t w o 🫀

Your phone starts buzzing. The sound annoyingly wakes you up. "5:30" reads on your lock screen. "why the hell would i set my alarm to 5.." you pause for a second before gasping in surprise.

Yes,yes today is the day you get to go to your first, and probably last stray kids concert. You check today's date to make sure its today, and you are right, it is today!

You breath in and breath out the cold air brushing through your face. You remove the blanket covering you, and get up. Slowly, but surely, you are starting to get more energy. You go to your bathroom and turn on the light. You look in the mirror and say these words:

"I am beautiful, i am kind, i am me, i am loved by everyone and everything, i will have fun today, hyunjin will notice me.." as you trail off with these affirmations, you start to imagine going to the concert and seeing stray kids, mostly hyunjin. You usually do morning affirmations only on special or important days. Once your done, which takes you a few minutes, you take your toothbrush and put on some toothpaste.

As your brushing your teeth you start singing "ice cream" by hyunjin, even though you are basically mumbling. After 2 minutes of brushing and mumbling lyrics, you spit out the toothpaste and wash your mouth out with some water. You use some mouth wash to freshen up. Once your done, you leave the bathroom and take your clothes to change. Once you wore them, struggling but somehow managing to put them on, you brush your hair nicely.

You walk out of the bathroom and turn off the lights, walking towards your desk that has make up on it. You wear some mascara, blush, highlighter, and a dior lip tint. Its your favourite because it reminds you of the first time seeing stray kids on youtube as trainees.

You look at yourself in the mirror and smile proudly. You check the time on your watch and it read 5:50. You did not expect 20 minutes to pass that fast, but slowly. You have to start driving there at 6:20 since the concert starts at 9. "I want to be early, no i need to be early." you say with a determined face. You get up, take your purse and put in some make up, water, anxiety pills because you dont know what will happen, and your hyunjin skzoo. You go out of your room into the kitchen.

You live alone at the moment because Mi-sun, your roomie, is out if town spending time with her parents. You take your car keys and your home keys off the counter. As you walk up to the door, you remember that you did not take your phone nor the light stick. "Fuck y/n, you will be late if your going to be this clumsy." you say to yourself under your breath. You run to your room, get your phone and light stick, and walk to the front door.

Checking your pockets and your purse to make sure you have everything, you leave the door and lock it. Walking toward your car, which is basically breaking down because you were saving up for a concert and not fixing your car, you hop in and make yourself comfortable. You turn on the car, close the car door, and find your Spotify playlist. You connect it to the car and start driving.

It takes you 20 minutes to get to the destination. "6:20" it reads on your phone. You were so determined to get there early that you arrived at the time your promised you would start driving there. As you stop the car, you see a few people forming a line. "thankfully there is not a lot of people" you mumble. You turn off the car, grab your purse and walk out of the car, closing the door behind you. As your walking up to the line, your phone starts ringing. "Sunnie🫀" shows up on your phone. Your still walking toward the line while answering the phone.

y/n: Sunnie?

Mi-sun: Unnie!

y/n: Make it quick please, im going to stray kids concert!

Mi-sun: Unnie, i was just about to say that there was a concert happening and wanted to inform you, guess your ready.

y/n: yup!

Mi-sun: Well i hope your doing well, and hope you have fun. love you bye.

Before you were even able to answer, she closed the call. Your already standing in line when you see 8 tall figures from the distance walking toward the entry to the concert. You realise its stray kids but don't say anything because you know that they need to get prepared. As your examining the figures, you see a pink haired guy, and you realise its HYUNJIN!

You gasp, covering your mouth so that the people in front of you, and to the side of you don't follow your vision. As your looking closer and feeling excitement in your heart, you start seeing stray kids closer, but not that close that everyone else can see that too. As your staring at your bias, you notice that he looks at you, surprised that your not screaming his or their names. As you guys are making eye contact, you cover your mouth as you know your about to scream. He notices your cheeks becoming red and seeing how your trying hard not to say anything. He chuckles at you and gives you a little wink.

You feel butterflies in your stomach. You wave to him and make a little heart with your thumb and index finger, hoping the others don't realise, which they don't. Hyunjin sees your effort on trying so hard to stay calm that he mouths "salanghaeyo" ( i love you), and you feel your heart wanting to jump out and run towards him. Sadly as he waves to you a goodbye, he enters the building. "fucking walls" you say. The woman next to you looks at you thinking whats wrong with you.

You turn back around and noticing that the line is getting bigger and bigger. " hyunjin just said i love you, TO ME" you think to yourself. Not believing that THAT just happened to YOU! As your replaying the scene, you form a massive smile on your face. 

                               ——˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖——

Its 8:40 and your finally sitting in the front row seat. "woah" is the only word that leaves your mouth. You can't believe this is happening to you right now. there are only 20 more minutes left until this concert of your life starts.

You start getting comfortable on your chair, taking out your phone and capture this moment as "20 more minutes!". You save the photo and start scrolling on your phone. Your not sure what to do, your too excited to stay in one place, but you cant seem to calm down even while trying to distract yourself.  As you put your phone down on your lap, you hold the light stick very dearly to your heart. You start to think about the scene that happened around 2 hours or more ago. As you think about that moment, you don't realise that your forming a big gummy smile on your face.

You snap out of your thoughts as you hear people gathering around and behind you. The lights slowly dim down, and people start cheering. "20 minutes already passed?!" you think to yourself. Checking your watch to confirm the reality, it says "9:00" on your watch. You gasp and look at the stage in front of you. You start cheering with the crowd and put your light stick in the air.

Hi guys! Please tell me what you think of the chapter! There are in total over 1290 words and it took me around an hour to write this haha. I think im too invested in my own story that i might just as well write another part now that probably no one will read <3 anyways, here is a cute picture of Jinnie 🥹

 I think im too invested in my own story that i might just as well write another part now that probably no one will read <3 anyways, here is a cute picture of Jinnie 🥹