t w e n t y e i g h t

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰Remember to leave a vote!꒱ ₊˚ˑ

Currently, it has been a week since Hyunjin and the rest of the members left. You remember watching a YouTube live for two hours just to see him land in Australia.

You weren't texting him so much, maybe only once or twice since you had a busy schedule, and so did he. Despite him telling you to text him everyday, you felt like he did not want any pressure.

Wednesday, which is exactly in two days is when Stray Kids will be landing back. You are very excited to see them, especially Hyunjin.

Right now, you are standing inside the art studio, glancing over at the empty spot where Hyunjin would sit. Smiling a little at the memory of seeing him in the studio.

Of course, Aiden has been trying to act tough, but he would still sometimes send you flirty winks, or bad pick up lines.

"Miss.Lee?" Nari called out for you. Your phone just rang but you decided to just close your phone, not answering and walking towards Nari.

🤍.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.🤍

"Thank you, Nari." You smile softly.

"You are very welcome Lee." She chuckles as she says your last name. You roll your eyes as you lock the door to the art studio.

"Just call me by my name Nari." Turing your body now fully towards her, looking at her slightly higher figure.

"Hm.." Nari pretends to think before bringing her index finger up in the air, acting as if she found the answer.

"You told me to not call you Miss.Lee, so i will call you Lee." She blows you an air kiss, making both of you laugh.

"Okay, i will call you...Riri?"

Here eyes light up, as if you just told her she will get a Lamborghini. You cock your head to the side, questioning her silence and the slight smile she wore.

"Oh my god- please do call me Riri!" She clings onto your right arm, swinging it slightly to the sides as she closes her eyes and clings onto you.

You crack a smile, laughing at the moment. You and Nari have become closer ever since that one day she helped you clean up.

You check your wrist, seeing the time. An idea pops into your head and you turn your head to the side to look at the now tall Nari.

"Riri, wanna grab a coffee? It's currently 4:12 and i'm free."

Before you can even take a breath in, Nari intertwines her fingers with yours as she pulls you with her, making you stumble. She throws you a quick wink before chuckling and running, you following along.

🤍.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.🤍

"And he literally told me to fuck off. I gasped, when i tell you." Nari said as she drank her frappe. You chuckled lightly as you started at Nari in adoration.

True, you have Mi-sun. But, sadly Mi-sun has broke your trust. No matter how hard you try to trust her, you can't.

You trust her a little, but not as much as you used to. Though, on the second thought, you and Nari have become closer.