t w e n t y f i v e

Hyunjin started to drive. You loved car drives, in general, you loved cars. A thing you would always say is 'Cars over boys' because cars would not leave you for some whore.

You were ignoring the weird, bubbly feeling in your stomach. Your heart's thumping loudly to the point you're debating weather Hyunjin could her it or not.

You turned to look at him, nudging his arm softly. His head slightly turns to you, his eyes still on the road. He hums in response.

"Could i please open the window?"

Hyunjin smiled before retreating his head back to the road, he looked down to his left, pressing on a button to open the window for you.

You smiled, your head laying back as you closed your eyes and enjoyed the wind blowing on your face. Hyunjin got a hold of your hand.

His fingers molding with yours, you open your eyes, looking at your hand with his, his thumb caressing the top of your hand.

Whenever he was supposed to let go of your hand to switch the gears, he would always lift his fingers a bit up, and move your hand with his to the gear.

The top of your hand was laying on the gear as he slightly put some pressure to change the gears, retreating his hand with yours back on your thigh.

Fuck life, can we date already, please?

With your free hand, you closed the window, the wind making your head to start hurting. The whole car ride was comfortable silence.

From time to time, you thought you saw some type of secret paparazzi taking photos of you and Hyunjin in his car, but you shrugged it off.

(Hate all you want, but this will be hyunjin's car.)

A few kilometres away from the apartment, you realise that you are actually going back to that place, to see Mi-sun again.

Your heartbeat increasing, breath hitching away, beads of sweat forming on your forehead, your lungs feeling like they are being squeezed.

Fuck..not this again..

You don't want Hyunjin to notice what's happening to you, but you also can't control it, it's a natural thing.

You've finally arrived, Hyunjin let go of your hand, allowing you to quickly hop out of the car. But you're having trouble doing so.

Hyunjin locks his car, walking towards you, stull not noticing what's happening to you.

Not now..y/n focus..goddamit make it stop!

You're scared, scared of what you did. Your panicking, wishing to be swollen by the floor.

Why did i have to get a panic attack right now..?!

You first time got your panic attacks at an early age, only ten years old. But you never knew the reason behind them.

As a child, you had a stressful life that many call a 'lucky' life.  You have depression, but since you were going through therapy, it helped you, a lot.