t w e n t y t w o

You swayed your body to the music, you were shaking but you tried to remain calm and just dance. You wanted to prove to Stray Kids that you were good.

In the past, you loved to show all of your hard work, even if it's something small. But you got judged, made fun of, and bullied.

You were sweating so badly that you were desperate for water. Once the music ended, you dropped on your knees, your lips and throat dry.

Everyone clapped, even Hyunjin and Felix. Hyunjin squatter beside you, one of his hands on your back, rubbing your soft skin through your (his) shirt.

"You did good, princess. You were amazing." He praised you that your gasps for air became less and less desperate.

You chuckled a little, bringing your head up to look Hyunjin into his eyes. Felix passes you a water bottle.

You take it gladly, gulping the water down. Hyunjin just stared at your throat.

Once you drank the water, you brush your lips with the back of your hand, removing the water that was dripping down.

"God, you were so hot doing that right now." He whispers, making sure only you heard him. You widen your eyes, not believing your own ears.

Hyunjin get's up, his arms wrapping under your arms, bringing you up.

Your legs feel weak and tired. You stumble back a little, your back pressing onto his chest.

You quickly push yourself away from him, trying to remain normal.

You walk towards the others, your legs shaking. Here's the thing, you don't really have time for exercises.

So you were not really in the shape to practice for two hours.

Your head feels light, and that is because you have low blood pressure. And since you stood up quickly, you feel a bit dizzy.

(I,myself have low blood pressure that sometimes because i got up quickly, or normally for people with normal blood pressure, since i would get up quickly sometimes i would faint. Which would lead to the ambulance coming. What ever your about to read next is going to be what happened to me one day when i fainted and ended up in the hospital for a whole ass day, and i was not allowed to eat.)

You stop in your tracks, placing a hand on your forehead. Your legs feel numb and wobbly, but you can't move them.

Shit i think ill faint.

Your mind goes blank, the side of your eyesight is turning black. Your ears feel boiling hot, and you can't feel your body.

Thankfully, Hyunjin noticed your behaviour and made his way to you quickly. He places his hands on your shoulders, turning you around so that you're facing him.

"y/n, are you okay?" Hyunjin asks, his voice low but filled with worry.

You can't talk, there is no energy for you to do that. You barely shake your head in a 'no' answer. And before you know it, everything turns black.

(Now when i woke up, i had a hard time breathing because i was passed out for a minute and i was not breathing. So of course, the feeling of fainting is just undescribable and awful. I usually wake up with tears in my eyes, and all the blood on my lips would be like drained out that my lips were pale white.)

"y/n, can you hear me?" A female voice speaks up. You finally woke up. You snap your eyes open, and you start to cry.

The woman hugs you, reassuring you that it's okay. You don't know where you are, or what happened, but you only remember fainting.