Chapter 19 - Part 2

A few months later....

I was lying on bed relaxing. I had showered and was ready for bed. It was a Friday night but I had no plans to go out.

It had been a busy few months. In the time Aiden and I had begun to officially date, Lacey and Adonis had managed to get together. It hadn't been easy, they had over come a lot to finally realize how much they loved each other. Lacey had remembered everything which had stopped her downward spiral into alcohol to cope with her missing memories.

Everything seemed to be going well for them. I loved that my friend was happy and she had found happiness with Adonis. He adored her and I knew he would do anything to keep her happy. I was finding I didn't carry the entire responsibility of my friend. They were head over heels in love with each other. They had moved in with each other. To anyone who didn't know their story, they might have believed it was too much too soon but I didn't believe that for a second. They had been in love with each for so long and they knew there was no time to waste.

Aiden had been great. Unlike before he hadn't been some needy stranger, or maybe it was the fact that he felt secure in what he had but he fit in where he could.

It was also easier that my parents knew about him and didn't disapprove of him spending the night at our house in my bedroom. Some parents would have been dead set against it but mine hadn't. They had sat us down and had the talk about responsibilities and repercussions.

My window opened and I sat up. Aiden climbed through my window and my heart raced at the sight of him. Even now he could still make me feel so much, it was like my heart was about to burst from my chest.

"You know you can use the front door," I said as he straightened and approached the bed.

"It's more fun this way," he raised his eyebrows into a suggestive movement.

I shook my head and smiled. "You're terrible."

"You love it," he argued, discarding his shirt.

The sight of his naked chest and abs were enough for me to feel the butterflies in anticipation of what was going to happen. It never got old, he still made my heart race like the first time and I wanted him as much as I did when we first got together.

"What time are we meeting up with Adonis and Lacey?" he asked, kicking off his shoes.

"Lunch time," I answered.

It was still strange to be an official couple, no more hiding it from Max like we had in the beginning or hiding it from Lacey for fear of what it would trigger if she saw Aiden. We could all the things normal couples did and I never tired of it.

"Good, we have time to sleep in." The smile on his face made my stomach dip and I felt suddenly short of breath. He had that affect on me with just one look.

He slipped out of his jeans and the only item of clothing he still wore were his boxers. His boxers were the next to be removed. He was good looking but when he was naked, he was magnificent. To me he was perfection, everything I had ever wanted. Emotionally we were in tune and physically we had never had any issues. It's like we were meant for each other. There was no other way to explain it.

He got onto the bed and I lowered myself as he moved above me to kiss me. Gently at first. His arms on either side of me as he held himself above me. I automatically opened my legs and he lowered his hips to fit against mine. Only the thin fabric of my panties barriered our bodies as my night shirt had ride up to my upper thighs.

He kissed me deeply, toe curling before he broke it to lock my bedroom door. We didn't want any embarrassing incidents where someone might walk in on us.

I switched my side light off, the moonlight from outside illuminated my room and I caught him moving back to the bed to kiss me again. He parted my lisp with the thrust of his tongue and I groaned.

I was addicted to him, and I doubted I would ever get enough. When his mouth moved down my neck I felt breathless as I arched into him. He rested back on his haunches to lifted my night shirt up and I lifted my arms. The item of clothing dropped to the floor, his eyes surveyed me and I blushed.

"You are perfect Reece," he whispered, like he was seeing me for the first time. It was an indescribable feeling.

I tugged at his arm and he lowered himself to close his mouth over the tip of one of my breasts. I gasped as he sucked gently, heat pooling between my legs. I wanted him so bad, and he was taking his sweet time as he repeated the action of the other breast before he moved lower.

My breath hitched his kissed me above my panty line. He pulled the side down and I lifted my hips to help.

When I was completely naked he kissed me softly on the inner thighs. My one hand threaded through his hair and I lifted my hips off the bed when his tongue slid across my sex.

I couldn't wait. It was too much, I was about to explode and I wanted him. He brought me to a breath away from coming and then he worked his tongue against me. I shuddered feeling the orgasm ripple through me as I moaned his name aloud. My body arched from the bed, my fingers tightened his hair. There was no part of me left unaffected by him.

Lucky I was on birth control so we no longer needed to use condoms. I slumped back on the bed, trying to catch my breath. I was still sensitive when he lined our bodies up and softly touched his lips to mine as our bodies joined slowly. The warmth of his body covered mine. My nails dug into his bicep, feeling the pressure of him in me.

I'd slept with other guys before but what I shared with Aiden was unlike anything I had ever experience with any one else. I believed our physical closeness was heightened by the emotion we held for each other.

He covered my mouth as I gasped when he began to rock into me, slowly at first but increasing the tempo and pressure as we worked our bodies to the same goal.

I circled my arms around his neck and held on as I came again. I groaned slowly as he caressed my tongue with his. He strained against me and grunted as he came.

We were both breathing rapidly when he moved to lie beside me. I looked to him. My heart was filled with so much love for him.

"You rocked my world," he said and I smiled.

"Good to know."

He chuckled. I moved onto my stomach and stared at him. I still struggled to believe it was possible to be as happy as we were.

His moved onto this side and lazily trailed his fingers down my back and I closed my eyes.

"That feels nice," I murmured. The cool air made me shiver and he stopped.

"Don't stop." I smiled as his fingers started the comforting motion again.

"You looking forward to tomorrow," he asked.

I opened my eyes to stare at his features. He became more handsome every day we spent with each other. It wasn't possible, was it?

"Yes," I whispered. My hand reached out to touch his cheek. "I can't believe it's going to be the first time we officially go out with as a couple."

"You think it's going to be weird?" he asked.

I shook my head. Nothing that felt this right could feel weird, even if it had started very differently to how it was ending.

"They seem very happy," he murmured.

"They are. If anyone deserves to be happy it's the two of them. They have overcome so much, it's nice to see them enjoy the simple things like living together." I sighed. "There was a time I wasn't convinced it wasn't going to end happily ever after for them."

"And us?"

I smiled. "We are already living it."

And then he kissed.