t h i r t y o n e

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰Remember to leave a vote!꒱ ₊˚ˑ

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Fate by Enhypen

0:58 ━━❍─────── 2:32

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ

"The food was amazing! See you guys later." Jeongin said. After you have eaten, all the members slowly start to go back to their own needs, Jeongin being the last one leaving.

You plop down on the white couch, hand on you're stomach because you ate too much.

"My stomach..hurts." You cry out. Obviously, you enjoyed the food, but are now too full. Hyunjin walks by you and sits right beside you.

He looks at you and taps his lap. You stare at him in confusion. Hyunjin sighs, he stretches both his hands out, allowing you to sit on his lap.

You smile as you swing a leg over his lap. You let both of your legs outstretch over his lap, your ass on his lap, and the side of your face on the right side of his chest.

Hyunjin wraps his hands around you and sighs. You adore being this close to him, this connected.

"Princess, i have a question."

You let your bottom lip slightly stick out before you speak. You just hum, allowing him to continue.

"Do you..wanna," Hyunjin stops briefly just to tug a strand of hair behind your ear. "Go to the waterfall you always wanted to go to when you were younger?"

You smile, but then you quickly widen your eyes and raise your head to look at him.

"How did you know? I never told you..?"

Hyunjin just smiles. He is quiet for what feels like hours, but in reality, it's just a minute. Hyunjin has been hearing you talk in your sleep.

One day, you spoke about that waterfall. The one with a clean blue water flow, birds chirping, no hint of trash, and nature around it.

Fact, you described the whole place in detail. Of course, you were murmuring, but Hyunjin listened to you the whole time.

"Hmm...," He starts, pretending to think. "A little..birdy told me." His eyes widen as he smiles. You smack him lightly and laugh along.