t w e n t y f o u r

You wake up to the sound of heavy rain pouring on the window. It was currently 8:44 a.m. You yawned before fluttering your eyes open.

Your head was laying onto something soft, and of course, the second you inhaled the amazing scent, it was Hyunjin.

You slowly raised yourself off of him, removing his right hand that was holding onto your hip lightly. His soft snores made you chuckle a little.

You rub your eyes for a couple of seconds before yawning again. You decided to get up and walk towards the mirror.

You walk towards the desk, getting your phone that was right next to Hyunjin's. You unplug it from charging, but something catches your eye.

It was Hyunjin's art book, but it had a picture of a woman sleeping. Her hair was almost beautifully spread over the pillow, her lips parted a bit, she looked peacefully asleep.

You take a better look at the woman, and it was you. Hyunjin drew you while you were sleeping. Just at that moment his phone pings, a message from Felix.

But you don't pay attention at the message, it was the fact that Hyunjin took a photo of you sleeping who knows when and has it as his wallpaper.

You gasp a little, your hand slowly making its way to your mouth. The screen closes, leaving you in your dynasty of shock.

You snap out of your trance, smiling like an idiot. You take your phone and walk towards the balcony. You sit down on the cold floor, your back pressed against the wall.

You look to your right, staring at the rain that is pouring. You look back at your hand, turning on your phone.

You decided to go through social media, just to check what is going on since you were not really online these days.

Scrolling through tik tok got pretty boring, so you decided to take a shower. You look at Hyunjin, who is sleeping so peacefully. You decided to get revenge.

Smirking, you take your phone a snap a photo of Hyunjin. Grinning at the photo, you set it as your wallpaper.

You walk towards Hyunjin's closer, searching for a shirt that you could wear. You find a blue, oversized hoodie. You decide to take that hoodie.

You take your undergarments with you, walking towards the bathroom. You turn on the light, locking the door right after you walked in.

You place your phone on the right side of the sink, while the clothes where splayed beautifully on the sink.

Walking towards the shower, you turn it on. You take off the shirt and the undergarment you are currently wearing.

You stare at your now naked body in the mirror. You tried to love your body, but you got bullied for your body so badly. Many times you would come home and cry, just cry.

You shake those bad memories off as you walk in the shower. The hot water now gliding off your body perfectly.

You realise that you are actually not in your home, so you don't have your shampoo. You just shrug it off and decided to use Hyunjin's.

You sniffed the shampoo and almost moaned of how good it smelled. You use his shampoo, his scent now slowly being applied on your skin.

You wash off the shampoo, feeling refreshed, you turned off the water and walked out. You used an towel you found under the sink in the cabinet.

You dried your body, wearing the clothes your brought. You neatly fold the clothes you slept in before walking out of the bathroom.

You glance to your left while walking towards your bag, you see the Hyunjin is still sleeping. You place the clothes in your bag.