e l e v e n

You wake up to some noises in the room. Quietly shuffling and turning around towards the noises while your still in bed, you see a figure at the closet.

You peak through your eyes even more, just to realise its a shirtless Hyunjin. Yes he was changing, not knowing you would wake up. You quickly blush, you turn around and let out a soft groan.

You try to act like your sleeping, which is successful because your amazing at acting. You hear him come closer to the bed. He peaks over to see if your sleeping, and he believes that you are asleep.

You hear him walk away, closing the door quietly behind him. You wait a couple of seconds before widely opening your eyes. You slap your hand on your mouth, trying to cover your scream.

Butterflies come to the pit of your stomach, making you feel them. You calm yourself down, looking at your watch to see the time.

"1:30 a.m" you read out in a whisper. You can't believe that they just came home. You decide to get up, walking towards the door. Your hand almost touches the knob, but you hear some voices, sole are closer some are further.

"Shes still sleeping?"

"Yeah"

"Well i guess we wont talk to her until the morning then?"

"Just go to sleep you guys!"

"Yeah sorry, good night"

"nighty night"

You hear footsteps approaching the door. You sprint towards the bed. Your body flying like a bomb towards the bed. You were quick enough to not get caught.

You lay on the bed, your heart thumping loudly, your chest raising at the rhythm of your deep breaths. Hyunjin walks in the room, he closes the door slowly, trying not to make a sound.

He walks to the side of the bed, placing his phone on the bed side that he will sleep on. He slowly lays down on the bed, making you slowly fall towards his side because of the weight that was pressed on the bed.

He finally lays down, making himself comfortable. You can hear him breath, its so calming. You decide to shuffle towards his side since you were almost on the edge of the bed.

As you turn around, your hand falls onto his chest. His scent even stronger now. You don't realise the situation your in until he places on of his hands on top of yours.

You gasp mentally, not believing your own actions. He caresses your skin. His touch is soft and calming. You feel his chest moving up and down to the rhythm to his breathing. Its so calming that you slowly fall asleep.

-

"y/n, wake up" a soft and raspy voice says.

You open your eyes forcibly, noticing that Hyunjin is on top of you, trying to wake you up. He scent invades your nose, making you take a deep breath in to inhale your now favourite smell.

"h-huh?" you mumble in a very low voice. Your so tired. It's as if you got drugged or something.

"We have to go to the concert, you can sleep on our way there because it will take at least an hour."

He gets off of you, standing beside you while you almost fall sleep again.

"Don't make me carry you y/n." He says in a very sexy but stern voice. He nudges your shoulder, making you turn to him. His arm extends to you.

"get up, now." He demands. You take his hand and put all your weight on it trying to get up. You do get up, but you stumble forward. Your face falls to his chest, your hands side by side to your body.