t w e l v e

You look towards the others, hoping that they did not hear him. To your luck, they did not hear him. They were all too busy with getting prepared.

Chan starts speaking in a somewhat shouting voice. He sounds and looks like a good leader just as you thought he would be.

"Okay everyone, in one minute were on, so get in your positions!"

Felix looks back at you, you smile at him and let him go, but he doesn't let you go.

What is he a leach or something? Why wont he let me go?

"Felix-let go-" You try to unwrap his hands from your neck, but you don't succeed. From somewhere Hyunjin appears.

"Felix we have to go we have less then 40 seconds left." Hyunjin demands to Felix. Felix frowns and lets you go.

He walks towards the rest of the members. Hyunjin spins around until he is in-front of you.

He gives you a very excited yet somewhat warm smile. You raise your hand to give him a thumbs up. You collect all of your courage to do what your about to do next.

You signal him to come closer to you. He obeys you and comes closer, his chest barely touching your breasts. You get on your toes to reach his ear.

Your left hand holds onto his shoulder for support, your other hand covering the side of your mouth so that if anyone was about to see what your saying, they wouldn't be able to see it.

Your hot breath passes his ear as you open your mouth to speak. A small smile forms on your face before you speak.

Hyunjin doesn't move an inch ever since your hand rested on his shoulder.

It's like you put him under a spell or something.

"I know you can do this, you're amazing Hyunjin and i know you will give it your best, ill be watching you from here and enjoy every action you do."

Those words leave your mouth in a soft yet comforting voice. He was also very nervous and you sensed it.

You lower yourself back on your feet, flashing him a very supportive and warm smile.

He was too stunned to speak, but he smiles right after seeing you smile. His smile is making you go crazy, its like he is an a addictive drug.

You want him to be yours,your feelings just grow for him everyday more and more.

He opens his mouth to speak but he gets called by Han to get behind him to line up. He looks at Han and looks back at you.

You mouth to him 'go'. Its as if he needed your permission to leave. After he saw the word 'go' leave your mouth, he turned around and walked towards the rest of them.

With one last glance at you, he leaves. You hear the crowd screaming as loud as possible. And thats when the lights go dim. You remember your first encounter with them like two weeks ago.

You remember all of your hard days trying to save up, the dark nights you had to go through to save up, all the tears and the sweat and the blood you had to give to save up for this concert.

You wanted to attend the arts school, but your parents told you that your grades were high enough for a medical school.

Yet you insisted to go to an arts school. Sadly you had to pay, but your parents did not want to pay for you nor did you have enough money for the college.

Instead, that same day they told you to pack your stuff and not to come back until you 'get to your senses'. Ever since that day, you did not speak to them.