t w e n t y s e v e n

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰Remember to leave a vote!꒱ ₊˚ˑ

"Hwan, no."

"oh come on, y/n!"

You rolled your eyes, Mi-sun slowly truing back around to see what is going with you and Hwan.

"Hwan, please, just stop."

Hwan's eyes saddened. He looked at his lap, his dark locks falling in-front of his eyes. He looks..sad?

No, y/n..this is all an act.

"Look Hwan, you hurt me. A lot."

He looks back up at you, his eyes softening slowly.

"y/n..i may be doing dirty business, but i promise i changed. Baby, believe me!"

You sighed. Just then your phone buzzed. Both yours and Hwan's eyes looked at your phone. You swiftly picked up the phone and read the message.

It was from Hyunjin, he was checking up on you. Hwan scoffed, but you ignored him. You answer Hyunjin, telling him everything was okay, while of course, nothing was okay.

You just wanted to be wrapped around his arms, to feel that warm embrace. You wanted to feel his plush-soft lips.

You wanted to inhale his attractive scent in. But god, you were not even dating him, yet.

Snapping out of your thoughts, you turn off your phone and place it into your purse. You look up, your eyes widening slightly when you realise that Hwan has been piercing holes through your head with his now annoyed-like eyes.

"What?"

"Forgive me?"

Is he being serious right now?

"Hmm.." You pretend to think, acting as if you're debating on the choice. You make a click-like sound when your tongue presses against the roof of your mouth.

"How about.." You slowly lean forward, acting seductive. Your smile was slowly forming on your lips. Hwan started to bit his lip, getting..turned on by you..?

"I say.."

Hwan impatiently waits for your answer, excepting you to say yes.

"..no." And you drop the fake smile, leaning back into your chair and drinking the now cold coffee. Hwan scoffs and rolls his eyes.

He looks back at you and you just wink. There was no way in hell you would choose Hwan over Hyunjin. At least you were that smart to know that.

You see Hwan shift in his spot a little, his hands now under the table. His eyes are staring into yours as he leans forward.

And suddenly you feel a metal-like thing poke your leg. You move your leg only to feel the metal once again on your leg.

You look down and see a gun, pointed at you. You gasp and quickly look back up, only to see a smirking Hwan.

"Alright babydoll, you were saying?" Now it was his turn to play your game, except, it was life or death this time.