t w e n t y

You part your lips a little, allowing your face to form an expression that will let Aiden you're shocked.

Did he just-?

"Aiden..uhm..now is not the time to joke!" You say with a nervous smile. Yes, you don't want to date him. In-fact this will be basically cheating on Hyunjin.

What even am i to Hyunjin-

"Miss.Lee?"

"W-what?" You stutter out, Aiden broke you out of your thoughts, making a puzzled face.

"I said, i am not joking."

"Aiden- you are too young to date me-"

"Only by two years!"

How does he know-

You take a deep breath in. How do you get out of this situation?

"Look, i am your teacher, you're my student. That's forbidden!"

"But-"

"No buts. I want to go home, Aiden, so please, pack your things and leave." You tell him with a tired voice.

He just scoffs under his breath before taking his stuff and storming out the door.

Brats these days- No y/n, he is your student, calm down.

You put your painting away, cleaning the mess that you made. You wash the cups and the wet brushes in the sink.

You pack up all of your things, closing the studio's door behind you and locking it. You decided to go by bus to your shared apartment with Mi-sun.

You walk up to the nearest bus station, plopping down on the light wooden bench. Your head flings back, closing your eyes, and taking a deep breath in.

You knew that something bad will happen, you felt it. But you love Mi-sun too goddamn much that it's all ruined now.

You feel a pair of eyes staring at you. You slowly shift in your place, allowing your eyes to glance at the man that is standing in-front of you.

The man flashes you a smirk, his presence making you uncomfortable.

"Uhm..sir?" You spoke in a shuddering voice, you did not like the way this man was undressing you naked with his bare eyes.

He licked his lips, trying to seem seducing, but he miserably fails.

"Yes, baby?"

What in the actual fuck- someone save me please, oh my fucking god.

As you roll your eyes at him, you switch your head into a resting position again. You hear the bus approaching, allowing you to escape this.

The bus stops and you almost end up flying towards it. You run inside, sitting on the closest chair you can find.

But the man..doesn't get in though. He sounded old, and he looked drunk, even the way he wore his clothes screamed 'man whore'.

As you sit down, your chest rises heavily, trying to calm down your breathing. The doors slowly close, allowing you to relax.

The rest of the ride was just you listening to people chat in the background, staring out the window.

Once you reached the building where you and Mi-sun used to live happily, you took a deep breath in.

You tried to calm down your beating heart. You felt butterflies in your stomach, but not the good kind of butterflies you would get when you are around Hyunjin.