t w e n t y n i n e

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰Remember to leave a vote!꒱ ₊˚ˑ

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Still with you by Jungkook

0:58 ━━❍─────── 4:00

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Those five words, words you wanted to hear for so long. So, so long. It felt as if this was meant to be, meant to happen.

His hand on top of yours rubbing invisible circles, the warmth holding onto you. His touch as addictive, strong.

If his touch were to leave scars, then it would definitely leave many scars on your skin.

His lips form into a slight smile, showing no nervousness, though on the inside he is nervous to hear your answer.

You blink, once, twice and form a huge smile before answering the man in-front of you that you adore and love very much.

"Yes." Is all you say before you start blushing even more. Hyunjin exhales a breath he seems to be holding in, and squeezes your hand before getting up.

The room is filled with chatter, applauds, and some tiny nasty comments that you decide to ignore. Hyunjin makes a step towards you, his hand reaching out for yours.

You place your hand ever so delicately on his, shaking from the nervousness and happiness. Hyunjin is quick to pull you up, placing his hands on your waist.

He stares into your eyes for a second, adoring every part of you before placing a hand on your jaw to kiss you.

Passionate and loving, a sealed deal. You're his, and he is yours. You place your hands on his chest, keeping balance.

Cameras fluttering, people screaming, even the restaurants workers have gathered around to watch.

You both pull away, taking each others scents in. Hyunjin then winks at you and turns around, calling the waiter over to pay.

You offer to pay, but Hyunjin stopped you before you were even able to get your wallet out.

"When you're out with me, i'm paying."

You roll your eyes but smile. Smiling is something you seem to do a lot around Hyunjin.

The butterflies that formed in your stomach still alive, flying around. You look around at the crowd, seeing adoring and hatred eyes.