of the bed.

I swallowed. "Nothing. Just waiting for the earth to stop moving."

He smiled and it lifted my heart. "You are doing wonders for my ego."

I pulled him down to kiss me and as the kiss ended I said, "Don't break my heart Aiden."

"I won't Reece," he said, touching his thumb to my bottom lip. "I have just as much as stake as you do."

I stared in his eyes. Could he see I had fallen in love with him? Did that mean he was in love with me?

The need to be honest with him was not as the strong as the need to protect myself until I could be sure that this was going to work between us. I couldn't open up and reveal my true feelings if I still feared that no matter what we tried it wasn't going to work.

Time would give me the courage to be able to open up and tell him. But right now I kissed him instead of telling him that he had my heart.