n i n e

right now you might get killed by your own best friend. You gulp down your saliva roughly. Your throat dry, sweat forming on your soft forehead.  

"Mi-sun let me explai-"

"Couldn't you text me about it at least?"

You stay silent. She eyes you, almost judging you. But you know she means well, after all she is your best friend, right?

She steps away, making space for you to walk inside. You walk inside taking off your shoes and walking towards the living room.

Mi-sun sits down on the couch, patting the spot next to her for you to sit. You do exactly what she mentally told you to do.

"So? Who,what,where, and why?"

You star deeply in her eyes. How can you explain that your kpop idol crush is the one that give you that fucking hickey?!

It feels nice to know he was the one that did it. But you did not want to lie to Mi-sun, after all there was no secrets between the two of you no matter what.

After explaining, her expression was speechless. Her mouth wide open, her hand tilting your chin to the side to see the hickey.

As if she did not believe you, she touched the hickey and confirmed herself that in fact, it was real.

"So your telling me that HYUNJIN give you this hickey-"

You nod in response.Your worried, Mi-sun has the best opinions and choices that you always rely on her when your stuck.

"Lets talk later, okay? I have to go work and you have the art thingy or whatever" Her voice was soft and understanding.

She gave you a smile before walking out of the house, she works at Starbucks nearby, so she wont be late.

You on the other hand will be late if you don't hurry.

-

Your in the studio and Hyunjin is not there. He is probably practicing. Its been 3 days and the concert is happening soon, like really soon.

Aiden walks up to you, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Miss.Lee..?" He taps you on the shoulder.

"Yes Aiden?"

"Can you help me with my drawing?" His eyes looking like pleads. You nod and follow him to his seat.

You see that he drew tulips, again. He sits down and looks at you, waiting for your response. You look at him and smile.

"Aiden, did you draw the tulips again because of yesterday?"

He just nods shyly. You snicker lowly, only him hearing that.

"Miss.Lee..? May i ask you a personal question?"

You look at Aiden confused. 'Personal question' What could this be about?

"Shoot your shot"

"Whats your relationship with that guy?"

He points to the empty chair next him. He sounds jealous. Does he like you? No that cant be it...can it?

"Aiden... thats personal, im your teacher please respect my privacy."

He looks away from you embarrassed and shocked. You feel sorry but you don't want to hurt his feelings. He is anyway at least like 4 or 5 years younger then you.

Aiden just frowns. You hear him mutter something but your not quite sure what it was.

-

Your home, playing uno with Mi-sun. For the moment, your winning because you have a +4 card and a red card that has the number 1 on it.