t h i r t e e n

As the sounds of low rain fall down, the tree branches rustling, you begin to wake up. You feel your head laying on something soft.

You feel a hot breath breezing over your head. Your hand is intertwined with someone or something. You slowly open your eyes.

You lift your head up a little to check what is holding your hand. And in fact, its Hyunjin's hand that is holding yours.

You look back at the spot where your head was laying, just to realise it was Hyunjin's chest. He looks so peaceful like this.

You can hear him breathing, and it's calming. You blush, rose pink appearing on your cheeks. You lay your head back down, just to be met with his heartbeats.

His heartbeats are reassuring and comfortable to listen to. You could never get bored of this.

Fuck y/n, get to your senses, he is a fucking idol, not your boyfriend.

You slowly push yourself up, you try to let go of his hand, but his grip on your hand only tightens.

"Where do you think your going, Lee y/n?"

"You're not asleep?"

A smirk forms on his soft lips, a low chuckle leaves out of them. He opens his eyes and looks at you.

"You look..beautiful." He says in a deep but soft-ish voice.

I probably look like bloody Mary or some shit don't lie to me.

"Yeah totally." You say while rolling your eyes.

"But it's the truth, love" He answers you back, his voice sounding genuine. The blush that was on your cheeks is now even brighter.

Hyunjin smirks at you. He cups your face with both of his hands. His soft touch making shivers appear all over your body.

He pulls your face down into his chest, you hear him laugh. His laugh is so calming that you could literally fall asleep listening to it.

One of his hands on your back while the other is on your lower back. You chuckle, trying to hide your embarrassment.

Hyunjin's hand moves to caress your head, stroking it slowly. Your hands are close to your chest, forming fists while trying not to react to his touch.

"y/n?" He asks in a low voice. You just hum in response, his touch making you feel on cloud nine.

"Wanna eat something?"

Just as your about to answer him, your stomach does it for you. You quickly clasp your stomach feeling embarrassed because it sounded like a monster getting killed.

Hyunjin laughs at your stomachs reaction. You squint your eyes closed.

"Ill take that as a yes."

You quickly push yourself off of him. You bury your face into the shirt your wearing.

wait, hold on..

The scent is strong, and it's not yours. Actually you know who's shirt this is, and it's Hyunjin's. You look back just to see Hyunjin already smirking at you.

"You look hot in my shirt."

"HYUNJIN-"

"Just facts." He shrugs it off. You get off of his bed, putting your weight on your feet. As soon as your off the bed, you start to form the bed neatly.

"Are you seriously- y/n i'll do it."

"No i will do it, back off."

Hyunjin raises his hands up in surrender. You flash him a smirk before continuing to make the bed neat. As your done, you find Hyunjin waiting for you by the door.